The online racing simulator
''Even on top of the podium, Felipe was much shorter than his imaginary friend...''
Felipe Massa's Trophy has suffer a scratch after Felipe falled from the podium, Some say that Felipe looked like Fidel Castro when He falled Months later. Here.
"Adriaaaan! Adriaaan!"
-
(simscube) DELETED by simscube
I has a Rolex!
Where did you put my booster seat?
Recently Felipe did 24h Jackie Chan movie marathon and it obviously was too much.
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :Lets see what you guys can come up with for this picture...

Of course, you can't see what Kimi is doing with the other trophy!
*OMG dont just stand there help me lift this thing*
"Kimi Raikonen got a bit too close to massa's trophy, hence massa showing us his new karate moves"
Quote from Origamiboy :''Even on top of the podium, Felipe was much shorter than his imaginary friend...''

Winner
"That's it, im switching to Bridgestones."
Ah shit, I knew I should never have parked in south London.
"Well, thanks a lot T1 heroes, spec mode again"
Mounting a sponsor sign on the driver's helmet apparently wasnt such a good idea.
Quote from Origamiboy :Woohoo! Ok, lets see what you can come up with for this...

Even though the driver was out of the car, standing up fine - The large rear wing embedded into his head would still be a problem come the next morning.

(by the way, we've already had this picture. :tilt
Oh bugger! Only entered the thread recently, didn't bother opening attachments for the other 60 odd pages...
Oh well, I suppose you could just re-hash the winning quote from last time then.
Quote from Origamiboy :Oh bugger! Only entered the thread recently, didn't bother opening attachments for the other 60 odd pages...
Oh well, I suppose you could just re-hash the winning quote from last time then.

That means we would have to open the other 60 odd pages of stuff.

Just choose a winner yourself.
I think this time rather than the "Speed by name, shit by nature"
which I won with last time this picture was posted, I will use the one I preferred...

"A lone Michelin tyre takes its revenge on the FIA by picking off F1 cars 1 by 1"
how about...

"Credit Suisse.

Need a loan?"
Yay! Sorry it took me so long, here is a pic.
After this incident, Jenson Button had to swear on oath that he wouldn't sneeze when sat inside of his Honda F1 car.
After it was said the car had a vibration, the crew went a little too far addressing the problem.

Caption Competition
(4255 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG