The online racing simulator
Slide-FX
(211 posts, started )
I was about to say I cant see s**t! Was thinkin my screen was going out...
Quote from ImportFantasy :HAHA Now i think i know who it is!

GORDON!....

or Motary.

Edit:Forget that.Its Rocco because I saw the "Rocco Factory" sticker on the front bumper :P.

Haha winner! If Jack's baby face didn't contrast the picture as f*ck, no one would've know it though. :P
Contrast?

Photoshop>Brightness to +150>Repeat x3>Job done.

Baby Face?!

Haha weiner!
Whatever, having you posting here make the racers click our thread and the view count goes VROOOM VROOOM.
We would like to welcome SidiousX to the team. He have been playing for only a couple of months but he's a nice chap and we're sure he will improve quickly when he get the right tools. I hope you enjoy your time with us Sidi.
I'm afraid I have to leave Slide-FX, I have lost almost all my interest in drifting. I get bored after a while. and I like racing, im a racer....nothing I can do about it... Sorry guys.
It's ok Sidi, I kinda noticed myself that you lost interest in drifting but yeah I guess it's the best for you. Was nice to have you in the team and have fun at racing.
Don't get me wrong, you are a bunch of great guys. As you have seen, I am not the best at drifting, I guess I'm just meant to race...... Sorry it was nice to be in the team. Hope I'm not making anyone mad or anything....
-
(Riders Motion) DELETED by Riders Motion : blu
Almost two months since I updated this thread. Not a lot happened in the team because 4 of our 5 members started school (again :/) but we're still alive. This year will probably be a bit 'lax for us since were getting closer and closer to 'adult life' but I'm not thinking to close the team. See you guys in LFS someday!
Hmm anything new with the real Slide-FX? I remember when you started that you had contacted the real team and got a message back from them talking about competitions and all I think? Any news on that?
Unfortunately, the real life team's website wasn't updated since the last season of Toyo Drift Australia ended and we never contacted again since February too. They are still running in the competition but they kinda of abandonned their website.

> www.slide-fx.com

Slide-FX
(211 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG