The online racing simulator
Another hack replay

Only uploading this one because its got a fair amount of footage of hack being used and maybe useful for seeing how it is done.

From what I can see all forces look normal so must be manipulating car wieght, seems stopping becomes a problem as he pops alot of tyres

It's on demo and the guys connects under several different usernames max11 being one of them.
Attached files
hack.mpr - 1.2 MB - 271 views
Quote from Glenn67 :Another hack replay

Only uploading this one because its got a fair amount of footage of hack being used and maybe useful for seeing how it is done.

From what I can see all forces look normal so must be manipulating car wieght, seems stopping becomes a problem as he pops alot of tyres

It's on demo and the guys connects under several different usernames max11 being one of them.

Very sadd. I don't see the fun in passing everyone on a straight and then crashing in the first corner after the straight taking some fair players with you.
Another one. JW.donkey uses the hack on [FM]Oval Junkies. More and more twats around these days
Devs already know (sent them).
LOL so people payed for the bans? Thats funny, didn´t know that.
A guys with the username DW Layouts was using it 2 days ago..He wanted to drag race me..XFG vs XRT..

His text while he was going was funny too..

"NOS STAGE 1"

"NOS STAGE 2"

"NOS FINAL STAGE"

Ect..

Creepy..

He also said he bought it as well.
Heh. Yeah... I went into a demo server just for fun (and to practice a bit since i stink in BL1) and some guy at the finish line starts going so fast that his tires pop :S.

Heres some replays.

-MistaTea
Attached files
Speed hack^q.mpr - 128.8 KB - 307 views
super speed WTF.mpr - 624.7 KB - 310 views
It seems like they all can reduce their cars weight, maybe a loophole in the new ballast system I'm sure the Devs are already working on a patch. (waiting for new testpatches)
nICE LOL joking
wow finally someone uploaded a cheated KY1/BF1 hotlap. WR was 31.42 . now it´s down to 29 something
-
Quote from Zachary Zoomy :there's a whole website with these things.
I've got screenies and replays too. as well as a couple of websites.
a moderator can contact me for these files/ information.

I will not be using these for myself. i just want to put an end to this hack

I sent a letter and they told the site is closed soon. Sent a letter from www.liveforspeed.net .
Normally I don't say things like this

But the maker of that hack and the people downloading intending to use it are complete RETARDS
Quote from Dillyracer :Normally I don't say things like this

But the maker of that hack and the people downloading intending to use it are complete RETARDS

Yup.

I just love the fact how many of them are saying "Oh I won't get caught!" and the next day they have a perma ban from LFS itself.
Just a note to those who are downloading various replays showing the hack in action.

Be wary.

With the recently released expoit in replay files, this is the exact opportunity that anyone 'up to no good' would be waiting for.
??? err, meaning what?
That one silly replay could compromise your computers security with the current known set of vulnerabilities in LFS. If you don't know the replay or don't know the user, stay clear and move on.
dont you think that is bs
Connection slot hack
Here is the screenshot.........
Attached images
conn hack.JPG
Hmm :/
What would happend when you put 32 cars grid on a demo server?
- You`ll get hell for sure.
Speed hack cheater caught this morning on ConeDodgers 1:
345 km/h on the main straight with the FZR.

You can clearly hear when he activates the cheat.
Screen name Tulio, LFS username Funnybone2.
Reported to Barricade, of course.

Replay attached.
Attached files
funnybone2.mpr - 551.1 KB - 254 views
Quote from Lotesdelere :Speed hack cheater caught this morning on ConeDodgers 1:
345 km/h on the main straight with the FZR.

You can clearly hear when he activates the cheat.
Screen name Tulio, LFS username Funnybone2.
Reported to Barricade, of course.

Replay attached.

Why doesn't it surprise me he uses the hack, I hope the devs ban entire his licence!
Banned on all LTC servers.

I hate hackers.
Is there a list of names I coudl have, to perma-ban them from the TE server?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG