The online racing simulator
Quote from Jouman :Hi!

I have some problems with the IGTC_Plate_Kit.psd. I'm using Gimp, just downloaded the latest version of it 2.4.4. I can locate the layers just fine black and grey, but the grey also appears to be black. Anybody else having any issues with this or is it just me?

I can confirm that both layers appear as black in The Gimp. PS opens it fine though, obviously.

The value you're looking for is #9F9F9F.
Is our skin OK?

Edit: So this is our final HI-RES skin used for 1st and 2nd race
Attached images
FXR_insert.jpg
Quote from Megin :Is our skin OK?

Yes it's fine
Quote from Megin :U made some changes? i don't see any changes at FXR sunstrips.

And as i see skin of Safety Car It will drive max 100 km/h? I ask, becouse i think in rules i didn't see that.

I changed the FZR sunstrips because it was out of line when loaded into LFS

http://www.igtc.zxq.net/rules/rules.html#g

Quote from Jouman :Hi!

I have some problems with the IGTC_Plate_Kit.psd. I'm using Gimp, just downloaded the latest version of it 2.4.4. I can locate the layers just fine black and grey, but the grey also appears to be black. Anybody else having any issues with this or is it just me?

The grey plate is a colour overlay. Made in Photoshop, thats most likely why it doesn't work in GIMP. i will try and fix it so there are no blending options on it for GIMP users.
Heres the push car skin in 2048. 1024 is in the OP.
Attached images
RB4_IGTC_PC_08.jpg
CoRe's XRR skin for the test race. 2048 & 1024 versions. (1024 uploaded to LFS World.

Final season skins pending.
Attached images
XRR_IGTC_S2_CoRe.jpg
XRR_IGTC_S2_CoReHR.jpg
Skin ain't there, Lee.
Quote from banshee56 :CoRe's XRR skin for the test race. 2048 & 1024 versions. (1024 uploaded to LFS World.

I see no skin...

Edit: DWB got there before me...
#62 - Dru
2048 versions for car #6 (and for this test race car #105)

(already uploaded to LFS world)

Thanks Bean0 for the skins

Skin will be updated per round depending upon driver line up for that race
Attached images
FZR_Concept06.jpg
FZR_Concept105.jpg
Cybah!!!
Attached images
FZR_cyb_igtc08.jpg
Quote from banshee56 :CoRe's XRR skin for the test race. 2048 & 1024 versions. (1024 uploaded to LFS World.

Internatinoal GT Championship?
Do numbers on the skin matter for the test race?
Not really. But you should get it ready so we can clarify if it's correct or not.
-
(Kirill.D) DELETED by Kirill.D
Can the top three teams from yesterdays race post their skins please
Quote from DeadWolfBones :lol, whoops.

Meh, that's what I get for doing things too quickly. Oh, well, it's not the final skin anyway.
Here is the 1024 skin for #8 GM/Unity Endurance. Uploading to LFSWorld in a second.

Updated: Added 2048 skin
Attached images
FXR_GMU_IGTC08.jpg
FXR_GMU_IGTC08_2048.jpg
No 2048?

Nice skin though...
On it's way

EDIT: Updated above post with 2048 file
Thank you
Here's the Adaptive skin.
Attached images
FZR_AR_IGTC.jpg
Attached file contains both CD FZR #15 and #28 skins.

Notice: these skins are private and shouldn't be used by anyone not being a member of the ConeDodgers Racing Team.
IGTC offcials and members of other teams involved in the IGTC league are allowed to use these skins for renders but not for driving online on any server.
Attached files
CD_IGTC2008.rar - 1.3 MB - 253 views

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG