The online racing simulator
At this point I'm just going to use my best judgment and edit out the extraneous 2048s and HIs and hope for the best.

Current state of the skin pack:

The only one that looks wrong to me is the Speed Core skin, which has two different names depending on resolution: "FZR_SC_IGTC.jpg" and "FZR_Score_IGTCNV.jpg"

If someone from Speed Core can clear this up...
Quote from DeadWolfBones :

The only one that looks wrong to me is the Speed Core skin, which has two different names depending on resolution: "FZR_SC_IGTC.jpg" and "FZR_Score_IGTCNV.jpg"

If someone from Speed Core can clear this up...

The one uploaded to LFS World is "FZR_Score_IGTCNV.jpg"
Thanks.

Uploading now.
Where do we put that? Sorry for the N00b question
Quote from srdsprinter :Where do we put that? Sorry for the N00b question

The zip contains both 2048 and 1024 copies of each skin (except for the ones that were only submitted in 1024, such as yours). Unzip the flavor you prefer to LFS\data\skins\

Depending on the settings for your zip program this may create a "1024" or "2048" folder in your \skins folder, so double-check it and if it has, just cut & paste the skins files into \skins and delete the extraneous folder afterward.
ty
thx for skin pack, great work
Sorry our car was missing. Because we weren't planning on racing we decided not to submit our carskin as it might change before Kyoto. We'll have the final version uploaded by then
No worries, Scott.
S3R 2nd team car.
1024 size Will supply High res when I get home from work.
EDIT: See Following posting
Nice skin, but the American flag is flipped horizontally on the right side endplate.
That's actually correct, Ben. You'll see that on US military uniforms as well.

US Flag trivia: The blue star field, also known as the "Union", represents the unity of the states. The flag is worn on the right shoulder, because, in the military, the "place of honor" is to a military member's right, and is displayed opposite the traditional orientation with the stripes blowing back with the wind and the Union leading in the direction the soldier is moving, which is always forward.
Learn something new every day. :P
Quote from banshee56 :That's actually correct, Ben. You'll see that on US military uniforms as well.

US Flag trivia: The blue star field, also known as the "Union", represents the unity of the states. The flag is worn on the right shoulder, because, in the military, the "place of honor" is to a military member's right, and is displayed opposite the traditional orientation with the stripes blowing back with the wind and the Union leading in the direction the soldier is moving, which is always forward.

I knew there was a reason for it but that's good info Lee.

BTW... I'm going to change the windscreen background to match the car better and contrast the lettering to work. I'll post high and low resolutions this afternoon if it doesn't cause a problem?
Take all the time you need.
-
(Gil07) DELETED by Gil07 : see my next post
Concept Racing skin updated for round 2...
Attached images
FZR_CONCEPT_IGTC06.jpg
RoadRunnerTeam skin
Attached images
XRR_RRtIGTC.jpg
Very nice!
CoRe Racing #1 skin for Rd. 2 (aka 4hr of Creative Bankruptcy):
Attached images
XRR_MoE_IGTC.jpg

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG