The online racing simulator
truck or ???
trucks? yes if they have jointed bodies like in the extended bus picture.
(D4S TEW 1W9 and 9B9 A8V 1T2 are cool 1f you know what I mean )

but hey, the game says live for speed, not live for speed on a 4 wheeled platform. I'm thinking 500cc superbikes vs fo8 at ky national... and Scawen is talented enough to deliver us a solid-feeling force-simulated bike experience. At least based on what I've seen with the force model when going from s1 to s2 on a joystick.

if he could make the xrt drivable with a microsoft force feedback joystick, he can do anything
Quote from anthman ::clapclap: NOW WHO KNOWS WHEN ITS GONNA BE RELEASED?

I do if you pay me.
Quote from anthman :when the bloody hell is s2 final gonna be realesed, im sick of waiting..

I don't understad your question. What if Scawen says tomorrow. OK, that's it. No more updates to S2, this is final, S2 is hereby released. How will you then be better off?
I've put out a suggestion on bikes and trucks but have not yet heard anything.. other then "everythings possible" from one of the devs...
I have an idea for the S3 license, what if there's a dyno run car compare put into the tuning part of the game for people with S3?? I think that would be cool. ^_^
I doubt there will be 'tuning part' of the game. Especially nothing that would require a dynomometer.
Quote from Tarith :I have an idea for the S3 license, what if there's a dyno run car compare put into the tuning part of the game for people with S3?? I think that would be cool. ^_^

Why? Each car states its horsepower and torque in an exact figure for you to read. Having a car make a noise, spin a wheel and take up more time for the development of S3, just for the same purpose?
there will be car named: LMP
Quote from Tarith :I have an idea for the S3 license, what if there's a dyno run car compare put into the tuning part of the game for people with S3?? I think that would be cool. ^_^

how about a turing part of the game where you have to program your injection system and traction control using a puncher and an infinitely long strip of paper ?
The funniest part about these posts requesting that you can tune the car in LFS is, probably 99% of them wouldn't have any idea how to actually tune it other than game slider thingys such as I would expect NFS is like.

Of course, this generation of younger folks seem to think that bolting on nitrous oxide systems and turbos is tuning. That's not tuning, that's bolting on stuff....
Hell, some people think Pimp My Ride is a tuning show
Quote from N I K I :there will be car named: LMP

lick my p?
kidding... there should be the dp1
Just my guesses:

RB4 GTR
LX8
DP1
and a bunch of completely new car(i.e. some 4 door)
#44 - VoiD
#45 - aoun
Quote from TreWoR :for 1st: i don't know any simulator (no arcade) with motorcycle..
for 2nd: can you go with BF1 with keyboard or with mouse? No much fast.. than why don't be here some motorcycle?
for 3rd: Truck is only in rFactor (with some mods) but there is bad physics...

Champ you made no sense to me whatsoever.. but it seems like your against trucks and bikes... thats what i was trying to say, and if your FOR trucks and bikes.. then yes, i can go with BF1 with keyboard and with mouse.. but i still dont get what you were saying to me.. =)
Victor said this is about 4 wheels. So a truck is more plausable than a motorcycle. And motorcycles...well they suck for racing online with.
#47 - neRu
I kinda hate redrum for being such a brilliant programmer. My god, what i would give, to have that implementet into LFS. That, and a truck!

And TRUE diesel engines (Meaning the sound, and the black smoke a well running diesel engine must have )
does any RL motorbiker actually believe you could credibly simulate the handling of a bike in a PC-game??

it's hard enough to handle a car on its limits without the lateral accelerations and stuff... but a bike - impossible.

... but maybe the devs only have to develop a PC-to-huma-brain-interface that lets you feel acceleration where there is non.
I strongely belive that bikes will not fit in LFS, but thats my oppinion so who cares?

But damn it would be fun it they implented big trucks, and things with more than 4 wheels
I think Trucks are the way forwards in terms of Unorthadox vehicles..

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG