The online racing simulator
Slide-FX
(211 posts, started )
Me and Riders had a little discussion about it last night. I said the view isn't gonna change the way people behave in the server.
If we were hardcore sim racers then yes, we probably would have cockpit view only. But we're not, we're just a little drift team having a laugh.

So more than likely, cockpit view only will NOT be used.
beefyman666 just took HighRoad's XRT out of the pits for today's Kyoto 250 race. I took a action shot for those whole love NASCAR.

-
(fretan) DELETED by fretan
No news since a while, not much from last time. We had a new member joining the team. Please welcome Fretan to the team! Fretan is a new drifter to the S2 scene, and his talent and knowledge will sure help to bring developpement in the team. Two cookies for you Fretan!
Congrats and good sliding! Nice XRT RM
Quote from Riders Motion :No news since a while, not much from last time. We had a new member joining the team. Please welcome Fretan to the team! Fretan is a new drifter to the S2 scene, and his talent and knowledge will sure help to bring developpement in the team. Two cookies for you Fretan!

Grats and don't steal my cookies tradition RM. =_=

1 e-cookie for Fretan for being new to S2.
And another e-cookie for chosin a nub team (jk dnt kill me :'( )
Welcome to both members in the team!
After a short tryout, we invited FrAg to join Slide-FX. FrAg (also named Anik 360) has been around since almost two years now and being in LFS-3D along with beefyman666, we accepted to give him a tryout. He prooved us that skills are useless with a good personality, so he kinda messed the drifting exam but sucessfully passed the appreciation one. Welcome him aboard!
ROFL. That's nice. Saying he stinks :P

Grats FrAg xD and the team... I guess... :P
April 5th, 2008 - Partnership with LFS-3D!

05/04/08 - We are glad to announce a partnership with LFS-3D for year 2008. LFS-3D's owner anik360 is going to help us get the mediatic side of the net sorted out, starting with the host of our forum at LFS-3D. Later on we will get a website and hopefully this will help getting us known more into the LFS scene. Slide-FX co-leader beefyman666 is also looking forward to make a new skin and it should be revealed in a couple of weeks (months :s).

Cool, sounds interusting Cant wait to see the new skin and website
is slide-fx recruiting?
ok then... that was sincere =/
I'm sorry nut 3000 miles is quite (a lot) under what we expect of a minimum milleage. Plus you just won your license and you basically have no experience on S2 tracks and cars. I would tell you to try back in 6 to 12 months but I doubt we want you in Slide-FX and you probably know why.
Even though I'm sure what I say doesn't matter but, I don't think it should have any effect where the persons live esspecailly the fact that your not lets say "All Canadian" team like Team D1 is for Australians. I think its nice having different people from different places. It puts more diversity but also brings in new ideas that may not be relevant to what your accustomed to.
Quote from juejue :Even though I'm sure what I say doesn't matter but, I don't think it should have any effect where the persons live esspecailly the fact that your not lets say "All Canadian" team like Team D1 is for Australians. I think its nice having different people from different places. It puts more diversity but also brings in new ideas that may not be relevant to what your accustomed to.

If you look at the first post of this thread, you will quickly notice that were far from being an all-Canadian team. My point wasn't about his nationality nor the weird behaviour he had on the forum with his demo account. I talked about him with a few of my mates and none was really interested in having a newly-licensed or unexperience driver in the team. Those are the reasons why he can't join, it had nothing to do with the fact he's USA'an Ryan.
Aww my fault I re-read it and it was miles as in distance drove in LFS, LOL my bad...
April 26th, 2008 - 4 Months of Slide-FX!

26/04/08 - Next Saturday is going to be the 4th month of existence of Slide-FX. We are going to hold a big team session that day at 20:00 (GTM) and I hope everyone can be there because it's been a long time since we had any session. Password will be sent on MSN during the week. See you on next weekend and soon enough we'll get another session (5th month of Slide-FX ;p).

Happy 4 months birthday SFX!I've been in the team for 2 months & no regrets.Nice members and having good time in the team!
Ill b the first to congradulate you guys, All good members great adatudes and Well maintaned ill get in on that sesion!
Anyone can PM me the password? the one what RM told me doesnt work

Bit late Alex, our meeting was an hour ago and anyway, as stated that meeting was a TEAM session and I don't remember you being in Slide-FX.

We had a good time tonight (afternoon), eight of our nine members showed up and we had a couple of nice slides and too much racing. I will try and make a regular meeting every month to keep everyone together!

Jon:.
I wonder who was racing
did some fun sliding last night with riders motion present... hope a spot opens on the team for me sometime in the future

Slide-FX
(211 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG