The online racing simulator
LFSRelax 1.41 Released

Quote :Fix Minor Bug on Fuel!

Quote :I am wondering about the indicators of splittimes. What does it mean that the differences for 1st split are not equal?

The first column are the gap split and diff relative to your better absolute split1 2 3 and Last

The second colum are your split and difference between splits of your PB Lap Time and no better absolute split

in fact you can have bad gap split relative to yours betters gaps splits and have splits better than splits of your PB Lap Time

The sum of better gap split is the theorical PB Lap Time you can do it if in one lap you do all better Gaps splits ( Equivalent to TPB on Lapper when you type !spb ). For now i don't display this info. Maybe in next Release

Fuel work after one Lap or 2 depend if you start to pit after finish line or before. it need one complete lap to work. After this, it work always since shutdown LFSRelax or change car or track.

Quote :Originally Posted by PLAYLIFE View Post
Where do I extract the files to use this program? How do I configure the ports?

RTFM There is a doc!! Anyway

extract prog where you want. You need only bin directory, copy content where you want and edit LFSRelax.cfg file:

Set password in LFSRelax file according to your admin pass when you host a game on your LFS.

Set Username according to your lfs license name ( needed for saving PB)

launch LFS and type /insim 29999 in your LFS

launch LFSRelax

Gai-Luron
Quote from Gai-Luron :LFSRelax 1.41 Released

The first column are the gap split and diff relative to your better absolute split1 2 3 and Last

The second colum are your split and difference between splits of your PB Lap Time and no better absolute split

in fact you can have bad gap split relative to yours betters gaps splits and have splits better than splits of your PB Lap Time

The sum of better gap split is the theorical PB Lap Time you can do it if in one lap you do all better Gaps splits ( Equivalent to TPB on Lapper when you type !spb ). For now i don't display this info. Maybe in next Release

Fuel work after one Lap or 2 depend if you start to pit after finish line or before. it need one complete lap to work. After this, it work always since shutdown LFSRelax or change car or track.

extract prog where you want. You need only bin directory, copy content where you want and edit LFSRelax.cfg file:

Set password in LFSRelax file according to your admin pass when you host a game on your LFS.

Set Username according to your lfs license name ( needed for saving PB)

launch LFS and type /insim 29999 in your LFS

launch LFSRelax

Gai-Luron

Very confusing with the laps. So one is to my alltime PB (locally stored not LFSW) and one is to my best of that race. Is that about right maybe some headers in next version.
Quote from Gai-Luron :.....Test version of LFSRelax: 1.14

Thx. When I start Relax first and then LFS it works fine. Now I am happy at all . :laola:
Quote from SpikeyMarcoD : one is to my best of that race. Is that about right maybe some headers in next version.

Not best gap split ( locally stored also )

@riskredruM : if one day you have time to spent, can't you explain me how work D3D8.dll and how to use it? It's not the first programm who use this kind of DLL and for me it's a mystery . ( including a web page on lfs and navigate on it, it's an idea i have )
I know that this DLL is between your application and d3d8.dll in window system folder to put your picture in the screen., but that's all i know
Awesome Gai-Luron,
Have been testing beta v1.41 tonight and have had no issues.
Thank you for adding the new features in this release, especially the fuel/lap calculation and the ability to switch functions on & off.

I have another suggestion for your consideration, is there any possibility to have colours assigned to the gap times?
So if you are closing the gap in front and extending the gap behind then the gap times are displayed green but if you losing time in front and falling back then the gap times are displayed red.
If needed to stop many colour changes while racing then maybe only have the color change/updated once you cross the split & lap time markers. I hope you know what I mean.
It would be a quick way to know how you are progressing without having to remember or stare at the times constantly.

EDIT: I need to ask why would you disable outgauge?
Is it so you can run a different app?
If you do disable outgauge what stops working in or with LFSRelax??
Hello,

Quote from flinty72 :
EDIT: I need to ask why would you disable outgauge?
Is it so you can run a different app?
If you do disable outgauge what stops working in or with LFSRelax??

- When outgauge is disabled calculation Lap/Fuel stop working
- I add this parameter, because some insim application use also outGauge and only one application can use OutGauge possibility ( One UDP connection ). Analog outgauge of Riskerdrumk can't work if i use outgauge. I add also this possibility, because i use the same object to connect to insim with LFSLapper and LFSStat and this application don't need OutGauge.

I look for your request about gapping color

Gai-Luron
Thanks Gai-Luron,
Makes sense and is the reason I thought.
Quote from dungbeetle :After installing LFSRelax, open up the LFSRelax.cfg file in notepad.

As an example, scroll down to the line that says 'EnableTSView = true' and change this to 'EnableTSView = false'. This will disable TSView.

Save the LFSRelax.cfg file before exiting.

EDIT: Sorry - already covered elsewhere. [Note to self: Read the WHOLE thread next time before replying!] :slap:

Thanks for all those who took the time and effort to explain these changes to an IT dunce You're actions are much appreciated.

You know who you are and you know who you are not ants:.

Happy racin, troops!
Hello,

New release LFSRelax : 1.45
( i do patch more quickly than Scawen )

Quote :1.4 --> 1.45

1. Blink remain fuel when to Low
2. display big logo fuel when to low
3. Add acceleration info for 0-60Mph or 0-100Km/h ( you can change in conf file LFSRelax.cfg )
4. Add sound for to low fuel ( lowfuel.wav ) . if anyone have a better sound, send me the wav file
5. Add Average speed on last Lap on splitting block
6. Minor bugs fix

Have fun

Bye

Gai-Luron
Quote from Gai-Luron :
( i do patch more quickly than Scawen )

LOL Somehow (although I am not a coder!) I think that what Scawen is working on might just be a litttle bit more involved!

Keep up the good work..
It's a joke,

i know how is difficult to code and i think that Scawen work hard. When i was young, i coded some commercial game and i know the work needed to do this.
I will never have launched out in a project like LFS. It is not by incompetence but it is necessary to be fool to do that all alone. This is why I never criticized Scawen and will never criticize him, even if in the future he decided to stop all.

He is a professionnal coder and me i create programm for fun, it's not my job! (that was a few years ago)

Gai-Luron
thanks... looks great
Quote from Gai-Luron :LFSRelax 1.41 Released

Gai-Luron

Dude, really...........

I don't care even if you did give half an explanation after your uncalled for strop.
Not a nice attitude towards non-technical types. Again.:grumpy:.

You may be doing a good job creating a new Pitspotter, perhaps work on a new add-on for self-attitude improvement next time?
Hello,

For the new add-on, i need your help because now you are an expert of configuring LFSRelax.

You can make a HOWTO for the noob and contribute to this way in the happyness of LFS community. I include this HOWTO in distrib under your name and your PM.
But even if you do this, i think there will be always people who don't read this file and they will fill your email or pm because they don't want search a little before post. I think of answering the requests as often as possible, but I cannot spend my time holding the hand with all.

Now, i wait your contribute, "your add'on" to LFSRelax.

Bye

Gai-Luron
Quote from Gai-Luron :Hello,

For the new add-on, i need your help because now you are an expert of configuring LFSRelax.

Gai-Luron

Well, until I actually download the file and investigate something called a cfg file, that would be a little pointless

Just keep on patronising me dude, it's creating a fuller picture of the person on the other end of the avatar..............

ps - is that dog in your avatar having a sly toke?
Come on, give him a break, man. I can understand his frustration when he spends hours coding something and half the feedback he gets is questions that people could answer themselves if they spent 5 minutes using their head. Everything is explained in the cfg file, admittedly in Frenglish, but it's still perfectly understandable.

BTW, the dog is a quite famous French comic strip character named Gai-Luron.
Bonjour les pilotes!

Laisse pisser!!! pas la peine de se prendre la tête. Des mals comprenants il y en a partout, même là-bas!

French is also official language in E.U. , learn-it, i think next messages, i write it in french or in spanish ( speak in most part of the world) or maybe in Italian for fun

Au revoir

Gai-Luron
Quote from FL!P :Come on, give him a break, man. I can understand his frustration when he spends hours coding something and half the feedback he gets is questions that people could answer themselves if they spent 5 minutes using their head. Everything is explained in the cfg file, admittedly in Frenglish, but it's still perfectly understandable.

Very good said mate!

@Gai-Luron thanks for this program it´s very good!
Salut Gai Luron!
Heureusement je ne suis pas le 'ROSBIF' que tout-le-monde connaissent!
Si tu n'as pas compris mon dernier message..

C'ETAIT UNE BLAGUE!!!

Je suis tres connaissant de ton boulot en donnant ces mervielleux apps a la communité, et j'espere q'il ya des apps qui vien en plus!

Bonne Chance,

Bladey!

Quote from HVS5b :Well, until I actually download the file and investigate something called a cfg file, that would be a little pointless

Just keep on patronising me dude, it's creating a fuller picture of the person on the other end of the avatar..............

ps - is that dog in your avatar having a sly toke?

HVS5b, you are unbelievable. I can't understand why you are like this particularly to Gai-Luron who selflessly dedicates his own time to developing some of the most useful applications for LFS. Just to prove that Gai-Luron also offers the source code for free for anyone so inclined to develop it further or along another tangent. Please remember that Gai-Luron does this without reward other than the praise he receives from ppl in forums like this. For you to come along and totally insult him for not helping you is both unjustified and disrespectful. It is also incomprehensible that you do all this without even downloading the app and having a look at how it works.

Now that being said I feel that some of the communications between you both have suffered due to the language barrier (no disrespect meant either way) and possibly that you happened to catch Gai-Luron in a moment of frustration, either way it would be nice if this could come to end.

Finally I would be more than happy to help you but first I would like to see you download the app give it a go then tell me exactly what you want. This could be quite simply saying I just want pitspotter and nothing else, or I want pitspotter, gap times and km's driven. From this I will create your own custom cfg file and post it here.
I will even help you understand how to edit the cfg file, if you would like to that is?
It may even help others who stumble across this.
BTW I am no coding genius, so I am sure you can learn how to do it as well.

The offer has been extended I hope you will consider accepting.
I am trying to run and check this LFSRelax out now. Problem is, every time I enable insim in LFS, my outgage is disabled. I also use CSR and momoleds. They work up to the point that I enable /insim 29999. Then outgage is disabled. I've tried various settings in the cfg file of LFSRelax. I am also using the outgagegateway to configure outgage for the 2 other applications I'm using.

Any reason why my outgage is being disabled? If I look in the lfs config file, it lists "OutGauge Mode 0" after starting insim for Relax.
LFSRelax's fuel calculation uses OutGauge, but only one application at a time can use it. For this reason Gai-Luron implemented an option to not use OutGauge from LFSRelax.

Look for something like "EnableOutGauge=true" in LFSRelax's cfg file and change it into "EnableOutGauge=false" (I can't check the exact syntax at the moment, but it's something like that). Then LFSRelax's fuel calculation won't work anymore, but MomoLed should be back.
I´m new in LFS world and I´m very enthusiastic about LFSRelax but I didn´t succed in making it start. Every time I try to run LFSrelax I get a Xp window saying that the program was not started (0xc0000135).
Can anyone help me, please.

Edited:
Sorry friends, now I discover that FRAMEWORK is missing again!!! It is very dificult be I rookie!
Everything is ok, now.
Thank you Gai-Luron for LFSRelax and thank you all for your discussion. It help us a lot.
Quote from FL!P :LFSRelax's fuel calculation uses OutGauge, but only one application at a time can use it. For this reason Gai-Luron implemented an option to not use OutGauge from LFSRelax.

Look for something like "EnableOutGauge=true" in LFSRelax's cfg file and change it into "EnableOutGauge=false" (I can't check the exact syntax at the moment, but it's something like that). Then LFSRelax's fuel calculation won't work anymore, but MomoLed should be back.

I have several outgauge applications running. You can get more than one working with outgaugegateway.exe which is somewhere here in the forum. It allows you to specify the outgauge port, then specify all the ports used for all apps and it routes the proper signals to each app (going off the top of my head...)

I guess I need to know what outgauge port number LFSRelax uses so I can add that to the outgaugegateway config. I have seen 28999 pop up on my LFS screen, but I think I tried that and it didn't work. Even changing "EnableOutGauge" to false disabled outgauge for me to use momoleds and CSR.
Hello,

LFSRelax work with

port set in config in TCP mode
port - 1000 for UDP reply from MCI et outgauge

You can use UDP only mode i think to use the gateway. In this case set TCP mode to false and port to 29999

Gai-Luron

LFSRelax 3 in 1 (TS View, AutoMessages, Pit Spotter) by Gai-Luron
(474 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG