The online racing simulator
Slide-FX
(211 posts, started )
Quote from evilpimp :Good job eric xD hope you have fun with them :P

Thank you!From a proud new SFX member!
I asked Ryan to remake some bits of the skin and try to make it without a bodykit. In my opinion, the skin is simplier but it looks badass! I'm sorry for the poor screenshot, I recently broke my computer and I'm stuck on mum's computer so...

[attachment removed]
Like it updated!
Where we get the skin !?!Awesome one.
#80 - feat
What's wrong with rear wing ?
Quote from feat :What's wrong with rear wing ?

Dude,whats your problem?Nothing is wrong with it,I can see.
I would like to promote beefyman666 as co-leader of Slide-FX. During our first three months of existance, I also turned to him for a second opinion and he's been a really helpfull person. It was just normal for me to get him as my official co-leader as the team is getting bigger and we need more organisation if we want to exist for a good time.
Well done Beefy Continue like this!
Great job beefy!
How do i join?!?!
Today, Slide-FX managers have been productive and got two members aboard. Please Welcome Kaneda and HighRoad to the team! Kaneda is the original founder of Slide-FX, the Montreal JDM Club of 2003, and he also plays LFS since 2003. He had no luck in the last month with his computer but he slowly get back into LFS and is a worthy value for the team. HighRoad, on the other side, is a fairly new LFSer with low milleage but a solid drifting experience and will sure bring something positive to the team. Both driver will have their livery done pretty soon, and will be shown in this thread as soon as they are completed. We wish you guys a good time in Slide-FX and we hope to have you around for a long time.
Congrats and welcome to the team, Kaneda and Highroad!
Already looking forward to crashing you in your best drift!

-Titten
Nice Highroad you finally got in ! Welcome to you both in the team & have fun with us.
Grats highroad :P

and kaneda but I dont know you yet :P

Have fun with them
Tnx , yea i finally made it, tnx RM and beefy, but im not new its just s2 licence....i drifted for the last 3-4 years
Welcome in dude!
Clap clap clap
Congratz to both of you.

Hehe Highroad reminds me of the Cycling team Highroad
So there we go, first sucess....SFX HighRoad was second on EXEDY drift comp...but it was luck cause EXD Mike decided to shut it down...Cobra did good... Thats it for today
I am currently in the process of making the server a bit more strict as I saw a lot of noobs lately flooding on the server for no appearant reason. From April 1st (and that's not supposed to be an April fool...) we will enforce the rules a bit, here what I'm thiking of:
  • Insim program to auto-kick when spectating for more than 5 minutes, speeding in pits etc;
  • Track rotation revised (no more Fern Bay for 20 hours...);
  • Forced cockpit view (pending because of team mates);
  • Revised 'welcome' message including the basic rules;
  • Anything else will be looked at by our administration.
Some peoples probably won't like some of these rules, but I have spotted a few race (and drift) servers with such rules and they are the most populated servers around. Team Orange understood this and their server is the example to follow for quality time online aswell as a good manner of 'forcing' peoples to adapt themselves to something that might become mandatory in LFS in the future. Thanks for your comprehension.
rider , do it , but why not make it march 26th ??? =D
Quote from MOSTWANTEDM3 :rider , do it , but why not make it march 26th ??? =D

I might, but I decided not to enable forced cockpit view. We would loose too much regulars and it won't change anything to us anyway. The rest should be done soon.

Edit: Oooo March 26th 3 months of Slide-FX damn me I just got it.
thats why i said do it the 26 lol congrats to slide - fx
no COCKpit view.
i would like to have no cockpit view also

Slide-FX
(211 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG