The online racing simulator
Team S3R skin. I'm lame and only did it in 1024x1024.
Attached images
FZR_S3R_igtc.jpg
No problem, Benny. If you can do the next one in 2048, that'd be great.
Here's Flash-racing skin for rendering, no public usage

-Sharky
Attached images
FXR_flsh_IGTC_race1.jpg
Nice skin.
Quote from DeadWolfBones :Great!

Would be cool btw if you could do something to visually differentiate the two skins. Maybe some neon on one of them? Or maybe invert the colors on the 2nd car? I dunno.

Skin car #29 updated in OP here.
Very nice.
I have major problems with my PC, HDD crashed where is all data and PSD files. I will try to get the data out of there, but i dont promise anything. If i wont make it, would it be possible to race with earlier skin i made, it has right numbers but names on roof dont match.
Quote from Kirill.D :I have major problems with my PC, HDD crashed where is all data and PSD files. I will try to get the data out of there, but i dont promise anything. If i wont make it, would it be possible to race with earlier skin i made, it has right numbers but names on roof dont match.

As long as the numbers are right that's fine.

Hope your HDD recovers!
Speed Core IGTC skin.
Attached images
FZR_SC_IGTC2048.jpg
FZR_Score_IGTCNV.jpg
render_test1.jpg
render_test2.jpg
1024 & 2048 Version (and a small preview) of the CoRe IGTC 2008 skin. 1024 version uploaded to LFS World.

And this time, I spelled "International" correctly! Yay me!
Attached images
XRR_CORE_IGTCS2_1024.jpg
XRR_CORE_IGTCS2_2048.jpg
CORE_IGTCS2_XRR_Preview.PNG
Updated our old post with hires skin ...
Apologies for lateness, Concept skin is done...
Dynamic Racing skins in both 1024 and 2048. Sorry for the delay, I have just finished making it.
Attached images
XRR_DRIGTC1024.jpg
XRR_DRIGTC2048.jpg
Cause of my HDD brakedown (i managed to get some of my work back, but most importnant things got lost), i did not have much time to do skin. So i changed the test-race skin, now correct names on it. We will be using this skin ONLY for Round 1.

I deleted my previous posts to minimize spam

Round 1 skin : http://www.c4racing.net/failid/FZR_c4RIGTC.jpg

Do refresh of that link to be sure.

Sorry for so much mess by us - but HDD caused a lot of trouble.

Thanks, c4Racing.
Don't worry about it man, Nice job considering it was a rushed effort too
For those who are using 2048 skins in the race tomorrow, please state what the filename you'll be using is, and please have it correspond to the uploaded lfsworld filename. Some of these 2048 versions have "2048" in the filename, which I assume is not the name they were uploaded to lfsworld with.
Ben - We'll have a new skin too.
This is a list of the skins collected so far:

If you see your skin and the filename is not the one you have upped to LFSWorld, please state the LFSWorld filename here.

If you don't see your skin, please point me to the appropriate post or upload it.
Quote from DeadWolfBones :This is a list of the skins collected so far:

img

If you see your skin and the filename is not the one you have upped to LFSWorld, please state the LFSWorld filename here.

If you don't see your skin, please point me to the appropriate post or upload it.

The ones with "2048" in the name probably aren't the LFSW versions

When can we expect the skinpack?
My3id Gaming skin:

You can take out the 2048 in XRR_DRIGTC I will upload it as XRR_DRIGTC in a minute

Please take the "_2048" out of the CoRe skin for the LFS World uploaded version.

XRR_CORE_IGTCS2.jpg
the skin we uploaded to lfsworld was the 1024 res skin, not the 2048 which was just uploaded to the forum

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG