The online racing simulator
sponge u just broke the rules
Quote from drinklime :sponge u just broke the rules

lol.

And as i said on another post thingy, theres nothing wrong with feedback, people dont know where they are going wrong if no one tells them and then gets a lecture from you.....
Quote from James Montgomery :lol.

And as i said on another post thingy, theres nothing wrong with feedback, people dont know where they are going wrong if no one tells them and then gets a lecture from you.....

I'm not saying anything like that.. just that we should keep the rules in mind and specially the red marked ones.
Cancer Research UK Skin
Here is a version of my XFR Cancer Research skin on the FOX, this is a public skin so feel free to use it as you wish.

The skins are already uploaded and there are 2 versions, one with dirt and scratches and one that is clean.
Attached images
FOX_CRUK2007.jpg
FOX_CRUK2007c.jpg
Quote from jwardy :u wish its more like 38 to 40 dependin on exchange rate

yup but back in the good ol' days before we had the euro , 24 pounds was 20 irish pounds
On topic please...

...Oh, wait.
2003 Arden F3000 requested by Leprekaun

Attached images
FO8_arden.jpg
It's great! Thanks!
Don't think you've read THE FIRST POST IN THIS (AND EVERY) SKIN THREAD ... did you?

run while you can.
This is my first FOX/HEL skin, i think it worked out fine for a first timer
Attached images
Schizo0807.jpg
That looks nice maybe some decals on it would look good. Keep it up
that was a brilliant skin, well done
awesome skin justinziarko, very nice concept and colors... i like the flow of the whole paint job... very distinctive. although there are some decals that overlap some lines in the 3d model like the ATL on top and the number in the nose, unless it's done on prupose, it hinders the attention to detail in the whole car. Also the cromo on the front wings is way too big for my taste... A great job anyways, very nice detail the transition from the yellow to the dark blue, gotta check that out ...

I'll be publishing some of our custom skins, hope you guys like them, id' like to hear good and bad comments... it helps the design process of new paintjobs.

This one was inspired on a real TC2000 that runs in our country, driven by Francisco Rodriguez, a tc2000 pilot. It's called "Citroen Calypso 2007", since Calypso Maquinaria it's the company owned by Francisco Rodriguez family. The whole concept started as the TC2000 Citroen AX tried to mimic the Citroen Total Rally car, resulting a red with stickers car, i worked out a little bit the concept since i don't like the stickers only car, and it turned out quite well...

The package contains both 512 and 2048 versions of the skin, along with settings for wheel colors, choose according to your pc capabilities

more skins can be found at http://www.vf1.cl/skins/skins.htm as they come available

previews and download
Attached images
tb_FOX_024FRODRIGU01.jpg
24_frodriguez01.jpg
Attached files
FOX_024FRODRIGU01.zip - 170.8 KB - 420 views
Quote from FlyeThemoon :What i dont understand?

demo racer + F08/FOX skin request = cracker or at least suspicious =>
Guys, chill. He's not even asked for the skins, he just wants to know where they are. For all you know he just wants to see them.

Everyone has got a bit banana-happy recently.

Sure, there's no point asking for skins you can't use, but I used to look at the ones hosted here before I got my S2 license. Innocent until proven guilty.
Continuing our custom paintjobs for the FOX... hope to hear more comments good and bad please.

Alberto Lyon is a well known Trackday man here in our country... holding 2nd place in one of the most popular (and almost only accesible one) track in our country. He drives a Mitsubishi EVO IX wich he loves since he's a real fan of 4x4 japanese sports cars, and his fanatism for The Mclaren F1 Team drove him to create his ultimate machine... The Mclaren-Mitsubishi 2007 FOX... a car that doesn't go unnoticed because of it's aggresive, yet elegant look.

The package contains both 512 and 2048 versions of the skin, along with settings for wheel colors, choose according to your pc capabilities. Skin is available at lfsworld for online usage.

more skins can be found at http://www.vf1.cl/skins/skins.htm as they come available

previews and download
Attached images
tb_FOX_036ALYON01.jpg
36_alyon03.jpg
Attached files
FOX_036ALYON01.zip - 119.4 KB - 497 views
Just went from WIP to "tired of fiddling with it". I got the idea one day when I was playing IL2 and thought I would make something similar to the P-40 Warhawk.
Attached images
FOXwarhawk.jpg
lfs_00000008.jpg
lfs_00000009.jpg
lfs_00000010.jpg
Quote from PlusP :Just went from WIP to "tired of fiddling with it". I got the idea one day when I was playing IL2 and thought I would make something similar to the P-40 Warhawk.

please release.
Quote from vf1-xj220 :awesome skin justinziarko, very nice concept and colors... i like the flow of the whole paint job... very distinctive. although there are some decals that overlap some lines in the 3d model like the ATL on top and the number in the nose, unless it's done on prupose, it hinders the attention to detail in the whole car. Also the cromo on the front wings is way too big for my taste... A great job anyways, very nice detail the transition from the yellow to the dark blue, gotta check that out ...

I'll be publishing some of our custom skins, hope you guys like them, id' like to hear good and bad comments... it helps the design process of new paintjobs.

This one was inspired on a real TC2000 that runs in our country, driven by Francisco Rodriguez, a tc2000 pilot. It's called "Citroen Calypso 2007", since Calypso Maquinaria it's the company owned by Francisco Rodriguez family. The whole concept started as the TC2000 Citroen AX tried to mimic the Citroen Total Rally car, resulting a red with stickers car, i worked out a little bit the concept since i don't like the stickers only car, and it turned out quite well...

Could I get the JPEG skin? so I can upload it on LFS World
almost forgot about that... already uploaded an updated version of the car (with proper suspension holes, not circles...), so if you want to use the skin online, now it's available...

i updated the zip in the previous post with the latest version if you want to have the new suspension holes.
Are you sure you updated it?, I can't find the JPEG version of the skin :S

FORMULA Skins (XR & V8)
(1438 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG