The online racing simulator
Quote from sam93 :Of course it's up to the dev's, but we will never know until S3 of what the devs have done, but I have a feeling that it is going to be brilliant, there will proberly be some new cars and tracks in it anyway

Probally?
Oh man, I promiss you that the DEV`s will surprise us with TONS of new stuff
So don`t be affraight that it will be like a regular update or anything
Quote from The Very End :Probally?
Oh man, I promiss you that the DEV`s will surprise us with TONS of new stuff
So don`t be affraight that it will be like a regular update or anything

Your a Sarcy lad aren't you, lol
#78 - Jakg
Quote from Bandit77 :does any RL motorbiker actually believe you could credibly simulate the handling of a bike in a PC-game??

it's hard enough to handle a car on its limits without the lateral accelerations and stuff... but a bike - impossible.

... but maybe the devs only have to develop a PC-to-huma-brain-interface that lets you feel acceleration where there is non.

The only thing i've driven is my 50cc moped, but i must say that you use your body a heck of a lot more than the controls themselves - without a FFB model of a bike it'd be a bit crap tbh.
#79 - neRu
Quote from The Very End :But they would be significant slower so people should have more reaction time

Although it's 5-6 tonnes, a racetruck pushes 1000 hp and 5000 nm out the crankshaft, and goes from 0-60 mph in aproximatly 6 seconds. Topspeed is limited at 100 mph, for safety reasons.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-3790938068207546405
This is Vicki Butler-Henderson from 5th gear driving a racing truck.
Somewhere in that movie, she mentions the data on the truck, which is about the same I wrote.
Quote from neRu :Although it's 5-6 tonnes, a racetruck pushes 1000 hp and 5000 nm out the crankshaft, and goes from 0-60 mph in aproximatly 6 seconds. Topspeed is limited at 100 mph, for safety reasons.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-3790938068207546405
This is Vicki Butler-Henderson from 5th gear driving a racing truck.
Somewhere in that movie, she mentions the data on the truck, which is about the same I wrote.

Ahh, I totally forgot that it allready are trucks that are used in racing
What I meant was that there would have to be some fictionally trucks, maybe not racing trucks.
0-100 km/h on 6 sec`s, wow thats insane out from the heavy weight :O
Truck racing is like Bike racing, FULL of Action, usually, Truck racing offers more action than Tin Top's (STCC, DTM, that kinda stuff)
#82 - neRu
Quote from BlueFlame :Truck racing is like Bike racing, FULL of Action, usually, Truck racing offers more action than Tin Top's (STCC, DTM, that kinda stuff)

Exactly.

The-very-end. Standardtrucks could also be a very very interesting thing. In denmark they are limited to 90 km/h, no truck over 3,5 tonnes is allowed to go faster.
Well, there are 4 cars that I would like to see and I expect the devs will go in that direction. An LMP car like the Bentley Speed 8, Mercedes CLK GTR, Toyota GT1 or of the like. A high powered supercar like the Enzo, Carrera GT, Zonda, SLR. An LMP2 car like the Radical SR3, Westfiled XTR or something of the like and finally, a low powered single seater with no wings (Formula Ford, Formula Dodge).

and something of the wishlist, a fully prepped rally car, something based on WRC regulations
i would like to see bmw E36 M3 no game have this car i think ...
Quote from psy00 :i would like to see bmw E36 M3 no game have this car i think ...

Forza 2 on Xbox, has this car.
i don't have xbox ... thanks for the info anyway
Quote from Leprekaun :An LMP car like the Bentley Speed 8, Mercedes CLK GTR, Toyota GT1

neither of which are lmps
Quote from Shotglass :neither of which are lmps

Well GTP class cars are cool too

This thread strikes me as very similar to "Cars you want to see in S3" in Improvement suggestions. But whilst I'm here: moon buggy.
Quote from Shotglass :neither of which are lmps

What are you talking about the Bently Speed 8 is an LMP car... Just like the R10 is an LMP car... and the old R8.
Quote from BlueFlame :What are you talking about the Bently Speed 8 is an LMP car... Just like the R10 is an LMP car... and the old R8.

They might be Le Mans prototypes, but I suppose if you were being as pedantic as Shotglass was, you could say that they were not classed as LMP cars, but LMGTP (on account of the closed cockpit).
Quote from The Very End :Lol, now that would be fun
How fast is the thing? 20 km/h lol?

Yes
20 km/t is a good guess. I drive a small Nissan forklist, bhutan driven motor, an it weighs 3000 kilos

I also drive a smaller electric powered lifter, that only moves around 10 km/t But it also weighs about the 3000 kilos.

We are many forkliftdrivers, on my place of work, and we have discussed a 24 hours race around the big factory

But we don`t think the bosses will allow it

EDIT :
And we definately need gocarts in Lfs
Quote from PLAYLIFE :I don't understad your question. What if Scawen says tomorrow. OK, that's it. No more updates to S2, this is final, S2 is hereby released. How will you then be better off?

^he has a really good point there. the longer it takes to make s2,^ the better the game quality will be and the more stuff it will have.

and i think go-carts would ne freakin awsome.
well since they have the mazda license....

why not use this? :P

Look on youtube, you will see that the car has been in LFS
Some people made it for S1, but it has never been released for the public. And btw, just look for the bus aswell, it`s fun lol.
2007 2008 and 2009 f1 car
I think it would be right to see GoKarts in LFS ! Why not indeed!
well give me a truck + the race truck, a buggy and a 700 bhp supercar and I 'd be very happy with S3
I'd like to see an A1GP car on LFS S3
And I hope we can racing in the rain

[What new vehicles will there be in] Lfs S3 [?]
(169 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG