The online racing simulator
[What new vehicles will there be in] Lfs S3 [?]
Will be in LFS S3 some motorcycle or truck?
I think we're getting a combination.

Use the search function about this - it's been discussed several times before. Bottom line: Physics currently like gyroscopic forces so 2 wheels isn't totally feasible. Devs have stated in an interview that they want to make LFS simulate everything-on-wheels.
#3 - Don
Vzhledem k tomu, ze jeste ani neni dookoncena S2, tak to asi nikdo nevi. myslim, ze ani scawen.

//since s2 isnt yet finished, i doubt anyone knows that. i guess not even sc
2Don: Ale bylo by to dobre
lol!!

haha owned
S3? there is people that believes in miracles...
i think race truck.. some how this..:

#9 - Gunn
Yeah I'm sure they will go great around FE Club.
Yes, really looking forward to 3-wide racing action through the chicanes there.
Quote from Gunn :Yeah I'm sure they will go great around FE Club.

I'm sure they will... single file.
#12 - Gunn
Quote from Bob Smith :I'm sure they will... single file.

I can just see it now, the first truck will cross the finish line before the last is off the grid.
Trucks? why.... the hell..
#14 - aoun
Trucks will be bad online. There are sooo many noobs imagian noobs racing with trucks and bikes too! meh.. a bike will be hard too.. need to use a mouse or keyboard..
Quote from Gunn :Yeah I'm sure they will go great around FE Club.

I don't think 'around' is the best description. Maybe 'over'.

You could probably drive straight through the hill that people use to launch their cars.
This car would be way more fun around SO3
Quote from Gunn :I can just see it now, the first truck will cross the finish line before the last is off the grid.

So it's the same as with the UF1s then
Quote from aoun :Trucks will be bad online. There are sooo many noobs imagian noobs racing with trucks and bikes too! meh.. a bike will be hard too.. need to use a mouse or keyboard..

for 1st: i don't know any simulator (no arcade) with motorcycle..
for 2nd: can you go with BF1 with keyboard or with mouse? No much fast.. than why don't be here some motorcycle?
for 3rd: Truck is only in rFactor (with some mods) but there is bad physics...
Quote from aoun :Trucks will be bad online. There are sooo many noobs imagian noobs racing with trucks and bikes too! meh.. a bike will be hard too.. need to use a mouse or keyboard..

yeah but cn you imagine the "fun" on an open server with trucks and bikes together ?

forget the collision messages on redline

how about

"tinvek has been turned into a pancake"
So....
when the bloody hell is s2 final gonna be realesed, im sick of waiting..
Quote from anthman :when the bloody hell is s2 final gonna be realesed, im sick of waiting..

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG