The online racing simulator
Quote from Maelstrom :well give me a truck + the race truck, a buggy and a 700 bhp supercar and I 'd be very happy with S3

A quad for rallycross, a cart whit short (indoor) tracks, some 80's supercars
I'd be expecting (i'd rather choose too) a motorcicle, since its been proven that LFS already has a base physics for bikes (you can find in youtube)
Would be... Supreme.
Quote from deggis :I do if you pay me.

I will pay you 10000 Euros if you PM me the answer

PS..its cruising money
problem with bikes is you cant use a good controller.

a LMP would be cool
true, wheel or keyboard for bikes? none. id use a gamepad.
Kepping with the Thread theme...
It could be good if LFS got an Sport sedan, something like a Holden HSV (http://www.flickr.com/photos/celsydney/2702683723/), a sport sedan with a 4.0 or bigger V8 on it, 420-430 Hp, some sport body, with spoilers and stuff, and a Manual transmission, like the pic one, not tuning ones, and 1400-1430 Kg. Maybe it can go aganist the Fz5, and why not? anotther car for LFS and a v8 car, thats two birds in one shoot; well it could be better if devs make too (and if they want i can help as much as they want) a GTR Version, that one could be a DTM a-like car, some 505-520 HP and 1220-1260 Kg, with a sequential Gearbox, that car will Rock!! Please devs if you are reading this, at leats considerate this, Please.

Adolfo Herrera.
i want a large vehicle. basicly. bigger = better.
Of all the old threads to bump, you just have to bump this one.
We'll have the Veyron, the Enzo and the Carrera GT and we can race them all round Nordschleife and Laguna Seca and Monza. Happy now?

If only there were threads to explain this, or a search function. That would be great...
Quote from Dajmin :We'll have the Veyron, the Enzo and the Carrera GT and we can race them all round Nordschleife and Laguna Seca and Monza. Happy now?

If only there were threads to explain this, or a search function. That would be great...

To explain what? People are just dreaming here, nothing wrong with that
Take, for example the epic 60-page, near 3000-post thread on the exact subject RIGHT HERE.
There's to many people speculating on what cars and things like this, they've been covered in about 20different 10page threads. I just don't understand why it continues, unless the devs are actually ASKING for what people would like to see in LFS what good does it do? Surely non as it causes you guys pain when these dreams aren't realised!
We just want to tell others our dreams.
that's the function of the internet
lmp cars FTW
i think that 100cc and 200 cc go karts with 1 gear would be quite intreasting for tracks on autocross
Quote from cherylanne :i think that 100cc and 200 cc go karts with 1 gear would be quite intreasting for tracks on autocross

Yea, that would be cool
I want this:
Attached images
gelenkbus.jpg
All I want is any prototype. Mazda 787B, Audi R8, LOLA EX257, Dome Judd S102, Peugeot 908.

Anything like that would have me back on LFS and addicted again I'm sure.
Quote from Gentlefoot :All I want is any prototype. Mazda 787B, Audi R8, LOLA EX257, Dome Judd S102, Peugeot 908.

Anything like that would have me back on LFS and addicted again I'm sure.

Or a completely made up one would work for me
Taking into notice that the thread was started almost two years ago I'm not very enthusiastic about new content (well there's Scirocco).

Any news lately on core development? More refined physics? Better tyre model? Bumby road surface? Does not need to be laser scanned, since the tracks are fictional. iRacing has left a craving for a varied track surface...
#123 - 666
honda civic Vtec 95-00
honda civic typer 03-05
honda civic sedan typer 06-09
honda s2000
:riceboy:

We already have similar cars to those.

FXO = Civic
XRT = S2000 (actually the S2000 has 10HP less and is ~70kg heavier)

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG