The online racing simulator
Hi Gai Luron

Then you say you're tired

Listen i need some help understanding these news strings so i can do the adjusting to an updated translation better.

Previously we had this ones:
-lg_minor
-lg_major
Are this ones still in use? Not that i really need to know...

This new strings:
lg_dam_mec = ok
lg_dam_body = ok
lg_dam_set = Setup
lg_dam_whe = Wheels or Transmissions

Those last 2, are making me a bit confused, so now lapper recognizes 4 types of damage right? mec/body/set/whe, is that it?
dam_set i really have no idea.
And mec and whe sure do look alike. Or is mec more like engine problems?

Can you describe better what they really are?

Thanks and keep up the great work

Cyaz
Quote from indie :Hi Gai Luron

Then you say you're tired

Listen i need some help understanding these news strings so i can do the adjusting to an updated translation better.

Previously we had this ones:
-lg_minor
-lg_major
Are this ones still in use? Not that i really need to know...

This new strings:
lg_dam_mec = ok
lg_dam_body = ok
lg_dam_set = Setup
lg_dam_whe = Wheels or Transmissions

Those last 2, are making me a bit confused, so now lapper recognizes 4 types of damage right? mec/body/set/whe, is that it?
dam_set i really have no idea.
And mec and whe sure do look alike. Or is mec more like engine problems?

Can you describe better what they really are?

Thanks and keep up the great work

Cyaz

I don't know exactly the signification. if anyone have an idea.

Gai-Luron
i don't really know if the suspension thing is in mec or whe but, if i crash badly into a wall then i have got damage on that side, supposed to be lg_dam_whe, body damage is some kind of normal after a crash like that :-D, and minor and major damage.

so for me its the most logical way like that:

lg_dam_mec = thats minor, major damage (engine and suspension etc.)
lg_dam_body = thats just body damage
lg_dam_set = if some changes something in the livesetup thats this one
lg_dam_whe = thats f.e. damage front left, changing wheel front left
After double testing this version with the new pitting strings i believe they do represent this actions (most as been said already but...):
lg_refuel=Refueling
lg_dam_mec=Mechanical Damage (repair)
lg_dam_body=Body Damage (repair)
lg_dam_set=Setup Adjustment/Tweaking (on F12 menu)
lg_dam_whe=Tire Change

Is this accurate?

And "we" dropped this previous strings right?
lg_minor = Minor Damage
lg_major = Major Damage
This two doesn't show anymore correct?

Flinty also pointed out about the sequence on pit actions, those are in an odd order atm
I got this from last GFC Round:

Volta 34:Reparações Mecânicas, Reparações de Chapa, Parou, Reabastecimento, Pneus e/ou Transmissão, Arrancou (0:22.68) [COLOR=Red]0:22.68 [/COLOR]

This would be >
lg_dam_mec > lg_dam_body > lg_stop
It should be > lg_stop > lg_dam_mec > lg_dam_body

Allow me to do a suggestion...
That time in red above, in the code, its a repetition of the one that is shown after lg_startpit, being that the total time between car stop and car start.
Couldn't the time in red be instead of that same interval too, to be the total time as soon as you enter pitlane and the moment you leave pits?
In the final we would have, using the above example, a total time stop of 22.68 and (for exemple) 44.55, that would be the time stopped+time crossing pitlane.
Is this possible?

I leave also a new updated translation for a future release, assuming that what i said above about pittings strings is correct...

Thanks again for your great commitment Gai Luron, you rock

Cyaz
Attached files
portuguese.txt - 4.7 KB - 284 views
Should the program work with qualifications too? Tried with program versions 0.83 and 0.9 and .mpr's from LFS versions X and X10. After 1,5 laps an error occours and then stats closes itself.
Quote from Renku :Should the program work with qualifications too? Tried with program versions 0.83 and 0.9 and .mpr's from LFS versions X and X10. After 1,5 laps an error occours and then stats closes itself.

It?s the same here.. he is aware of it as well. Let?s wait a little.
________
easy vape
Hello, i start use your program and i get nice statistics of one demo race , but when i try run a qualification it shows error like few post above. I try another division and happend the same. Race was OK, but quali didn't work and here is that error and one of mpr of quali too:

BTW - that error shows when thre first racer cross finish line in lap 3
Attached images
error.jpg
Attached files
BL2_qual_antik demo cup.mpr - 1.4 MB - 319 views
New version: 0.91

Quote :0.9 --> 0.91

1. Fix Qual bug

2. New Damage Order

3. New damage libel

Gai-Luron

PS: LFS don't send Time between begin pit line and End . Use time between packet is not enough precise )
ah ... :-(
but thx for looking :-D
you're the best Gai

Commander
-
(gwendoline) DELETED by gwendoline
Stats still doesn't work with Q's.
Qualification results, Lap time stability, Average lap and Best splits 3 are empty. Combined best lap time for BF1 on BL1 is 0:32.70. Best splits 1 and Best splits 2 are always done on lap 0; Top speed is always driven on lap 1 (is it possible to know how many laps each racer did and on what lap was the Q time driven?). Tried with different replay versions on different LFS versions + many installs - same result.
Hello,

Version 0.92

Fix bug qualification

Gai-Luron
Thanks for your hard work. I love this tool.
Hi!

I updated the spanish file
Attached files
spanish.txt - 2.6 KB - 258 views
Hello,

Thank's

Updated for the next release

Gai-Luron
LFS Stats latest version
Hi can somebody tell me, what is the latest version of LFS Stats that works with the X10 mversion?

Thanks
Error screenshot...
Can somebody help me

After typing /insim 29999 on the text window I get that message and I can´t make it work.

Please help.
Attached images
error1.jpg
Quote from NelsonGPV :Can somebody help me

After typing /insim 29999 on the text window I get that message and I can´t make it work.

Please help.

foward your ports

just curious, where are these .tsv files?!!?

E: found them, im such a noodlehead
(always wanted to use that word )
Stats works perfectly, thx for your work, but i have one question.
In LFS Stats before patch X (LFS stats! v1148), there was oportunity to add not only Lap by lap Graph and Race time progress but also Lap Times of drivers generated by Graph aplication.
So if u have some time, could u add this feature againt to the program? It will be great!

ThX a lot
Hi all
- i own a LinuxBox (RedHat9) with LFS runing with wine : everything is OK
- i use LFSLapper too , using Mono : everything is OK
(Notice : Gai-Luron, you have a bug in your original makefile :
you say "./src/InSim.c", but the right sentence is "./src/InSim4.c")

- i just found this thread today, and download LFSStat immediately.
unfortunately, you don't give any makefile, so i can't compile. I know i have to wait the end of your holliday, but don't forget to generate this makefile for linux users, please.

Just a question :
LFSLapper use insim 29999, so what about LFSStat ? Is it possible to use the same insim port for LFSLapper and LFSStat ?
If not, how to specify a different port for each application ?
Hi Gai-Luron, I know you're still away but here is an improvement suggestion to think about when you get back.
I noticed that each replay file now has a time & date stamp that appears in the top left corner of the screen anyway I was wondering if it would be a good thing to capture in LFS stats?
It could be included as part of the server / race info stats in the table at the top of the page, where the server, track, duration and conditions are shown.
I think the time is currently set to UTC by default so it would also be nice if it could be programmed to be able to have LFSStats set a local time, say UTC +/- "x" hrs. Not sure if that is possible though.

What do you think?

EDIT: Thinking further I guess this would only work for stats derived from replays as I am not sure if it would work live online.
But since I only do stats from replays post race events then it would be fine with me.
Quote from nonoGOUROU :Just a question :
LFSLapper use insim 29999, so what about LFSStat ? Is it possible to use the same insim port for LFSLapper and LFSStat ?
If not, how to specify a different port for each application ?

nonoGOUROU, I believe the current insim allows for multiple connections via TCP (7 of them I think), so you should have no trouble running LFSStats and LFSLapper together via the same insim port (29999).
how do you combine that with the lfslapper, don't you have an all in one rar?
Hi Gai-Luron!

Would it be possible to specify the target folders in the config for each created file? Mainly to keep the chat files out of the the results folder

LFS stats is born again
(397 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG