Quote :
1.49 --> 1.50

1. Stats now work in solo mode
2. Stats now work in hotlaps mode
2. Fuel not visible for the other players
3. Fix outgauge stop sending in LFS in some case. LFSRelax Force LFS to reinit

Bye

Gai-Luron
Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you....

Sory man, but I didn´t find any other way to show you how gratefull I am to you. You can´t imagine how I love LFSRelax. Now I love even more.

Thank you again.
:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

Thanks
I can see, that PB.TXT file it's still not correctly managed by program. After quick debug, I've discovered, that walkaround is to name file differently (I've tried "abc.def" filename without "./" at beginning) and the file must contain at beginning string "USERNAME". That makes program to recreate this file and content is changed to "USERNAME 01". I can't say if LFS data is properly stored to file, since I am not at home right now, so please, somebody else let us know after tests.

EDIT:
Correction of "./" in configuration file to ".\" makes it possible to use file PB.txt as well. I've get idea about slashes at the moment of sending this post previously. :-)

EDIT:
After tests occured, that no data was stored in file. :-/
Great, thank you, Gai-Luron!
Quote from Gai-Luron :Hello racers,

New version of LFSRelax:

Bye

Gai-Luron

Great to see another update. It does however not seem to handle AI still? Might be a nice update especially when patch Y arrives. Now it seems to get my stats and the AIs messed up and distance to AIs is not calculated at all.

Any insight in this....
Hi Gai-Luron

As I read about the engine stall in actual discussion in another thread, I thought that this "Engine stall" feature could be included in Gai-Luron's LFSRelax too. The mod is here. If it could be possible, it would be great!
Hi,

A little addon update in 1.51:

Quote :1.50 --> 1.51

1. Add Bip when shiftLight is on

Bye

Gai-Luron
hei gai-luron, i sent a pm for you about new spotter sounds... check it

congrats for the app, very useful.
Hello, Gai-Luron!

Works very fine, but I would like to have the option to save my best splits to try to improve them in one of the next races...

In my opinion LFSRelax forgets the best splits (for each car and each track) every Day...

And I would like them to be stored as Lapper does it. But I race at several Servers and have different Splits stored there. So I would like too need Relax to control my splits...

A calculated theoretical PB would be nice too...

Perhaps you can put these suggestions on your To-Do List...
LFSRelax store your split time for each car and track in PB.txt ( look in this file) . I don't understand .
LFRRElax store :

Bests Splits
Split of your PB
Your PB
Date and Time of your PB

Are you in demo mode? and in this case do you change your nickname?

For the SPB, i Try to look where i can put it on the screen.

Gai-Luron
The outgauge connection seems to get lost sometimes (so no lapcalc and throttleblip). If the problem is me alt-tabbing or something else i dont know. This sometimes means i do alt-tab out an restart LFSrelax.
Well perhapst it is my imagination....

OK, My best Splits are displayed on the left and my current split is displayed on the right...

I recently have done a 23:45 on BL1, FOX in Sector 1 while Relax was running.

But a few Days later it shows me a 23:78 as -00:23 better... That is what I mean... but after installing 1.51 this problem has not been acured again...

I am racing S2 and I do not change my nick... I will take a lock on it... perhaps I am mad

Another suggestion for the improvement:

- I would like to show my ever best split only but not my current, because this one is shown by LFS too... so there could be an option in the cfg file to choose what it should show.

- for racer who already had good Times and start using Relax now or have a hero and know its splits I would like to have a short manuel how to edit the pb.txt (which entrys are storing what)

- perhaps it is possible to choose 3 sizes for the split displaying: large, middle, smal (the same size as a server message)

P.S. The theoretical PB could be shown unter or above the splits - selectable perhabps
You have put your own username in the config file?? Standard it says Gai-Luron.
Hi guys! Thanks for a great app! But is it possible to turn of the gear shift indicating sound? I tried to simply remove it from the folder, but then the program started complaining.. I couldn't find an obvious line in the config file either.

EDIT: never mind, I just replaced the file with an empty sound file.
Think its the last line in the config.
Quote from SpikeyMarcoD :You have put your own username in the config file?? Standard it says Gai-Luron.

Yes I have! ... I have to put in my LFS Registration Name (Crady) and not my current Online Name (Guido[GER]), right?

But I think this problem could have something to do with watching other guys racing while smoking etc. ... perhaps then the pb.txt got messed up...
I have a problem related with TeamSpeak messages. Something causes LFSRelax to exit, but I'm not sure what. Possibly people joining or quitting the channel. All I see when it happens is a message in LFS that says something like "Insim application closed". This crash doesn't occur when I turn TeamSpeak messages off from LFSRelax's config file. But when they're enabled, it always crashes soon or later.

Am I the only one to see this?
Quote from FL!P :I have a problem related with TeamSpeak messages. Something causes LFSRelax to exit, but I'm not sure what. Possibly people joining or quitting the channel. All I see when it happens is a message in LFS that says something like "Insim application closed". This crash doesn't occur when I turn TeamSpeak messages off from LFSRelax's config file. But when they're enabled, it always crashes soon or later.

Am I the only one to see this?

Same thing happens for me.
I am having trouble running this thing.

I have renamed the "bin" folder as "LFSRelax", and I have placed it as a subfolder within my main LFS folder.
When I am in the game, in driver's view, I type "/" and a window appears, into which I type "insim=29999" and press "OK".
The game then freezes, and I have to power off my computer to regain control.

Am I required, also, to make some adjustments to LFS's "config.txt" file? There is virtually no info in the manual about how to use insim, and I am pretty new to this game. Still, I have followed the directions, as I understand them, and I just get a computer crash.

I am using LFS patch x10. I really only want the pit spotter, but I read a post, here, stating that it does not work with patch x, with a recommendation to use LFSRelax, instead.

Thanks for any help.
You did read about the part where you need .NET Framework from microsoft (think version 2.0 is needed).
Thanks for your response. Yes, I had read that. In fact, I now have it working; the problem was that my firewall wanted permission to allow it to connect, but I couldn't see the request; the display was stuck on LFS, while my computer was stuck on the firewall request.

Anyhow, it works now, and I like it. Thanks, Gai-Luron.
When I join a host, it kills all other insim apps that I have running.
Could you release a version, that does not do the outgauge alterations please?
Hello,

Look at cfg file please!

Gai-Luron
Quote from Gai-Luron :Hello,

Look at cfg file please!

Gai-Luron

I would still like the app to read the outgauge info, but I dont want it to send the InSim packet to initiate the outgauge.

LFSRelax 3 in 1 (TS View, AutoMessages, Pit Spotter) by Gai-Luron
(474 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG