The online racing simulator
Slide-FX
(211 posts, started )
the rear bit is actually drftmstrs

Ty jtnued
hello...i read all the 6 pages of the topic...and i saw some ugly things...but...does it really matter the time you get the license?!?! what if that someone was...."born" to drift? by the way...i saw a part of the history of "Slide-FX" it's really great i mean you guys did a good job...anyway i posted on your official website...i hope i can get a try out..
Quote from mike1205 :hello...i read all the 6 pages of the topic...and i saw some ugly things...

That's not nice to call ImportFantasy a thing... Friendly Joke =D

Quote from mike1205 :does it really matter the time you get the license?!?! what if that someone was...."born" to drift?

It does not really matter, but unfortunetaly we recently decided to make the team North American only because of the problems that an international team was causing (mainly because of time zones).

Quote from mike1205 :by the way...i saw a part of the history of "Slide-FX" it's really great i mean you guys did a good job...anyway i posted on your official website...i hope i can get a try out..

Thanks, but as I said upper we are now North American only so I will have to turn down your request.
Thats not nice to mention my name in the post...Seriously stop.
Quote from mike1205 :hello...i read all the 6 pages of the topic...and i saw some ugly things...but...does it really matter the time you get the license?!?! what if that someone was...."born" to drift? by the way...i saw a part of the history of "Slide-FX" it's really great i mean you guys did a good job...anyway i posted on your official website...i hope i can get a try out..

Yeah, Slide-FX is great!When you leave the team,you get banned from the server and then removed from the SFX history Well,that's what happened to me.
yeah...thx anyway...
Quote from CobraDrifter :Yeah, Slide-FX is great!When you leave the team,you get banned from the server and then removed from the SFX history Well,that's what happened to me.

You're so special after all, you needed a special treatment...
Having a Home
Hey There Crew of Slide-FX..... You may not remember but I had once tryed on becoming a member of your team and wasnt up to par...well since you guys started up again ive been wanting to take another crack at it...so If im able...pls contact me via....Private message or just here on the forum....

Please and thanksyou!!!! always DK
Hey dudes IS there a way for me to join Slide FX I really like your driving style and Perfect twins!!!
Quote from moskvich3v1 :Hey dudes IS there a way for me to join Slide FX I really like your driving style and Perfect twins!!!

Unfortunately, we recently decided to go USA/Canada only and since your flag doesn't look any close to a Canada or USA flag, I have to say no. DK_USA will get his tryout as soon as I can get in contact with him.
Moskvich - Now you need to move to US.
Quote from Riders Motion :Unfortunately, we recently decided to go USA/Canada only and since your flag doesn't look any close to a Canada or USA flag, I have to say no. DK_USA will get his tryout as soon as I can get in contact with him.

lol
Lol from the Flag loool I can't believe this ................ i don't see that USA flag is similar to Canadian ,maybe i am blind Peace!!!!
....they are saying that they are ONLY letting in people who are in the USA and Canada because they are not far apart from each other and the timezones dont differ too much...
Quote from ImportFantasy :....they are saying that they are ONLY letting in people who are in the USA and Canada because they are not far apart from each other and the timezones dont differ too much...

Yeah actually that's what I meant but it looks like Moskvich didn't get it.

it looks like one of ryans skin. (guess)
Looks like Ryan's or hxc's.
looks like my monitor is to dark.
Bet its a skin that Rocco been working on secretly lol either way that photo is to hard to tell from.
You guys are all wrong! It's not from me, Ryan or hxc.
HAHA Now i think i know who it is!

GORDON!....

or Motary.

Edit:Forget that.Its Rocco because I saw the "Rocco Factory" sticker on the front bumper :P.

Slide-FX
(211 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG