The online racing simulator
Nice skins, guys.
Serbian Hell Drivers skin! Please do not use this skin on yours car, this skin is private and being used only by SHD members!
Attached images
XRR_SHD-2_IGTC.jpg
The pair of UKCT skins, I recommend the 2048 skin, becuase the 1024 one doesn't compress well at all.

--- 2048 skin will be uploaded as a URL, the forum dislikes the 2048 one.
Attached images
FZR_UKCT08_IGTC.jpg
One idea: how about, if admins of IGTC make space in website IGTC and upload there all skins publish here in full resolution in package (zip or rar).

It will be easer for us to download it before race. Of course it will be necessary to set deadline of final upload here by managers before races.
-
(Kirill.D) DELETED by Kirill.D
Quote from Kirill.D :Also there is a small problem. For example i make skins for c4R with names on it, and not every race there will be same drivers. So that means you may have to download new skins with different name on it before the next race.

To topic : Updated c4R IGTC skin will be updated also here 2 days before IGTC Round 1.

What about make skin with all drivers, that will participate in championship?
-
(Kirill.D) DELETED by Kirill.D
so 2. idea, if 1st is'n executable for thos reason (diferent skin for every race):
Create new thread and team managers will upload only skins (one team - one post) without question about skins, only post with skins. Everyone can write to their post if skin is for all races or not...
How about this?
If everyone posts their skins here, we'll collect them in a .zip file and post them on the site in a bundle. Before each round we'll collect changed skins and sub them in to the zip file.

Deadline for getting your skin in the .zip is the Friday before a given round @ 18:00 UTC.

Thanks!
Great idea. Also no more messing with joining during quali to get the skins
Small correction...
We are coming up very soon with a skin for xrr instead of the fxr skin we earlier showed you (in post 72) for the GM/UNITY car
So, our skin publish here before test race will be for all races the same. U can use it for package.
Sorry for the delay with our skins, they are still in production
Quote from Megin :So, our skin publish here before test race will be for all races the same. U can use it for package.

Thanks!
Here is the FLP 2048 skin. The 1024 version is in lfsworld.
Attached images
XRR_FLP_IGTC3.jpg
If you have written some info about your team for the web page can you send me your team skin without names unless you only have around 4 drivers anyway.
Alias Racing Team - IGTC Skins - Round 1
Well skins for Alias Racing Team cars are here.

Regards
Franke... Click

EDIT: Updated skins for 2048 AND 1024
Attached images
FXR_Alias-IGTC-07 HI.jpg
FXR_Alias-IGTC-25 HI.jpg
FXR_Alias-IGTC-07.jpg
FXR_Alias-IGTC-25.jpg
-
(DeadWolfBones) DELETED by DeadWolfBones : franke uploaded 2048 versions
Great!

Would be cool btw if you could do something to visually differentiate the two skins. Maybe some neon on one of them? Or maybe invert the colors on the 2nd car? I dunno.
Team XFR IGTC skin (at least for the first race)

EDIT: Now a real 2048x2048 ...
Attached images
FZR_XFR_IGTC08.jpg
Did you just resize a 1024 skin to 2048?
We will give out the skin at friday, when the drivers for Round 1 will be finally announced.
Quote from DeadWolfBones :Did you just resize a 1024 skin to 2048?

I guess you ment our skin?

In Power's absence we are not sure ... does it matter much? If Power show up before Friday we are able to give you an answer ...
Quote from Cawwa :I guess you ment our skin?

In Power's absence we are not sure ... does it matter much? If Power show up before Friday we are able to give you an answer ...

It's no problem, was just curious.

edit: legitimate 2048x2048 would be preferable for rendering purposes, obviously.
Here is the GM/Unity skin attached
Attached images
XRR_Unity_IGTC5.jpg
XRR_Unity_IGTC5_2048.jpg

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG