The online racing simulator
lol 256MB

i'll try that also
How can a demo racer make a RAC sound?
You don't have an illegal crack do you?
Quote from 128MB :Here's my RAC sound

It's based on the R32. But its more "raw" and u get the gearwhine when u r off throttle.

Please send me a PM immediately with your S2 licence name. This is very important.
Quote from carmaniac1993 :wow at first when i read the post i thought "oh, it must be a demo racer" but then to my surprise ur a s2 user. but heres one for XRT..closest i could get

hi ! if i want use this sound for fz50 , is it just rename to fz5_250z.eng ? or need to record and do it again
?
how'd a demo racer get an avatar?
When they were disabled, the avatars were kept - since a forum upgrade it left demo racers unable to ADD an avatar, but anyone with one couldn't change it, but could keep their current one.
I have my license by the end of the week.

You have my word! I made the payment Sunday.
Has any 1 made a turbo blow off sound for the FXO Turbo ??
Quote from 128MB :I have my license by the end of the week.

You have my word! I made the payment Sunday.

Indeed, he tried the sounds on my account
I was just teasing him
Whel how du u use sounds like theese ,
caus i want some nice sounds
read the first post
use the attachment feature please
XRT
Little diferent sound then default. Something like new sport exhaust.
Attached files
XRT_Woyta.eng - 427.8 KB - 2158 views
There is now way to use shift+a function and lfstweak together? :/ Whats the point then if u wanna change engine sound? i havent found 1 engine file that i really liked with a stock engine.

We really need LFS Tweak for S2 X. I know its a lot of work. But if i can help please let me know
anyone has a real F1 sound? i hate the one from lfs
anyone know of a decent sounding RB4...at the moment, it sounds gutless, when in reality it just sound a little more beefy, and not so empty.
err, why was he banned?

Engine Sound Sharing
(983 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG