The online racing simulator
says i have to unlock my lfs. yes it is in english
just downloaded new version 2.2, get error everytime

"The application failed to initialize properly (0xc0000135). Click on OK to terminate the application"

i have the normal tune version 2 it works fine, also version 1, ive redownloaded it a couple times with same problem. I'm on XP, please help, i downloaded the missing file as well from yor first post and put it in the folder specified
Thanks, works fine for me!
I've got problem only with gt turbo ,I can't change engine size and number of cylinders. Does anyone have same problem?
Quote :This mod works great for any car. I have been playing with a 400HP LX6, 800HP RB4 (clutch burner), and so on. Just does not have all options.

How? Only works for XRG and XFG, right?
COME ON GUYS, READ THE FREAKING THREAD. XR GTT is not supported!!

For those getting errors make sure you have the latest .net framework installed.
Got it to work first try Ciph, of course I had already installed the latest .net framework and followed the rest of the instructions. Now just get tire dimensions, weight, engine location, unlimited redline, and turbo pressure, and it'll be great!
Unlimited redline? So a UF1 can do 30,000 RPM? Cool!
Quote from MrEko :How? Only works for XRG and XFG, right?

:smash: If you change XRT , modifications apply to LX4,LX6,RAC,FZ5,RB4,FXO too.
Everything working fine now respect for your work dude i had a lot of fun with it today But i still wanna have a option for tyre sizes like the orginal LFS tweak had
Quote from dougie-lampkin :Unlimited redline? So a UF1 can do 30,000 RPM? Cool!

Not necessarily, I am talking about creating an M3 (e46) or otherwise with peak power above 7000rpm, which the current release can't do. The most I've been able to get out of a setup is 6790rpm.
Quote from davejah :Everything working fine now respect for your work dude i had a lot of fun with it today But i still wanna have a option for tyre sizes like the orginal LFS tweak had

I would like to see that aswell. But it`s probally a bitch coding and making the program, so I`m thankfull for what he has done allready
#587 - Rob
Does anyone else find usng LFS-Tune it does weird things when you are setting the car up.

I find that the values of all areas go mental when I just adjust one. Not sure why this happens... Any ideas?

Rob
Life for speed?
Doesn't work for me.

"The application failed to initialize properly (0xc0000135). Click on OK to terminate the application"

Please fix this, I really want to get this going..
Quote from harlen :Doesn't work for me.

Please fix this, I really want to get this going..

had the same problem, go to microsoft.com and download the .net framework 2.0
Quote from S14_Silvia_SE :had the same problem, go to microsoft.com and download the .net framework 2.0

Okay I'll try that now, cheers
Got It !!!
Attached images
LFStune_error.JPG
Quote from Tzive :The application failed it prepare rightly (0xc0000135). Click the "OK" button in order to you terminate the application

HELP PLEASE !!!

look up like 2 replies ago
So, uh ... what do the numbers mean in LFSTune?

I'm fiddling with it, but I keep getting wacky results by changing numbers even the slightest.

What does General HP do? What's the number range for this?
What does Torque do? What's the number range for this?
What does Powerband do? What's the number range for this?

I love the tool, I'm just frustrated, any number I can think of that's relative to the field I'm inputting in, doesn't do what I think it does.

Case in point, on an XFG:

AWD
Turbo On
Engine V6
Engine Size 3552 cc
General HP 50
Torque 40
Powerband 50

I get, in LFS:
65bhp @ 4187rpm
116lbft @ 1469rpm

What gives?
Quote from Daviticus :So, uh ... what do the numbers mean in LFSTune?

I'm fiddling with it, but I keep getting wacky results by changing numbers even the slightest.

What does General HP do? What's the number range for this?
What does Torque do? What's the number range for this?
What does Powerband do? What's the number range for this?

I love the tool, I'm just frustrated, any number I can think of that's relative to the field I'm inputting in, doesn't do what I think it does.

Case in point, on an XFG:

AWD
Turbo On
Engine V6
Engine Size 3552 cc
General HP 50
Torque 40
Powerband 50

I get, in LFS:
65bhp @ 4187rpm
116lbft @ 1469rpm

What gives?

Powerband reduces the horsepower it doesnt increase it, its just a option to play with.
Alright ... that's still not answering my question, unless I'm missing something.

What numbers would I have to input for, say, a 670bhp turbo V6? I'm not understanding what numbers do what.
Quote from Daviticus :Alright ... that's still not answering my question, unless I'm missing something.

What numbers would I have to input for, say, a 670bhp turbo V6? I'm not understanding what numbers do what.

You have to play with them, no one can rly say what number is what for. General HP increases the acceleration and HP, Torque just increases RPM as what i know
I didn't see it written anywhere certain, but, I assume you can't use this whilst racing online - so the only real benefit, making the car go faster, doesn't really apply unless you want to race AI cars all day.

So, unless you like flying AI cars, what is this actually good for?

(note, I don't want to be able to cheat online, so don't implement it, I just can't see another real usefel use for such an app). Someone please tell me what I'm missing.
you can use it online, but everyone has to have the exact same car/setup or it wont work online
This thread is closed

LFS-Tune v2 Beta (Patch Y) - CANCELLED
(820 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG