The online racing simulator
Slide-FX
(211 posts, started )
hello, im Smurf.... im a bit shy.... hi... *giggle*

i "think" i joined the team... *giggly*

(inside thing)
You definely suck with words Joe, get back to video editing. Nah welcome aboard, I hope you (or atleast we) enjoy your stay in the team. :headbang:
Wow. That would be such a good thing for LFS if they actually added a lfs section in their site. Good job with the team it seems to be doing really well even though it just started O_O
awesome news, sounds really good to my ears, and almost brought tears to my eyes.

jonathan if i ever become a professional drift racer someday, first thing i'll do is hire you as my manager :P
Haha thanks Jules, well you will have to wait for two years before I can *legally* around the Montreal hot spots. I never considered being a manager, I guess it could get me some money.
good job i sense drift comps sponsored by the real slide fx team is in the lfs future
That would be pretty nice
No news since a while, not much from last time. We had a new member joining the team. Please welcome Tittentei to the team! Tit is a not a new drifter to the S2 scene, and his talent and knowledge will sure help to bring developpement in the team. Two cookies for you Tittentei!
Drifter of S1? -_-
I was driving in lfs before you were born (aka 0.2A)
Anyway.. Thanks for the invite and I will do as much as I can to rip SFX apart from the inside
hei på deg tittentei ^^
thinking.
Quote from NathanRx-7 :Yeah I was wondering that too, cause I wanna join

We might consider you when you get the other half of the S2 license.

As for Zoomey, if he gets on MSN we can talk business.
im interested
I'm sorry Liam, but I will have to say no. Basically, you are on the other side of the world for me, and I already have difficulty to get hold of all my European members, so I will look for GTM-5 members for a little while, just to balance things. I'm sorry, but someone told me the honest way is the best way.
-
... (Cash_FLow) DELETED by Cash_FLow
all good haha, i live in the same country as the real team anyway
Ahh, thanks for being comprehensive.

Might find your luck in TeamD1 or another Aussie team though.

Don't ask me why I'm on LFS Forum at 10:04 on a school day.
Quote from [iD]Liam :all good haha, i live in the same country as the real team anyway

NO WAI, As am I , You might find better luck in the real team then
Quote from rroos :NO WAI, As am I , You might find better luck in the real team then

You will have to actknowledge it's much cheaper to be in a virtual team though.
Really?

Price List for my XRT Drift Car =

New PC - 2000$
New Wheel - 198$

Hmmm guess your right
here
New pc over $3000 Nvidia 8600 GTS
Steering wheel G25 $317 + varanty Still cheaper lolz
Did you guys released your team skin yet?Im ready to render it.
#48 - feat
Oh boy, got rid of chikist ?

Good luck anyways.
Something big is coming, and yes it has to do with our team skins. I decided I waited enough for Slide-FX, and eighter way I'm pretty much sure their real life skin isn't going to be half of what is coming. Stay tuned for more update in the next weeks.

Edit: Can you fell the -DrftMstr- power? :P

Slide-FX
(211 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG