The online racing simulator
Quote from 666 :honda civic Vtec 95-00
honda civic typer 03-05
honda civic sedan typer 06-09
honda s2000

How could you forget the EK9 Type R and Nosss to go with it?
Whatever cars they're going to put I don't care! I just want better physics and sounds!

They would love to put as many cars as they could, but they depend on the Licenses to use brands... For instance, I would love to see the BMW M3 V8 out here, so I asked the team... their response was..." Yeah, we tried to get authorisation from BMW for that, but... they did not give us yet... we need licensing... jsut like Scirocco !we'll see"

So... all I wanna know is... when is S3 comming out?!
Quote from immase :Whatever cars they're going to put I don't care! I just want better physics and sounds!

They would love to put as many cars as they could, but they depend on the Licenses to use brands... For instance, I would love to see the BMW M3 V8 out here, so I asked the team... their response was..." Yeah, we tried to get authorisation from BMW for that, but... they did not give us yet... we need licensing... jsut like Scirocco !we'll see"

So... all I wanna know is... when is S3 comming out?!

In 2054
Quote from Inouva :In 2054

When Scawens kids finish it, and it will be finished within 2 weeks and be so realistic you actually get killed if you have a serious crash in the game, kind of like the Matrix but with less PVC.
Maybe Scawen is breeding up the new LFS team?
S3 will have a small FF compact, a FF hatchback, a FR coupe, a MR convertible, a RR sports coupe, a F4 coupe, a FF turbo coupe, a FR turbo coupe, a couple of FR light road-legal open-wheel kit cars, a handful of formula open-wheelers and a handful of GTRs.
Ariel atom plox!
price?
Quote from Dajmin :S3 will have a small FF compact, a FF hatchback, a FR coupe, a MR convertible, a RR sports coupe, a F4 coupe, a FF turbo coupe, a FR turbo coupe, a couple of FR light road-legal open-wheel kit cars, a handful of formula open-wheelers and a handful of GTRs.

My wishlist for what you said:

FF compact - Mini Cooper S
FF hatchback - Civic Type R EK9
FR coupe - Nissan Silvia
MR convertible - Toyota MR2
RR sports coupe - Porsche 911 GT3
F4 coupe - Impreza 22B
FF turbo coupe - umm... Scirocco GT? (already coming anyway....)
FR blah blah blah light car - Caterhams/Westfields?
Formula open wheelers - 2009 go-karts.... oops, I meant F1's.
GTR's - High peformance versions of all the above!
Quote from Furiously-Fast :

Where did you hear about that?
Quote from Furiously-Fast :My wishlist for what you said:

FF compact - BMW Midi Cooper S
FR coupe - Nissan Silvia
F4 coupe - Impreza 22B

Fixed
Quote from Furiously-Fast :My wishlist for what you said:

FF compact - Mini Cooper S
FR coupe - Nissan Silvia
F4 coupe - Impreza 22B

His list was what we have in S2 already.
was set the focus wrc 2002 as a tribute to colin

ah I have a doubt where you can write in the STCC the lfs and I'll buy the license and wanted to enter STCC
Quote from joaopaulopt :was set the focus wrc 2002 as a tribute to colin

ah I have a doubt where you can write in the STCC the lfs and I'll buy the license and wanted to enter STCC

Okay.
S3 will carry on the rocco from the end of s2, later on in s3 we can expect... Whatever curve ball they throw - be thankful we gets more cars, let alone the chance to have one.
What the big fuzz about new cars anyway, don't we have quite a bunch allready? Or maybe that's just me that is pretty satisfied with what we got car-wise in the game atm
Quote from joaopaulopt :was set the focus wrc 2002 as a tribute to colin

....wat
No, we should get some bycicles first!!!11!!1!oneoenoe!
allow new bodies!!!
There are tons of those dds mods, why not just make it so there are multiple body styles on the chassis there are now. I would love to see this car in the game, the Cadillac Northstar LMP 02.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG