The online racing simulator
Problems with multiple servers, getting "BLANK : Overflow - Host" errors. Some clients connect fine, other are disconnected straight away and then attempt auto reconnect.
Attached images
servers.JPG
Didn't know where to post this and if it has been reported already...

Actually this bug (it can't be intentional, right?) was introduced in X10, but it's still the same in X30

In X mirrors looked normal on XRG, XRT, XRR . Here are two screens (X and X30):
Attached images
X.jpg
X30.jpg
Quote from JTbo :If you type /CARS ALL it should allow all cars including BF1, then typing /CARS BF1 should allow only BF1 car. But that is reported as a bug earlier.

Ok,

Thank you
Quote from Osco :good that you can now select a layout while selecting a track, but how to de-select a lay-out if I just want the track..?
it keeps remembering my previously selected lay-outs for that track but I just want a plain track

Click the button that says "clear"
I see, thank you
X31
Awesome, X31 patch fixes the issue with my mouse. Working perfect now :-) THANK YOU!
Tiny improvement suggestion: when the car is reset, it should spawn with the engine off. I think it's a bit more realistic this way.
Quote from Woz :I am using the 45deg look left right.

With the old 90deg look L/R pressing both would look behind. With the new 45 pressing both just goes to 90deg would be better still doing look back

Yup. And being able to look back in all cars while in custom view.
Quote from anik360 :I still can't unlock still says game pass don't match i even relocked my x10 put the pass in and unlocked without a hitch but x30 no go **cries** I'm a sad panda

Try going to www.lfs.net and set a new GAMEpassword.
when I select a pre X30 replay it says "obsolete replay".

Would it be possible that LFS tells me with which version this replay was recorded? Would be helpful
Just found a bug when renaming my setups

See the picture, the MRT sets are missing in the new setup lfolder
Attached images
mrt.jpg
Quote from ksa_land :when I select a pre X30 replay it says "obsolete replay".

Would it be possible that LFS tells me with which version this replay was recorded? Would be helpful

That's cause Patch Y will be incompatible, so old replays become obsolete as they will have different content.

But if the replay is not obsolete then LFS does say what version was used to make it. Try them in X10, it will show the version of the replay.

Also, about the MRT, I created a new set in game, and it appeared in the setups folder right away...
Quote from shiny_red_cobra :That's cause Patch Y will be incompatible, so old replays become obsolete as they will have different content.

But if the replay is not obsolete then LFS does say what version was used to make it. Try them in X10, it will show the version of the replay.

Also, about the MRT, I created a new set in game, and it appeared in the setups folder right away...

I believe he meant that error message would be more clear, like "incorrect version" ?
I think it's more like he just wants to know what version the replay was recorded in.
Quote from DeadWolfBones :I think it's more like he just wants to know what version the replay was recorded in.

exactly
has something with the ports or something been changed in this patch?

i cant keep connected to a server for more than a couple of mins on the beta patch version, but on the current LFS version its fine
thanks scawen x31 works better

i dont have problem with non working second controller, like i had in x30, x360 pad and g25 works together
Can't find any reference to this one. Pitted on lap 3 of a 6 lap race, exceeded the limit as I crossed the line leaving the pits and got a 30 second time penalty. What happened to DT and S-G penalties? Did they get lost in the move or did I do something untoward?
A few patches ago, didn't Scawen change it so that penalties in the last few laps were time penalties rather than drive throughs to avoid cheaters pitting on the last lap and avoiding an outlap? Same with forced pitstops too, iirc.
Quote from tristancliffe :A few patches ago, didn't Scawen change it so that penalties in the last few laps were time penalties rather than drive throughs to avoid cheaters pitting on the last lap and avoiding an outlap? Same with forced pitstops too, iirc.

Yes he did but this was on lap 3 of 6 so plenty of laps left to do the penalty. Kyoto GP btw.
If there are only 3 laps to go, it is 30 sec and 45 sec instead of drive through and stop go. This is in line with real racing series - I can't remember which but I remember doing this on good evidence. It's nothing to do with stopping people pitting on the last lap, that was a separate issue.
I dont know where to put this but none of the setups i downloaded have appeared in the game

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG