The online racing simulator
Call of duty 4
(298 posts, started )
my clan has a couple of servers that we can use no problem just name the day/time and maps.. game type ect. i like search and destoy the whole 1 spawn per round i like. say 4v4 or 5v5 (see what numbers we get)
Quote from andybarsblade :my clan has a couple of servers that we can use no problem just name the day/time and maps.. game type ect. i like search and destoy the whole 1 spawn per round i like. say 4v4 or 5v5 (see what numbers we get)

Sign me up I'll bring my A game
Quote from anttt69 :The soldiers dont interact with the ground properly & seem to slide around the terrain & you cant even drive round in a tank or fly a heli.

Although it is still good fun to play & I would like to join in a LFS scrim sometime. Anyone out there who could host for us?

The soldiers on BF2 don't interact with the ground and walls properly, I don't know why you say that for Cod4... and Cod4 is an FPS, helicopters and airstrikes and all that shit are turned off for when the pros are playing CPL or CBEurocup or something, because the pro's prefer no vehicles, and so do I. I own Bf2, if i wanna play like Bf2, i just play Bf2, if i wanna play FPS i'll stick to my CS1.6 or Call of duty series, that I have played scince the first one came out.
Quote from andybarsblade :my clan has a couple of servers that we can use no problem just name the day/time and maps.. game type ect. i like search and destoy the whole 1 spawn per round i like. say 4v4 or 5v5 (see what numbers we get)

i'm up for it. count meh in
yo i got cod4 im .PN3 Z-Fighter same clan as blade and yes dont worry everyone DK got a king size PWNIN!!!
Quote from tombarlin :yo i got cod4 im .PN3 Z-Fighter same clan as blade and yes dont worry everyone DK got a king size PWNIN!!!

My connection was playing up!

I checked, I was on 1mbps

So either Blady sucks, or I got lucky pwning him? :P

Rematch? :P

DK
ready when u r
Quote from BlueFlame : I own Bf2, if i wanna play like Bf2, i just play Bf2, if i wanna play FPS i'll stick to my CS1.6 ......

What are you blithering on about BF2 is an FPS! it stands for First Person Shooter if you didn't know. You complete noob
lol good fun knifing you D.K who's next? told you that calican guys good did'nt i
Quote from andybarsblade :lol good fun knifing you D.K who's next? told you that calican guys good did'nt i

That calican guy is pro

Is it better to take Overkill (two primary weapons) rather than another perk?

I'll be on your side in a LFS match

Next up...Bladey?

DK
im not sure mate, overkill is good if your a sniper so you can carry a smg. how about a match on saturday?

i like my m4 its very accurate and has a good rate of fire
I'm a bit buggered for the weekend guys...got to work, but NEXT weekend I will be around
Quote from andybarsblade :im not sure mate, overkill is good if your a sniper so you can carry a smg. how about a match on saturday?

i like my m4 its very accurate and has a good rate of fire

Sure When/where? I applied to join your team's site btw

I'll go Barrett .50 cal and AK

DK
maybe next weekend or midweek im gonna be busy myself this weekend
Quote from andybarsblade :maybe next weekend or midweek im gonna be busy myself this weekend

I'm game for any time :P

DK
Bah.

Well anyone who wants a run on the 360 version, add me and I can join you. I'm off to sulk
trade it in for the pc version?
Quote from Dajmin :Bah.

Well anyone who wants a run on the 360 version, add me and I can join you. I'm off to sulk

TBH, All I can say to ANYBODY that plays a FPS on a CONSOLE is:

Quote from Ali G :RESPEK!!!

I tried one game on my littlun's XpoX (Unreal Championship) and there was no way I could aim and move at the same time...gimmee a mouse/keyboard and I STILL cant aim and move successfully..but I find it a bit easier!

Do what Andy said, trade it in for the PC version!
I put it to you sir that you are a total noob

Back in the day I couldn't use FPS controls on dual sticks. In fact I had trouble with analogue sticks all the time I had my N64. Never got used to them at all. But these days it's second nature and I love it.
And it can't be all that bad since I have good stats and the highest accuracy rating of all my friends list
Quote from Dajmin :I put it to you sir that you are a total noob

Back in the day I couldn't use FPS controls on dual sticks. In fact I had trouble with analogue sticks all the time I had my N64. Never got used to them at all. But these days it's second nature and I love it.
And it can't be all that bad since I have good stats and the highest accuracy rating of all my friends list

stats ftl, stats on battlefield seemed important but on cod4 its a waste of time esp as they can be manually changed as all that info is cilent side
Not on the 360 version they can't
Quote from Dajmin :Not on the 360 version they can't

/me was college Halo champion. Not bad. But most of the people he played were n00bs.

DK
Quote from Dajmin :I put it to you sir that you are a total noob

Bugger it...Rumbled at last!
(wondered how long it would take before somebody noticed !)
Quote from Bladerunner :Bugger it...Rumbled at last!
(wondered how long it would take before somebody noticed !)

/me noticed...just never said anything...

Want to take me on again? I took some tips from Andy

Call of duty 4
(298 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG