The online racing simulator
Cars i want to see in S3
how about something similar to the v8 supercars of Australia? if there is a gtr class why cant there be a touring car class similar to v8 supercars? S3 should have a car similar to the formula fords or formula 3
or maybe a muscle car like ford gt
Keoinegesgsgegsgs, bah. This is hardcore. Click.

Did someone say 1160 hp per tonne? :eek:
Yes, they did. Oh baby. This could well be a Le Mans monster.
i would like to see nascar nextel cup cars and nascar craftsman trucks.
I would like to see a felipe massa ferrari f1 car or a wtcc cars
thats cool.
Quote from Hankstar :Keoinegesgsgegsgs, bah. This is hardcore. Click.

Did someone say 1160 hp per tonne? :eek:
Yes, they did. Oh baby. This could well be a Le Mans monster.

I seen that in a comic. A child's comic called The Dandy.
I would like to see some new cars, don't care about the type or class. I want to see some real cars, but if this is not possible I would like them to be as close to reality as possible.
I would like to see something similar to XFG but a little bit more powerfull about 150hp and weightless under 900kgs. with differental like in gtr's but with rallyX tires.
Second car i wanna see is something like RB4 but more powerfull. and ofcourse with rallyX tires. RB4 is just too slow. it drives like turbocharged FSO Polonez.
The thing is, even if the people will hate me for this, I would like to see more stationwagon like cars.

No racing game has EVER had it, atleast no game I've played. And I am not talking about a doll original one. I'm talking about a tuned up more racecar-one. Not a ricer, not a fully radical racer. Just a middlepart-car.

Not soccermoms vans either, just a basic stationwagon-like car with a quite powerful engine and tweaked suspenion.
What about a LFS-version of a Volvo V70? Or something like it.

And of course, some more "supercars". Koenissegg, Pagani Zonda, Lamborghini, Audi R8 perhaps? Not the exact copy since that would be expensive. Just something.

(And yes, I am aware that I am a demo-driver.)
This thing owns everything so far
how about an RB4 GTR with rear wheel drive and a Ford Mustang like muscle car
how about something that eats the RaceAbout?
an RaceAbout GTR car that competes with the other GTRs
How about putting 3 ideas in one post?

BTW, an RB4 GTR with rear wheel drive would be an RB2 GTR
How bout an old indy car.

Silver Arrow anyone?
Quote from diNOSaur :I would like to see something similar to XFG but a little bit more powerfull about 150hp and weightless under 900kgs. with differental like in gtr's but with rallyX tires.
Second car i wanna see is something like RB4 but more powerfull. and ofcourse with rallyX tires. RB4 is just too slow. it drives like turbocharged FSO Polonez.

A demo racer that knows how an RB4 drives? Someone tell me this guy had a legit S2 liscense before...
a dragster would be good for drag racing. S3 better have something like it
Quote from Dalarna :The thing is, even if the people will hate me for this, I would like to see more stationwagon like cars.

No racing game has EVER had it, atleast no game I've played. And I am not talking about a doll original one. I'm talking about a tuned up more racecar-one. Not a ricer, not a fully radical racer. Just a middlepart-car.

Not soccermoms vans either, just a basic stationwagon-like car with a quite powerful engine and tweaked suspenion.
What about a LFS-version of a Volvo V70? Or something like it.

And of course, some more "supercars". Koenissegg, Pagani Zonda, Lamborghini, Audi R8 perhaps? Not the exact copy since that would be expensive. Just something.

(And yes, I am aware that I am a demo-driver.)

I agree with him on the estate thing. Volvo 850 Estate BTCC anyone?

Cheers,
Matt.
It would be nice with more Rallycross cars, like the group B Audi quattro or Peugeot 205

Cars we wanna see in S3
(4457 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG