The online racing simulator
How i can to change(better)the grafic on lfs?
My computer:
AMD 3700+
Geforce Nvidia 6800GT
1500GB
Zalman 2.400 rpm
Quote from JEP :How i can to change(better)the grafic on lfs?
My computer:
AMD 3700+
Geforce Nvidia 6800GT
1500GB
Zalman 2.400 rpm

There's a way to costumize the grafics for each program/game in the Nvidia Control Panel. Right now I can't help you very much with that because i¡m not at home right now. Heheh
yeah i found my thing
not very special screen
but the edit on it...
@Zonda
Lol, that looks great
Taavi, how u put better graphics in lfs, or u edit all the pic from a low grapchi res in lfs?
Where exactly is that?
I don't really recognize it.
Quote from XCNuse :Where exactly is that?
I don't really recognize it.

Under the bridge on the main straight at Blackwood. The red was edited in (afterall, this is the "edited" thread ). And it's not like I have a lot of tracks to peruse either
Sky reflection on the hood under the bridge ? Thats strange !
Quote from Speedy Pro :Under the bridge on the main straight at Blackwood. The red was edited in (afterall, this is the "edited" thread ). And it's not like I have a lot of tracks to peruse either

Oh okay, I recognized the wall but when I was looking at them I was thinking.. where on earth does BL have red tarmac?!
Spangler in the back straight of Blackwood you will see that the bridge has two roads separated... and from there comes the light you see
Show me those bridges then?

The sole reason is of course that LfS applies a fake enviroment as a layer to simulate lighting... That gets odd of course when you drive under things...
LFS has always been like that for as long as I can remember it has always shown reflections under bridges. The cars get a little darker, but not much, and the sole reason they do get darker is because of vertex shading. Maybe if LFS gets some real shading we will see realtime environments and overall it will look more correct.
Attached images
lfs_bad.jpg
lfs_matrix(1).jpg
Quick touch-up job of a screen posted earlier in un-edited screenshots.

(Dedicated to Al Heeley )

edit: whoops- I meant to post this in the edited pics thread.. re-edit: moved by NXCuse
Attached images
sunsetatblackwoodtouchup2.jpg
quick one.
Attached images
rallyx.jpg
Damn those mountains look so good. Maybe you can show how it looks without the blur, if it doesn't look very bad that is of course.
they actually dont look that good, mainly because the background is modelled specially for each texture, so you cant just replace it...and also because its fov 10°
Attached images
rallyx_orig.jpg
ah, now i see, i thought u photoshopped them in :P
Nice pic Don, as always! My new wallpaper.
@ChiKisT
/me likes the first one !

Edited pics
(14118 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG