(Riders Motion) DELETED by XCNuse : OP request
-
(greg_slideways) DELETED by XCNuse : OP request
-
(Rooble) DELETED by XCNuse : OP request
-
(Riders Motion) DELETED by XCNuse : OP request
OH yeah, go for it man!
We would like to introduce our newest joke-member to the team. Welcome beefyman666, and I hope you will enjoy your half-serious time with us!
Haha nice grats :P
Do u have a logo?
ha you should know Skin is coming along, you've make me have to learn paths and stuff for this, lol.
Quote from HellBoy99 :Do u have a logo?

We do have a logo, but I forgot to save it when Mike sent it, so if you can resend it, would be appreciated...
Johnathan, really. WTF...

says who slide FX is a team? Slide FX was supposed to be a simple club of JDM enthusiasts in the region of Montreal, Canada, not some video game team. It was initiallt, Manu, Jules, Sii, and myself. I don't really think you were ever part of it...
Quote from -DrftMstr- :Johnathan, really. WTF...

says who slide FX is a team? Slide FX was supposed to be a simple club of JDM enthusiasts in the region of Montreal, Canada, not some video game team. It was initiallt, Manu, Jules, Sii, and myself. I don't really think you were ever part of it...

I did asked Jules about Slide-FX, and he said it was ok. We are not using the same tag, so there's not problem, really. Don't worry Gordon, the club and the team are really distinctive. Oh by the way, it's Jonathan.

Edit: Also, there is a real life team called Slide-FX (www.slide-fx.com) so even if you'd drop your load on me, I doubt any of us really have copyright on that name.
wow gordon calm down....who really cares man...
bah. if he says so :-#
Haha no getting your panties in a bunch now! [Hehe.. always wanted to say that!]
Quote from greg_slideways :Haha no getting your panties in a bunch now! [Hehe.. always wanted to say that!]

have anything useful to say?
I do, RM when you guys goint to make a team movie? any planning on that yet? a bunch of good drifters = Greta movie! .....And gordon no hard feelings bro!
Gordon is right, your post wasn't any usefull to this discussion. And I don't think we are going to make a movie any soon because 1) I do not have skills in making movie, 2) our team is a bit small and not organised enough yet and 3) I can't be arsed to thrill myself like a mad for 3 minutes. Read first post, no spam.
+1 for random forumdrama.
Thanks for the spam, and here's our logo:

[removed]
Love it, MAybe a darker like gray background would look better! but love the faded look!
Nice logo. Maybe try a darker color for the background as greg said but its nice!
I've checked my messages today, and got this answer from Slide-FX Australia (www.slide-fx.com), the real life team that uses the name Slide-FX:

Quote :Hi Jonathan

Thank you for your request to use the Slide FX name for your online drift team.

Slide-FX is a trademark of our race team but we see nothing wrong with the name being used for your online gaming, provided as you say its not for profit and for non commercial use, now or in the future. If at any time this changes we will need to be notified of your intentions.

Slide-FX management have thought this may be a good opportunity to create an alliance with the virtual world of online drift. We have thoroughly checked over the requirements by the game maker to see the restrictions they place on the gamer and understand you will likely want to create your own skins for the cars you wish to use.

We would like to suggest you make the skins of your cars the same design as the real Slide-FX cars once our 2008 season decal design is made available. At the same time we would like to create a section on our new website to help promote the virtual team and game through out the year, thus creating a collaboration across the real and virtual worlds.

If you consider this to be a good opportunity we will talk with the game creators and seek the information we require to allow you to use real world designs and teams for "Live for Speed".

If commercially this becomes a success your team will have the likely hood of being included in future Slide-FX plans as well as "Live for Speed".

If your are interested please let me know as soon as possible so i can make arrangements for all the information to be exchanged.

Kind Regards

I guess that's good for us.

Slide-FX
(211 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG