The online racing simulator
Dont be so naive.
Lol I`m ain`t that, it`s just that I tend to get myself baned quiet often
Quote from The Very End :Lol I`m ain`t that, it`s just that I tend to get myself baned quiet often

Maybe you need to look at your behaviour/driving then
Wow. Just wow.

This sim gets better and better. Long live CTRA and their team!

C.
Quote from geeman1 :Maybe you need to look at your behaviour/driving then

Probally, but I am what I am, everything or nothing is my racing motto.
And I tend to get fired up, and I have a weaknes about sweet revenge.
(oohh I just love to push that car in front of me a little when he brakes, if he had hited me the race before).

Anyway, lol ^^ but I don`t see myself as a wrecker, tho I do some stupid moves sometimes I`m not going to change my racing style because I some times gets carried away in the race.
Well, if you werent banned before that post could very well get you banned. :rolleyes:
Well, the ones that sais they do nothing bad ever are just liers. Admit it,you have sometime done a wrong dessision in LFS, don`t dare to tell me that you haven`t.

And if they ban me for saying this, well go ahead then, I at least not lie`ing at telling only good about myself.

And btw, if I really had been that bad I would be called a wrecker, and I am not called that yet, and I do not wreck for eighter the fun of it or for beeing nasty.

So, end of this conversation plx
Quote from The Very End :Well, the ones that sais they do nothing bad ever are just liers. Admit it,you have sometime done a wrong dessision in LFS, don`t dare to tell me that you haven`t.

Yes, I certainly have. BUT I didnt go on the forums saying that this is part of my motto and that I "love" revenge wrecking.
Yes, real men don't revenge wreck, they do the inital wreck?... or is it real men reverse off the start line in a team league race?
looks like CTRA servers lost connection to the master server. As I see on raceauthority.com that the servers are alive. Can someone restart the servers so the guys who are waiting for them can connect ;-)
I never said I love wrecking or having a motto like that!
I said I`m a drive that saying everything or nothing, that means I probally if I`M behind goes too fast in corners and crash myself, not others. Don`t missunderstand that point, I DO NOT love wrecking.
Quote from The Very End :And I tend to get fired up, and I have a weaknes about sweet revenge.
(oohh I just love to push that car in front of me a little when he brakes, if he had hited me the race before).

But ok..
You try pushing me, tough guy, and I'll $rep your ass
Your not the guy who decided bump drafting me in single seater's is a good idea are you?

Let me warn you all now...bump draft me in a FOX and i wont bother with reporting you....I'll send Chuck Norris round to your house and let him sort you out
Quote from The Very End :I never said I love wrecking or having a motto like that!
I said I`m a drive that saying everything or nothing, that means I probally if I`M behind goes too fast in corners and crash myself, not others. Don`t missunderstand that point, I DO NOT love wrecking.

I think you passed up an excellent opportunity to say nothing the servers went down, I was online when it happened a lap and a half away from winning a race.
Quote from The Very End :Well, the ones that sais they do nothing bad ever are just liers. Admit it,you have sometime done a wrong dessision in LFS, don`t dare to tell me that you haven`t.

Well, it happens that I make the wrong decision, but I'm never trying to do something wrong, like tagging intentionally the guy ahead or things like that! If someone wrecks me in a race, I get more satisfaction to see him shrink in my mirrors in the next one than I would get wrecking him back.
Yahoo! I just spent 90 minutes + (9 ten minute races) waiting for the track to change in the XFG/RG server, it finally changes, and it restarts almost immediately! I get a join timer so I can't get on the track, then I'm not allowed to join for 2 laps!

Sorry, no one's fault. Just ranting a little bit after spending all night waiting to race something interesting. Of course, it changed to FE Club, which is what it runs nearly every single night after night after night after night........
So I finally get gold last night on CTRA. I felt like I acheived something, gold license status and now I can race the GT2's, nice.

Since I've gotten a little bit bored of the XFG for now, I thought I would make my upgrade in license coincide with a change of car also for server 1. I'm going to learn how to get good times and race with the XRG, it's tricky and more tiring but I want to try the harder challenge for extra points too and some tracks it's faster, just not with me at the controls.

To celebrate I made myself a skin, since I was too tired to drive once I did get gold. You may see me bombing around on the server sporting this little number.

Thanks CTRA!
Attached images
myxrgskin.jpg
Quote from mrodgers :Yahoo! I just spent 90 minutes + (9 ten minute races) waiting for the track to change in the XFG/RG server, it finally changes, and it restarts almost immediately! I get a join timer so I can't get on the track, then I'm not allowed to join for 2 laps!

I've experienced the same thing. There really needs to be a bit more time between the track change and when the next race starts. By the time you switch setups and/or cars you can actually miss the start of the race.
I raced for hours tonight on the Singleseater1 server (AS cadet, FOX). Great fun.

Even though I was always in grids greater than 5 cars and won one race once and came in a 3rd and a 4th place finnishes a few times, I got NO points. What am I doing wrong?

C.
help help help help help help help help help ,,,,,yea yea you get it

i SEARCH THE FORUM WITH NO RESULTS....

I am trying to make proper starting grid whilst in auto X

I have made the tracks but only get 1 start position, i know it can be done, as seen in ctra bump n jump server amoung others, please somebody help me....

By the way good racing at ctra, love it....
Placing a start gantry makes it an AutoX track for a single car. Otherwise you have to work around the default position.
becky i want more cars on grid for online play.......

Help?

Once Start line is created i cant keep pressing S ?

any ideas
Quote from zeugnimod :

But ok..

It was meant as a joke, so don`t take it bad up And beside, if I had been a wrecker I would easly been in the wrecker barricade allready. But I am not that, I bet I could find, if I just had the time, 1000 occasions (whats the word, situations?) where some people get fired up and maybe missjudge a situation, and that is not to wreck. Just look at the last laps, and last turns, I don`t know how many times someone has desided to go full trottle in my arse, so they can pass, so conlusjion here is that I`m not as bad as you want it to be, and I don`t want to crash any of you, if I wanted to crash you would allready know.
Quote :
You try pushing me, tough guy, and I'll $rep your ass

If your the person I belive you are you actually wrecked me on purpose on one server last night -.- Anyway, I don`t want a flamewar in any direction here, I just want to point out that there is a HUGE different from saying you would like to do something, that the person in front of you crashes or makes a mistake, than DOING the actual thing.
Quote from GazForce :Once Start line is created i cant keep pressing S ?

any ideas

like she said starting lines are for single car tracks only

youll have to use the grid of the autox arena

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG