The online racing simulator
Oh dear...great spot by the way!
well, being "green" is all about recycling. Even toxic dump like an arrows
Quote from MR_B :

It's an Arrows!!

Tom Walkinshaw should re-enter F1 next year in place of Dave Richards. That old Arrows chassis has been through three teams - not including the 2008 Honda!
Honda's new livery revealed.

Picture's from Official Honda Racing website.

They have managed to make a worse livery than last year! :/
I quite like it actually, although if the white bits were all black it'd look better. I think it's an improvement on last years livery, which I also quite liked.
You think? Compared with last years car this is positively beautiful. Not that I really like it much at all. Why do they insist on smearing the earth over the engine cover and side pods in such a way that from 90% of angles it just looks like a blob?

In fact, in the top picture you posted, it looks like there's some kind of mutant fish-chimp just behind the cockpit.
That's because it is a Mutant Fish Chimp! Or, as we'd know it, a photo of Ross Brawn.
Wow. I thought the RA107 looked bad, but this is awful. I wonder if the Renault launch on Thursday will see Renault re-claim the title of 'Worst Paintjob in F1'? Based on today's evidence, I doubt it.
loving the new honda livery
Compared to last years paintjob it is much improved. Glad they used a graphic designer this time rather than some PR expert. It should work better on the TV too. Kind of hints at what could of been a great Honda paintjob though if you took away the earth shit.
It's better than last year, but it still doesn't look as good as it should. Those sripes on the nose look weird.
Easily takes the cake fro the worst skin on the grid..
Honda's paintjob was not awful last year, one of the best, at least not that stupid sheep path everyone else follows. Dare to be different
Quote from sinbad :Ease off the patronise pedal please

For the record, I'm not saying they don't remember them, and maybe they sit down and specifically go through which corner is which, who knows. All I'm saying is that I've seen these little diagrams that they always have in the car, and they really look like they have corner numbers on them. Not marshal posts, not escape roads, not bed and breakfasts And I don't find it so hard to believe that the driver might refer to this diagram at some point IF he forgets which number a corner is.

Tristan is basically saying, that when you remember a corner, you visualise it, you don't think of it in 2d as a black line and you probably STILL wouldn't, after looking at a map. Everything looks way different in 3d, and on the ground. So to just remember a map is just going to complicate things Tristan is right, most of the details will be adressed before the race and maybe in Practice, also I noticed not ALL drivers use it... It just seems to be Drivers like Kristian Klien and Antonio Liuzzi that do.
Ross Brawn has lost some weight. Nice to see he's taken advantage of his year off.
Quote from DarkTimes :Ross Brawn has lost some weight. Nice to see he's taken advantage of his year off.

Glad to see someone's looking at it from a ladies point of view
Quote from JTbo :Honda's paintjob was not awful last year, one of the best, at least not that stupid sheep path everyone else follows. Dare to be different

yup if you wipe sheep excrement all over it, it would be different too.

different but not working = fail
Quote from JJ72 :yup if you wipe sheep excrement all over it, it would be different too.

different but not working = fail

well at least they took the first step that no other teams have the courage to take.
and the livery on RA107 did raise the awareness of the issue of global warming so i dont really see it as a failure but a success.

btw, i quite like the 2007 livery, but this one is even better simple but beautiful
Do they have "dreams" of beating Super Aguri or something?

lol @ outfits

I hope this is the last white car on the grid........
Attached images
dgb0829jan57.jpg
Quote from Tweaker :Do they have "dreams" of beating Super Aguri or something?

lol @ outfits

Weird thing about Japanese works teams lately: they're not doing very well against their customer teams.

Honda vs Super Aguri

Toyota vs Williams
It looks like the F1 Karaoke bar
Quote from NSX_FReeDoM :the livery on RA107 did raise the awareness of the issue of global warming

Purely because of all the negative publicity it got from environmental groups, who wondered out loud how painting your planet-destroying hyper-car in splodgy blue and green was going to make any difference whatsoever.

2008 F1 car launches
(406 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG