The online racing simulator
Ye, I have seen this with all the demo cars.
hmmm odd one
It's always the demo cars where people mess around with. If i remember correctly there are no checks on democars. Other cars are better secured against cheating.
i remember being a demo racer, im just a crap now as i was then
I was just playing online with this guy, I have to say hack, cheat or not, it is very impressive
How do I do this? I can't do this. Someone learn me?
Quote from DarkTuning :How do I do this? I can't do this. Someone learn me?

Sure, print it out, because this will be deleted when the admins read this.
  1. Stop at the beginning of the straight of Blackwood
  2. Put your car in neutral
  3. Tap your handbrake 3 times
  4. Flash your lights 2 times
  5. There you go (don't forget to brake for the next corner, braking distance is a little bigger at 250 miles an hour)
LOL Nice
hahahahahah, I actually didn't stop laughing there for a while. It's bloody halarious being on board with the guy in 2nd place, just watching this thing come flying passed you, you'd be thinking "WTF!??!"
ahh yeah.. cheaters suck, go die.
i know a bug to get your car to say your doing twice what the needle says your doing ( e.g your going at 100 but it thinks your going twoo :S )

hard to explain how it works but is hell'a funny the first time i found it out
Quote from marzman :Sure, print it out, because this will be deleted when the admins read this.
  1. Stop at the beginning of the straight of Blackwood
  2. Put your car in neutral
  3. Tap your handbrake 3 times
  4. Flash your lights 2 times
  5. There you go (don't forget to brake for the next corner, braking distance is a little bigger at 250 miles an hour)

It me does not work
-----------------------
I'm Spanish, i'm use a traductor...
Quote from DarkTuning :It me does not work
-----------------------
I'm Spanish, i'm use a traductor...

It wasn't supposed to work:haha:
Hehe, i knew somebody would try it Man am i glad im S2 licenced
How run to 250mph ???

Please can someone learn me???

Thanks
You Do It Can't!
mod, cheat, addon, bug, exploit; a cheat has many names :-D
This guy roofl entered one of the severs few days back where i was in, as he entered he displayed a message called something like"roofl is the best hacker" & suddenly the server got disconnected.

Again today i saw this guy. He was doing fastest lap of 0.16xx per lap . He was flying all over the track. He finished 5 laps in just a min. But since the server had a kick/ban option. He was banned immediately by other racers.
You have to write if version X or X10, X9 or something is running because there was a bug which could explain der server crash
I have seen him on esports-BAY.eu server.
Quote from DarkTuning :How run to 250mph ???

Please can someone learn me???

Thanks

I'll say how it's done for real

1. Uninstall your LFS Game
2. Restart your computer
3. Buy NFS : Carbon
4. Install NFS : Carbon
5. Don't even dare to come online on LFS again if you even intend to use that cheat.
Hey guys check this out, i got this replay from a server called "Hackers & cheaters server".
Attached files
Hack.mpr - 433.2 KB - 357 views
Check this out as well where i was chatting with rooofl.
Attached files
2Fast.mpr - 493.1 KB - 334 views
Quote from Tony1011 :Hey guys check this out, i got this replay from a server called "Hackers & cheaters server".

It looks like the same cheat as in the "Xfgti its teleporting" tread.

In the second one is messed with aero and weight?
Go check urself on that server. U will find all sorts of hacks. I think this hack can be used on S2 as well.
Quote from Tony1011 :Go check urself on that server. U will find all sorts of hacks. I think this hack can be used on S2 as well.

I don't want to. I hope your wrong about that S2-part, the cars are encrypted in S2.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG