The online racing simulator
Quote from Motordirex :This thread should be locked! hahaha

I actually agree. i think there has been enough suggestions now
I want one of them little toy cars that have an electric pedal to go at bout 2kph when i was about 4 years old!!!! I think might reduce chashes because they are so slow!
Quote from aoun :I want one of them little toy cars that have an electric pedal to go at bout 2kph when i was about 4 years old!!!! I think might reduce chashes because they are so slow!

i remember a neighbor having one of these. i once opened it just to find a engine smaller than the one in my Tyco-RC. Frustating
Quote from DCR :i want a American Muscle Car it likes to Mustang Shelby GT500

noob of the day award
Quote from Maelstrom :My list:

- At least 2 rally cars
I d like something close to the subaru impreza WRC and a Citroën Xsara WRC!

- One 6000 bhp top fuel dragster
-A kart
- A race Truck (not a pick up) (i prefer the flat head one )

- An ice race car with its 4 wheel-steering and of course an ice track

- A supercar with something between 500 and 700 Bhp
-One of those monstruous Supercars with something like 1000 bhp
A car with more power that it can handle actually! Tricky;thus challenging!
- A 2005 F1 with its V10 and more than 900 bhp
-One or more GT2
-One or more GT1
- A heavy and powerfull road car (something close to BMW or a mercedes)
- One of those old Formula 1 without downforce

getting that for christmass cause it takes abut 3/4 months to make one car so maybe santa might bring us the rest ??
Quote from theirishnoob :getting that for christmass cause it takes abut 3/4 months to make one car so maybe santa might bring us the rest ??

And where does this out of nowhere assertion come from?

From S1 to S2 11 cars were added! It doesn't seem that optimistic to expect at least as many new cars for S3!
Honestly, 3 to 4 month for one car, this is BS illepall
I want to see the car in S3 on which was going the deal between DEVs and CAR company...
I know Im quite redundant but I want.

* amateur level drag racer (you know, a street car with a HUGE engine tune up and humongous turbos with turbo lag you can measure with a stop watch) These are supposed to be road legal so they can be track raced for entertainment.

More Historic classes than the UF1
* 4door saloon, classic xtcc (not the modern space frame silhouette kind but from homoglated chassis style = heavy)
* Mid size car with soft handling (like the cortina and gta in GTL)
* Old school f1 (GPL! GPL! GPL!)
The most fun I have with LFS is racing dissimilar kinds/classes of cars. I'd like to see some pushrod V8 stuff like contemporary Corvettes, Viper, Mustang, Camaro etc. It seems to be what's missing. The game has a distinctly Euro flavor, which is cool, but as long as the game had some balance to it, it could generate some fun online rivalry.
IMHO, LFS does not need cars with huge engines. It needs cars that are light and have great suspension, like:
- Ariel Atom
- Lotus Exige
- Mazda Miata
- Mazda RX8
and so on...
Only one car with huge engine should be in LFS: Holden!
what about a caar that just an engine and a seat
-Kart
-Maybe get into bikes? (Pocket bikes)
-24hr gt car
I think LFS is too fast! We need to move forward by adding the ultimate slow car!

Quote from Maelstrom :I think LFS is too fast! We need to move forward by adding the ultimate slow car!

Seems cool to me. And people 7+ can't drive it.
Quote from racer hero :-Kart
-Maybe get into bikes? (Pocket bikes)
-24hr gt car

Bikes in lfs?please no...
More casual cars in the Fxo & RB4's categery yes!!
Quote from funnybone2 :what about a caar that just an engine and a seat

it'd be more fun with wheels :P
I would like to see the option for the FO8 to choose a low nose instead of an high nose

Next to that maybe day and night and weather but that's not what this topic is about
I wanna see stationwagons like Volvo V40/50/70, Ford focus / modeo wagon, Peugeot 407 or Accord touring :P Anyway.... stationwagons!! =)
Quote from DriverD :FFS ! PLEASE SHUT THAT THREAD :S:S:S ....it really sucks. Please all of you who are asking for mommys minivans, family sedans and station wagons. Go play NFS 4 - ffs, LFS is race simulator not damn Driving School Simulator 2007 - tell me what the hell would u do with ur fckng Mondeo 1,8 when im with XRT ?? Put kids in say - look Jimmy... one crasher is coming with 225 km/h and smash in to us !

Please close the thread, 1st - til S3 is loooooooooooong time left ; 2nd - just look what is writing here :S

+1, useless thread ... of 48 pages.
It's time to stop the carnage. If the dev listen to you all guys, the new content in lfs would be only new cars. Good luck to balance them all...

Before asking new cars, try to handle the car wich are already in the game.
Quote from shadow2kx :+1, useless thread ... of 48 pages.
It's time to stop the carnage. If the dev listen to you all guys, the new content in lfs would be only new cars. Good luck to balance them all...

Before asking new cars, try to handle the car wich are already in the game.

Who cares? Not me at least!
BTW, the majority of the cars we have stand alone!
Yep i m not a big fan of the class thing

Cars we wanna see in S3
(4457 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG