The online racing simulator
i keep gettinga problem when i double click on liveforspeed game it says "could not find xfg_defualt.eng" and it jsut stops working but i downloaded the patch into my liveforspeed folder and now liveforspeed doesnt work
Quote from kurent :Removed digital speedo option - now depends on type of car

I can't clearly see the speed on the analogue speedo. Anyone else thinks the same?

BUT I DONT LOOK AT THE SPEEED IT NOT REALISTIC ECT ECT YADA YADA YADE BLAH BLAH BLAH SNOB SNOB SNOB SNIP SNIP SNIP....
Master server is down? I can't reconnect
Can't unlock atm... Any solution to the "Can't find master server" problem?
just tried a bit on diffent servers, interesting. Will have to remodel all my sets gear ratios And with the clutch simulation - now people with a G25 take a advantage.
Quote from Ball Bearing Turbo :BUT I DONT LOOK AT THE SPEEED IT NOT REALISTIC ECT ECT YADA YADA YADE BLAH BLAH BLAH SNOB SNOB SNOB SNIP SNIP SNIP....

Quote from ACCAkut :just tried a bit on diffent servers, interesting. Will have to remodel all my sets gear ratios And with the clutch simulation - now people with a G25 take a advantage.

Or not. Autoclutching is still easier.
Woah, I just got surprised at blackwood, the line in the turn after the long straight has been changed
Well I managed to unlock quite fine and dandy...
'Cept for the fact I still can't go on a server...

P.S. Hai guys! I stopped playing the Sega MegaDrive!
Quote from Dillyracer :Woah, I just got surprised at blackwood, the line in the turn after the long straight has been changed

Could you post a screenshot of that? And any other changes to the BL layout.

Also if someone could please post a shot of the map of South City Chicane Route, that would be great.
Quote from livefornow :i keep gettinga problem when i double click on liveforspeed game it says "could not find xfg_defualt.eng" and it jsut stops working but i downloaded the patch into my liveforspeed folder and now liveforspeed doesnt work

Somehow you lost the default engine sound for the XFG. Copy the included file into the data/engine folder.
Maybe you got a corrupted download or something.
Attached files
XFG_default.eng - 320.4 KB - 286 views
Quote from Mp3 Astra :Indeed; a lot of people install digital speedos to their road cars, so I imagine racers would do the same as well. It's a little irritating to have digital readouts removed completely.

Most racing cars do not have a speedo because it's of no use on a racing track. Many racers choose not to have a speed read out, the single seaters and GT cars I've worked on with digital dashes have not had a speed read out by choice when the car had the relevant sensors installed (for data analysis). As soon as LFS has some what varying track conditions (or if you run with wind atm) you'll find that anyone whose using the speedo to navigate there way round the track will be slower and probably fall off.
Nice work @ Devs...

More bang for your bucks folks!

Btw.: Master Server seems to be a bit stressed...
Quote from ajp71 :Most racing cars do not have a speedo because it's of no use on a racing track. Many racers choose not to have a speed read out, the single seaters and GT cars I've worked on with digital dashes have not had a speed read out by choice when the car had the relevant sensors installed (for data analysis).

Hmm okay, maybe it's just wishful thinking from me. Thanks for the information!
Oh come on! Damn you Scawen! the day I go home you release this! Looks like I will have to take another trip to my Grandparents real soon.
The link is down?? I can´t download the patch.
This really is excellent, thanks Scavier. South City looks wonderful, the Formula BMW is great fun and the AI are much faster. They're actually competitive now.
Anyone fancy getting a mirror up? Links not working here either.
Any news on the master server?
same here, aint working
"Gear change auto throttle cut and blip options removed"

I didn't like this point. I think it would continue to be opcional, because a LOT of people (like me) use MOMO and everyone knows that the pedal will not resist a lot of time, so I'm a bit unsatisfied.

BTW, nice mods =)
Come on!! I wanna download the patch!!

Other link???
Quote from Gil07 :Can't unlock atm... Any solution to the "Can't find master server" problem?

Downloaded it... extracted it... ran it... can't unlock. So close yet so far :chairfall
This thread is closed

TEST Patch X30 (to X38)
(1444 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG