The online racing simulator
high i know this isnt a request thread but could someone please make a XRT engine sound like a supra? ive tried but im hopeless lol any help would be awesome thanks
Electric kart
try my eng sound for the xrt, it makes the car sound like an electric kart lol.!
Attached files
XRT_Electric kart.eng - 362.1 KB - 1096 views
Formula BMW file to make the sound less boring, I think it's much better
Attached files
FBM_edited.eng - 299.6 KB - 1018 views
Quote from JO53PHS :Sorry If a sound like this is already here but....

Does anyone have a sound for the FXO or FZ5 that sounds like the 5.5L V8 from the Merc E500? Not like a racing car V8 sound.

And are sounds interchangeable between cars if you change their name?

i work on that

Here another V8 for the little car the Uf1

UF1_V8.eng

Enjoy
________
Yamaha Xs Eleven Specifications
Attached files
UF1_V8.eng - 319.1 KB - 1039 views
yay! thanks! Preferably i would want that sound for fxo rather than fz5.
-
(Cash_FLow) DELETED by Cash_FLow
Miki_, please log in with your S2 account. Only one account per user is permitted on this forum.
OK!
UF1 something sound
I make one that sounds like a 1000bhp beast.Waitin comments
Attached files
UF1_zrad.eng - 275.4 KB - 836 views
Well, I've had a good sounding FZR for a while now, but the other two GTRs i didn't have anywhere near as good sounding as my FZR.

So here to the public, is my GTR sound set. No longer do the GTRs have a quiet, sweet temper to them, they're where they should be, mean, deep, and eardrum shattering. (and yes, I'm aware they are basically 100% clipping sounds lol)

Thanks to DaveWS for the bases of which I've created my sounds from.
Attached files
FXR_XCNuse.eng - 423.1 KB - 1522 views
FZR_XCNuse.eng - 318.3 KB - 1164 views
XRR_XCNuse.eng - 423.1 KB - 1166 views
Quote from Radical-X :I make one that sounds like a 1000bhp beast.Waitin comments

Uf1 with demo racer xD :bananadea

Quote from JO53PHS :yay! thanks! Preferably i would want that sound for fxo rather than fz5.

Sorry for take to long making the sound test it this 2 for fzr

First is a v8 powered , with exaust free =P vert clipping

FZ5_V8 POWERED.eng

The second is a v8 but no so powered is more like a ferrari engine sound

FZ5_V8 POWERED V2.eng

Coments

P.S: all mi cars exept Uf1 , fox , fbm, have v8 sound
i LOVe american muscle cars
________
CHEVROLET G-SERIES VANS
Attached files
FZ5_V8 POWERED.eng - 323.6 KB - 1445 views
FZ5_V8 POWERED V2.eng - 323.6 KB - 1405 views
Quote from XCNuse :Well, I've had a good sounding FZR for a while now, but the other two GTRs i didn't have anywhere near as good sounding as my FZR.

So here to the public, is my GTR sound set. No longer do the GTRs have a quiet, sweet temper to them, they're where they should be, mean, deep, and eardrum shattering. (and yes, I'm aware they are basically 100% clipping sounds lol)

Thanks to DaveWS for the bases of which I've created my sounds from.

Nice i like em!

here is one from me...sound like a rotary engine!

ENJOY!
i LOVE this sound for fz5. try it, love it. ^^
Attached files
FZ5_beast.eng - 324.5 KB - 1242 views
Quote from funnybone2 :Fictional Exauhst names that i made up tell how you think about them

I have got to say that the XRG sound is fantastic, hats off to you. It actually sounds like a 1.8 liter with weber sidedrafts and uncorked exhaust.
Quote from Bg-racing :ludnica

pi4 с коя версия си? Се повече Българи ставаме :Д
Off :)
Quote from Bg-racing :ami s noviq patch Y no ne gi prusvam mnogo v serverite zashtoto nqmam volan imam edin vupros - s taq programa Car sound remixer kak moga da si pravq qki zvuci na kolite zashtoto se opitvah snoshti 3 chasa i taka i ne mojah da napraq neshto svqstno... ako mojesh da mi udarish edno ramo po toq vupros shte se radvam

:d mi az li4no ne sam pravi zvuci s Car-sound remixera ma moje da opitam Samo trqbva da go downloadna
Speak english or talk over PM please
Can you pleace give mi sound like this Click Or other blow off sound
Xrt Supra
Here my piece de la resistance.... the XRT SUPRA. It sounds better with LFSTweak going with a Inline 6 turbo but I made it sound pretty good with the stock inline 4. My first real sound pack! Hope you like!

Preview it b4 you download!
Attached files
XRTSUPRA.zip - 262.2 KB - 1563 views
SupraPreview.mp3 - 91.7 KB - 1547 views
Made a sound that is similar to an RB**DET* also using a sample for air intake acting as an external wastegate dump combined with LFS Tune 2.0 creating the straight 6

Edit: added sample video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=05VP9fpPMSA
Attached files
XRT_RB26DETT.rar - 198 KB - 1643 views
gate2.rar - 8.2 KB - 912 views
Quote from Drift_junki3 :Made a sound that is similar to an RB**DET* also using a sample for air intake acting as an external wastegate dump combined with LFS Tune 2.0 creating the straight 6

Edit: added sample video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=05VP9fpPMSA

Is it supposed to sound like your murdering a bird when you let off the accelerator?
This is SOUND OF ENGINE SHARING

No BLOW OF VALVE SHARING!!

Engine Sound Sharing
(983 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG