The online racing simulator
Quote from Becky Rose :That'd be because the discussion between Zeug and Jack was about the points difference, not the points total, which is 50,000 . (...)

Of course! You're right. That's why zeugnimod said "going from Platinum to Titanium".

I need to read more closely :doh:.
Hi all; There is the possibility to see on the web site Ctra the records of the tracks and car obtained on the server on line?
If this question has already been used, I ask you excuse.
Thanks
Quote from Linsen :What makes you guys think that?

LordBlaster has 49,424pts and is platinum. Next up is NIKI with 50,538, and his licence is Titanium. So, as I wrote before:

Platinum STARTS at 12,300 - Titanium is 50,000
Quote from Ulisse :Hi all; There is the possibility to see on the web site Ctra the records of the tracks and car obtained on the server on line?
If this question has already been used, I ask you excuse.
Thanks

Hello Ulisse, this is on Sam's to do list. He sorted out the user bars last night and on lap records he's already given us some admin control - but we're trying to do more than just a long list of data so I dont know when this fits into Sam's schedule.
Something I have noticed on the XFG/XRG servere moving from STCC to CTRA. The BEST racing during STCC running the servers was at the Fern Bay rally courses, mostly the longer of the two. Since it reopenned as CTRA, I have yet to see FE Rally in the rotation. Is it no longer in the track rotation? The longer FE Rally is where I had the best races during STCC.
Quote from mrodgers :Something I have noticed on the XFG/XRG servere moving from STCC to CTRA. The BEST racing during STCC running the servers was at the Fern Bay rally courses, mostly the longer of the two. Since it reopenned as CTRA, I have yet to see FE Rally in the rotation. Is it no longer in the track rotation? The longer FE Rally is where I had the best races during STCC.

I'm begging to think that FE Green and SO Classic with there rev configs are the only tracks being rotated on server 1 well thats all I ever seem to see when I look and while I like SO Classic I hate FE Green

Oops stand corrected there is SO Town running at the moment
Bearing in mind it is an S1 server and therefore cannot run Kyoto, Aston or Westhill, it should run all the short and medium tracks from S1. However I think rallyX was dropped from the 1st tier because it causes a lot of problems with less experienced drivers.
I want that green national mini siggy thingy ma jig
Quote from StableX :I want that green national mini siggy thingy ma jig

I want that also. How does that work? How do you put the pictures in your sig? I only got the one long one.
-
(AndroidXP) DELETED by AndroidXP : Screw it
Quote from AndroidXP :RTFM

I'm tired of people saying that. Where is the ****ing manual? It sure as hell isn't on the raceauthority website
-
so RTFF
Noneed to be an ass. A person asks for help and you just give greaf. Great job!!!!
-
Quote from Becky Rose :Hello Ulisse, this is on Sam's to do list. He sorted out the user bars last night and on lap records he's already given us some admin control - but we're trying to do more than just a long list of data so I dont know when this fits into Sam's schedule.

Thanks;
Why does this message pop up like a milliontimes a second when im playing at the CTRA server?

Edit: Joined once and got -9 licence points! Attatched pic
Attached images
CTRAspam.jpg
.jpg
Quote from EmilO :Why does this message pop up like a milliontimes a second when im playing at the CTRA server?

Edit: Joined once and got -9 licence points! Attatched pic

The same has happend to me twice, would like to know what it means :/
That IS_BTN thing is some sort of error relating to the menu system I think, or maybe the newly implemented UKCT ad.
Quote from Bean0 :maybe the newly implemented UKCT ad.

I see that is gone now....maybe that will fix it
i got rid of the red messages now but when i join a race i lose 6 points, it doubles it!

Can i get my points back somehow?

Edit: 333!
Quote from EmilO :Can i get my points back somehow?

Edit: 333!

Win some races?

What's 333?
I got that message (repeatedly non-stop) when I used "Shift-I" to close out the "$track" menu. Just load up any CTRA command menu and close with the "close" button and it will be gone. You can "Shift-I" close any menu but the "$track" menu. That one you have to close manually with the menu button.

Quote from Christofire :What's 333?

Some feel that it is needed to post what their current post count is when they have a "weird" number like it is some kind of milestone.

Post 3093, whoohoo! See...
I've never seen any rallycross courses since X system launched. Will they be back again?
Quote from [RF]-art555 :I've never seen any rallycross courses since X system launched. Will they be back again?

I hope that too, please do some RallyX and Bl2, pleeease
No, please don't If there really is a great demand for AutoX layouts I would suggest setting up a seperate server for those or something
CTRA rally server??
Please ;D

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG