The online racing simulator
09.75 in the FXO on the drag strip and a massive jump in the FZ5.

P.S. How I got to tweak the FXO and FZR is if you edit the XRT values it also edits the values of
the LX4, LX6, RB4, FXO, RAC, and FZ5.
Attached images
lfs_00000112.JPG
lfs_00000104.JPG
#52 - Guby
PLAYAPIMP, if ur using vista run Lfstune as administrator
Quote from samforey12345 :PLAYAPIMP, if ur using vista run Lfstune as administrator

KK now it says invalid live for speed version patch y is required but i have patch y
Hmm ... /me has no idea why
Quote from Nosbox :09.75 in the FXO on the drag strip and a massive jump in the FZ5.

P.S. How I got to tweak the FXO and FZR is if you edit the XRT values it also edits the values of
the LX4, LX6, RB4, FXO, RAC, and FZ5.

i dont get what u did to get this to work if im in lx6 it says not supported

Quote from Guby :Bf1 editting rules!

I win! 28.79 oval time :P
http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s320/mguby/2879oval.jpg

ive done 23 seconds in the oval hehe
nvm still wont work damn what do i do
#59 - Guby
How did you guys use fxo and rb4? mine says the rb4 and fxo dont work

i think i can fly
Attached images
wowicanfly.jpg
Quote from natedog420 :i dont get what u did to get this to work if im in lx6 it says not supported

Ok, i'll explain. Select the XRT as your car. Minimize LFS. Go to LFSTune.
Eidit the values to what you want. Click apply. Open up LFS.
Select either the LX4, LX6, RB4, FXO, RAC or FZ5. Go to the info tag in the garage menu. Where it says bhp (in brackets). It should be
a higher value. Did this explain your question?

P.S. Example: If you want the FXO to have rear wheel drive or four wheel drive, select the XRT as your car. Go to LFSTune. Change the drive train to rear wheel drive or four wheel drive. Open LFS. Go to the FXO. Go to the info tab in the garage menu. Where it said front whell drive, it should say rear wheel drive or four wheel drive, witch ever one you picked.
PLAYAPIMP, do you have two LFS folders? MAybe if you do put your LFSTune into the patch Y folder of LFS Just an idea.

EDIT : Ahh good
Quote from mutt107 : backflip.sprlol!!!

You do realize everyone will get an OOS error because you are using a mod which .. mods the values of the game, meaning the values won't match up and .. it won't work.
O sry
Quote from XCNuse :You do realize everyone will get an OOS error because you are using a mod which .. mods the values of the game, meaning the values won't match up and .. it won't work.

Hey Nuse, when ever you restart lfs does it go back to the default LFS settings?
Quote from carmaniac1993 :Hey Nuse, when ever you restart lfs does it go back to the default LFS settings?

Yep, that's the only way to reset it.

Make sure that before you want to play online you restart LFS, even if you put settings back to default you'll get errors as soon as you join a server and you'll keep getting booted off.
rwd FXO & XFG = :bannana_g
#71 - JTbo
Can't find way to make that cylinder numbers to work, also could not find anything from BF1 range that would be 8 or similar.

LX cars, cylinder number and turbo pressure (enabled/disabled) and I would be happy

Something I noted while searching.
memory addresses...

Why not to write app that scans known range and plots values to boxes? It could have user editable labels and user editable range, perhaps few empty boxes where user could put range or address?
Edit:
Also you could do search automatically by adding filtering to results so that all lines containing '-' sign are omitted as those are probably worthless for these purposes we are using program?
I have a question what cars are supported?
Quote from Vain :
Good work. I can't wait to give the XFG the weight distribution of a Lancia Delta HF Integrale, a turbocharger and Road Super tyres.
Even now it's huge fun toying around with a 215 hp- (well, that's the Evolutione Sedici, but heh ) -AWD-XFG. Huge fun to drive.

Keep it up.

Vain

Giving the XFG a wide track and slick tires in addition to the above things is really fun. Like a rally kit car.
Quote from scoobyrbac :I have a question what cars are supported?

supported: uf1,xfg,xrg,xrt,fbm,bf1
But if you tweak the xrt,it will change also: rb4,lx4,lx6,rac,fz5(for these just tweak the xrt anyhow u want,than go in garage and pick 1 of these,lfstune will say its not supported,but dont worry it works.After u picked 1 of these cars,and wanna go back to tweak the supported ones,have to restart lfstune.)
seeing all of these other setting makes me think that people are able to edit this released version. I know very little about memory editing (except from my stint at making hybrid cars in GT2. oh the possiblilties) especially on PC but do you just paste more lines in the settings.ini file?
This thread is closed

LFS-Tune v2 Beta (Patch Y) - CANCELLED
(820 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG