The online racing simulator
What's worse is that he's now selling the hack....
yea..he is selling it...
Quote from Andrei221 :yea..he is selling it...

They are selling it & u have brought it as well. I have seen u on that server using that hack... remember me?
I just saw a guy named Orangina on a S2 full server using this cheat.

Replay is attached.
Attached files
cheater2.mpr - 106.7 KB - 339 views
oh sweet lord, thats funny but he should be banned

E: he is on CTRA single seater 1 and he is using hack, i have saved a replay of the first lap, his name is oringina
Attached files
hack.mpr - 221.3 KB - 337 views
He can say bye to his s2 license.
orangina = french national limonade => phlos, I bet.
You really like him.
I wonder how many times phlos has bought a S2 license just to get banned again. Poor guy, still not part of the lfs dev team.
#60 - [d9]
easy anticheaters solution
thanx to lfslapper and its creators...

Split1Action = /msg ^5bye ^8{Nickname}^5!|/ban {Nickname} 666:/msg ^5great 1st ^7({SplitTime}) ^5by ^8{Nickname}^5!:/msg ^5good 1st ^7({SplitTime}) ^5by ^8{Nickname}^5!

... etc.

track = BL1
len = 3.4
car = XFG
MaxLapTime = 1.40.00
split1 = 0.30.00:0.31.30:0.31.50
split2 = 1.04.00:1.05.85:1.06.10
lapTime = 1.32.00:1.33.30:1.33.50
car = XRT
MaxLapTime = 1.30.00
split1 = 0.27.00:0.28.00:0.28.20
split2 = 0.57.00:0.58.70:0.59.20
lapTime = 1.22.00:1.23.50:1.23.75
car = XRG
MaxLapTime = 1.40.00
split1 = 0.30.00:0.31.30:0.31.50
split2 = 1.04.00:1.05.75:1.06.00
lapTime = 1.32.00:1.33.30:1.33.50
This is how the race results will look after few days......
Attached images
hack.JPG
Now if I was a hacker, where would I post my trojan-installing replays...hmmmm
*ponders*

Just thinking out loud...
Quote from imthebestracerthereis :you can download it here

Have the fu**ing linked removed!

Cheaters should have their fu**ing S2 license revoked and they shoul dbe benned forever for fu**ing with the LFS World Stats!

No second chances for cheaters! Ban ban ban ban !

S2 neads to counter-patch for this now!
Well, just another hacker replay. account name [DaEmOn], racer name [FRT]Platinum

he´s using the hack twice, first in lap 1, then in lap 4, both times at the beginning of the start finish straight, just for a second, but still pretty obvious.

so much about bf1 going 500mph on the oval - no chance
Attached files
goodmanrecord.mpr - 548.4 KB - 329 views
I guess he doesnt have to sell his licence on ebay anymore then.
:ices_rofl
Please make something with that stupid guy. Or make a new patch, that fixes this problem. He just now entered to the [PINK] server (demo) and he crashes the server. He make problems, for the peoples, who is hosting servers.(sometimes I am too) And I dont't want to be always sit the front of my pc, to view my dedicated host, that crashes or not.

sry for my english, but i use english only sometimes.

now i was joined the cheat-hack demo server...
I asked, what they enjoy in this hack, this crashes the enjoy of the game... and the reply: They banned me from that server...
I think this is a tipical 10-13 years old child style.
#70 - troy
Quote from mackosajt :Please make something with that stupid guy. Or make a new patch, that fixes this problem. He just now entered to the [PINK] server (demo) and he crashes the server. He make problems, for the peoples, who is hosting servers.(sometimes I am too) And I dont't want to be always sit the front of my pc, to view my dedicated host, that crashes or not.

I asked, what they enjoy in this hack, this crashes the enjoy of the game... and the reply: They banned me from that server...

regarding the server crashing, are you on latest dedicated server version X10?
that should fix the crash bug, wont help with the speed hack but i guess we will see a fix for that soon also
Quote from mackosajt :Please make something with that stupid guy. Or make a new patch, that fixes this problem. He just now entered to the [PINK] server (demo) and he crashes the server. He make problems, for the peoples, who is hosting servers.(sometimes I am too) And I dont't want to be always sit the front of my pc, to view my dedicated host, that crashes or not.

try starting your dedicated-host as as "service" and set it to "restart" after one minute in case the server crashes.

regards
Quote from troy :regarding the server crashing, are you on latest dedicated server version X10?
that should fix the crash bug, wont help with the speed hack but i guess we will see a fix for that soon also

I think, that the [PINK] server is the latest X10. But it's not my host. I hope, there will be soon the hack fix. And I hope, the cheater will have a big problem.
Quote from micha1980de :try starting your dedicated-host as as "service" and set it to "restart" after one minute in case the server crashes.

regards

When i run my host, it is starting with "Dedigui", but i use some commands in cfg, that it can not do. THX for the idea, but the hack fix is the best... as soon as possible.
but on that waiting, i will use the restart.
And another one

He was on our server like a week ago cheating and telling [DaEmOn] where to get the HAcker programm, now i finally got a replay of him cheating on the LFS France Server. 390kph in an FXR

Account name S!CKO
Attached files
S!CKO hack.mpr - 158.2 KB - 355 views
Looks like we have an official LFS cheater detective.
lol. after S!CKO was offering the hack on our server i added him o my buddy list to find him using the hack again. i simply missed saving a replay earlier

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG