The online racing simulator
Quote from jegorchangai :I hope you get your account hacked, even not for the cheating but also going on servers and votekicking everyone with a group on purpose. Simple moron you are.

rogersolmyr was one of the group also
Quote from [DaEmOn] :

rogersolmyr was one of the group also

Yeah who cares? You have been banned on almost every single major server:

CTRA
LTC
CLC
TC
Conedodgers
Various other servers

one word: PWNED!
Quote from [DaEmOn] :also another hacker for the list 'rogersolmyr' racing name has 'Magnus' in it:

Seems a bit lame to me that you start insulting him now, even without a replay, just calling out a name. Afaik he DID have the hack, BUT he only used it on your team server, testing it with you weeks ago. and when you were kicking everyone during that session, it actually doesnt sound so wrong As already mentioned: when you use it in private - who cares. Ive never seen LFS Tweak in action except on youtube, and if people have fun tuning their cars in such a way, why not. (ok well maybe you couldnt use LFS Tweak online ... whatever, was quite funny watching some of those videos)

Magnus has been online a lot after that session, and he´s obviously driving clean (according to hacks :tilt. Else he would have gone into the same trouble as you.

So the bad bad ban list should stay without him for now, would be kind of unfair to him to leave your version imo.

Funnybone2
pezpelui
[DaEmOn]
S!CKO
Kristi

P.S. What´s this anyway, magnus is one of your teammates - and now you try to get him banned....illepall
So cheating is not possible anymore?

What will happen to people who have been proven that they cheated? A ban? Reset LFSW stats? A forum title cheater? Castration with a rusty blade? :evil:

I'm all for making a list of cheaters, but adding someone to the list because somebody said so.
Quote from [DaEmOn] :in my opinion, people should just accept hackers for now, at least the devs no what they should improve on, and that hacking is possible, without someone testing it out the fix would never be made, so in 3 words 'Live with it'

Bit late to call it a "Proof of Concept" isn't it...?
Quote from [DaEmOn] :in my opinion, people should just accept hackers for now, at least the devs no what they should improve on, and that hacking is possible, without someone testing it out the fix would never be made, so in 3 words 'Live with it'

why dont you live with your ban's and get lost?

Why should we deal with this trash when the godlike creators could just send it to the devs? Why cant you just test it offline? Why cant you just contact the devs immediately when you have got clear evidence about such things? I dont get it.
Latest one reported to wrecker's barricade atm is also using speed hack.
Quote from [DaEmOn] :also another hacker for the list 'rogersolmyr' racing name has 'Magnus' in it:

The average time on Oval is 31.60 - 32.60

With bumpdrafting the world Record is 29.51, impossible to get this time, ask any oval racer.

What a tool you are. This was one of your buddies who went on those banning sprees, and now you try to take down as many people as you can when you realise that the hack doesn't work.

Lawl.
I've not added all of them yet, got lazy.
-
(510N3D) DELETED by 510N3D
There is nothing skilled about these hacks what so ever,all there doing is changing the value at an address in the memory.
Quote :
you just write a value in a mpr/spr file

No i dont u cock.!!You couldn't even get your head around it.What i done was totally different compared to your cheat engine skills.Get a life you cheated at lfs2 that is just possibly the worst thing you can do.In any game.What you done did not take any knowledge of debugging coding or any thing of that nature.Im sure if it did you would be stuck.

Im currently working on my own game and creating my own physics engine what are you doing.You sad waste of space.

By the looks of things i dont think by your license status that your welcome here.
-
(Phlos.com_) DELETED by Victor : banned is banned, so no posting by you

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG