The online racing simulator
Sorry if this question has been asked, but is there a way to stop looping the Dumpvalve/BOV sound? I've made one that i like but it never seems to go off on the right time.

I have tried Yamakawa's(SP?) CSR but just doesn't sound right.

thanks in advance

Bryan
Here's an FZ5 engine sound I made. I used a few of the files in here to direct me to what I think is a pretty brutal and angry noise.
Attached files
FZ5_AntonT.eng - 324.5 KB - 1182 views
axus: Nice but also so high pitched, and causes some clipping. So hard to get FZ5 right, either it's very muffled or very monotone.

I like these for FZ5 most...
Attached files
FZ5_NEW2_DaveWS.eng - 323.6 KB - 1244 views
FZ5_SoulTaker_1.eng - 313.9 KB - 1109 views
what's the restriction on sound lenght ? because i was making a BOV sound file and it's 0,7 seconds long but it keeps saying it's too long ( i have another one with 0,74 sec that works perfectly )... i'd like to know what are the restrictions...
Dudles - I'm not 100% sure, but maybe one works and the other doesn't because they have different bit rates so are different in size. I don't recall Scawen even telling us the size limits other than saying..
Quote from Scawen :"There are limits on the length of the sounds."

Maybe this might help with more info... http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?p=325378#post325378
so what bit rate should i use ? because it's a RAW file that i converted to MP3, reduced it's size, and then converted to wav...
I made a new XRT sound. Please try it, I'm curious what do you think about it.
Attached files
XRT_SoulTaker_1.eng - 428.7 KB - 1584 views
Quote from _--NZ--_[HUN] :I made a new XRT sound. Please try it, I'm curious what do you think about it.

I tried, I prefer the default sound (I think XRT sound is maybe the best from of all cars, at least from the road cars).

But your FZ5 sound is great
Tuned Engine sound!
Post some previews?
hi ! little request here,anyone can do AE86 4AGE engine sound for xrg ? thx
Has anyone got a sound for the UF1 that actually sounds like the good old A-Series engine, found in the original Mini?
Right here are my sounds

1975 Ferrai dino. with custom magnaflow exhaust
Mates 1983 Toyota starlet turbo
My99 Subby modified
My own custom sound
1987 audi quattro
Skyline BEE-R limiter
My version of rotary
My version Of S13 RB20

so here are some of my sounds plz people keep posting sounds dont let this topic die. post what ever your imagination takes you now enough with em sounding like a hippy here are the sounds

i now see that i have a limit for uploading soryy guyz due to that limit i cant finsih uploading attatchments

Cheers

sam
Attached files
XRT_^1Ferrari Dino.eng - 379 KB - 1955 views
XRT_1987 Auattro.eng - 427.8 KB - 2229 views
XRT_^4R^7otary.eng - 333 KB - 1961 views
Does anyone have a good engine for the Formula Renault? I tried Taavi's sound and it's really muffled, not very real feeling. S0ul's sound is almost non existant, I can barely hear it. Finally I tried to download kaynd's sound it's gone.

Here's what I'm looking for:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-nTtFOgxxxI
Quote from R34king :Right here are my sounds

1975 Ferrai dino. with custom magnaflow exhaust
Mates 1983 Toyota starlet turbo
My99 Subby modified
My own custom sound
1987 audi quattro
Skyline BEE-R limiter
My version of rotary
My version Of S13 RB20

so here are some of my sounds plz people keep posting sounds dont let this topic die. post what ever your imagination takes you now enough with em sounding like a hippy here are the sounds

i now see that i have a limit for uploading soryy guyz due to that limit i cant finsih uploading attatchments

Cheers

sam

can you upload them to rapid share or something?
hey Zachary well my net usage is down but when it loads up ill be happy to upload anythig besdies rapidshare

i hate it

ps what are the sounds like?

sam
Here are two of my custom sounds. I changed them all, but as I use XRT and FZ50 the most, they are the ones I spent the most time on.

XRT = Slightly more noisy, blow off valve, air intake and turbo sound.

FZ50 = Mean sound, still no clipping, this is one sweet beast to hear.

I made these sounds when it was still Patch V, I had to tweak them a bit to kil the little clipping there was, otherwise they made their time and are still as nice as they we're.
Cheers rider nice man ive made a couple more but net usage down to host somewhere

i made a V8 HSV sound out of my cousins 99
Quote from Felliph3 :Can someone teach me how to change the sound for the MRT? I have the LFS version 0.5Q so i cant find the ENGINE folder. HALP?

I would answer your question, but like half of the Demo ricers out there, you are craking the game
I didn't want to make a new thread, so I'll try asking here! :P

I'm not sure if any of you would do this, but could someone use lfstweak and configure a straight 5 cylinder engine (with or/and without turbo) and make it sound like a real Audi straight 5? Something like a S2 or a Coupe Quatto...

I've tried so much now that I've given up, so it would be greatly appreciated if someone would do this for me!

If you have something, please do share!
Quote from R34king :hey Zachary well my net usage is down but when it loads up ill be happy to upload anythig besdies rapidshare

i hate it

ps what are the sounds like?

sam

can you do as many as posible?
@ keltern ive posted what slighely resembles a straight 5 audi quattro 1984 to be exact try that

@ zachary net usage still down will be up in ten days then i will host all sounds

@ everyone i have made a Vanos 2.5 out of a bmw 325i into lfs sounds pretty exact only thing that aint right is the gear whine from 0-2000rpm maybe if i had tweak i could improve it?

Thanks

Sam
Quote from R34king :@ keltern ive posted what slighely resembles a straight 5 audi quattro 1984 to be exact try that

Well, I can't say i was too excited about that sound of yours...

It's nowhere near what I want, but at least it sounds good!
Attached files
5er.mp3 - 1.4 MB - 991 views
Keltern doesn't want AUDI music, he wants copied Volvo music

Engine Sound Sharing
(983 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG