The online racing simulator
OH YAY! Great news :hyper::hyper::hyper:
Wowza loved the video, can't wait for this to arrive
Thanks for all Scawen
Well, i watched the video, and it looks like Blackwood is going to be insane fun, and South City will get even better.

/me can't wait.
come on... come on...:Kick_Can_

isn't it released yet?:sadbanana
good to see scawen didnt have to restrain himself while driving

btw no mention of the collision detection or multithreading ? :/
/wow

THX FOR ALL !!!

Keep it up
So excited about this can't wait for some new Blackwood and South city action with this little beast. Thanks for making a video for us
I am most excited that Scawen got some (more? He must have seat time in other type of cars.) real track time. The experience he will take from that and apply to LFS can only mean continually increasing realism.

The first thing I am going to do is stall the car with my G25.

Thanks LiveforSpeed team!

P.S. Keep your son interested in all of this; he can be a 2nd coder in a few more years and help put the polish on S3. Free child labor, think of all the money you will save!
Quote from MRSisson :I am most excited that Scawen got some (more? He must have seat time in other type of cars.) real track time. The experience he will take from that and apply to LFS can only mean continually increasing realism.

The first thing I am going to do is stall the car with my G25.

Thanks LiveforSpeed team!

P.S. Keep your son interested in all of this; he can be a 2nd coder in a few more years and help put the polish on S3. Free child labor, think of all the money you will save!

thats what i thought about the child
For the BMW thingy: Scawen drives a (BMW) Mini Cooper?
Wow... Thanks a lot XD

Cant wait !!!! and is there really going to be stall?
Quote from Scawen :Live for Speed will be used as part of the selection process, before testing in real cars. V1 asked us to create a Formula BMW to make this test as realistic as possible.

Wow! Congratulations, Scawen! This really shows how good and realistic LFS is! This is not a surprise to us, of course, but it's great to see it confirmed by race engineers IRL!
OMG an Eric!

Excellent news and thanks for whetting our apetite
btw: is there already a new skin viewer so that its possible to make new skins?
YEAH YEAH YEAH

next car. BMW Z4 M
Great, great news!
Nice wall ride to end the video there, strange choice of clip

All looks good, though. I eagerly await the patch.
Quote from BURN :btw: is there already a new skin viewer so that its possible to make new skins?

It will be probably released after the interiors have been finished.
i love you!
Thanks for everything.
If there are phhysics improvements, does this mean the hotlaps on LFSW will be wiped out? Also, why are we updating Blackwood again? Wasn't this done already? I think Fern Bay is in more need of an update...

Anyway, don't get me wrong, I am totally looking forward to this patch, no matter what.
WOW! I swear I dreamed of a car like this last night!
This thread is closed

Soon available : Formula BMW FB02
(1389 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG