The online racing simulator
Thanks, I'm a noob whit the 3dmax
Just a quickie. Finished modding it again cause lost all my data during electrical surge

EDIT: proof that brazil works perfectly in vista
Attached images
sku-1.jpg
Thought i'd have a go at some lighting, I think it looks ok for my 1st time playing about with it.
Attached images
LX4 Lighting test.jpg
My "No Fear" Skin on the RB4 and tribute to the Master: Chip Foose
Attached images
RB4NoFear.jpg
Quote from CA1MA1RO :My "No Fear" Skin on the RB4 and tribute to the Master: Chip Foose

i love thos rims very nice
Check this out!
The second one is the desktop my team-mate, ZODhog at work and at home too
Attached images
asrwallpaper.jpg
fz5-girl.jpg
Nissan powered XRT.
Attached images
Street Fighter XRT.jpg
My new Drift car
Attached images
KR_Drift2.jpg
Render using Poser 6

Quote from Lord Of Death :My new Drift car

forgive me for being a arsehole but those are the most disgusting looking rice rims i ever saw; replace it with something good man and sorry again for bring a arsehole get volk or roja rims
EDIT: damn poser 6 has got some upgraded crazy rendering capabilities since i stopped using it after version 4 nice work
Bling bling, i like them, but they are more like VIP rims than drift
"normal" rims are boring
Quote from MonStarr :Bling bling, i like them, but they are more like VIP rims than drift

You're right.....They are only for Show....
Here are my drift rims
Attached images
Drift_WIP1.jpg
Toyo tyres and skin is Bridgestone sponsored? Might wanna fix

Nice wheels though and the woman is a bit.. muscley? O.o
Background image looks way to.. like an image, you need an HDR image at least if you're going to do just one image. What would help even more is if you added some depth by making some alpha layers, and having some buildings further from the camera than others. Right now it just plain looks like a skewed image.

An HDR is a must though, to many parts in the picture are over exposed, but nothing in the render is overexposed.
some new renders here
Attached images
XRG_Slalom3.jpg
XRG_Slalom4.jpg
XRG_Slalom5.jpg
I like these renders so much :P
Looks great, but you seem to have a midget driving the car...
this is my last Render, a beach day
Attached images
surf.jpg
^^^^^^like the beach scene dude..well anyways here is my attempt at evening sky and playing with lighting and scene is at a dark corner and adjusted it to make the light effects to make it look realistic. suggestions accepted
Attached images
sku-4.jpg
why you got roofing as the walls? and whats with the headlights?
What's wrong with shingle walls?

To dark anik, also if you are going for an evening scene, then you need much more of a horizontal orange light in that scene, it just looks like it's overcast.
thats a wall texture(yea looks wierd) and thats how the headlamps look and its a wip. Well nvm that im experimenting with some new textures I'm creating

EDIT:^^^ glad you noticed it mate gonna try fixing it now
well, from where im from we use shingles on roofs not walls...

3D LFS renders
(8243 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG