The online racing simulator
Quote from NoXciousKiD :I decided I'd have a try at some pictures. This one is pretty simple, no fancy stuff.....or so i think

Is that an XRR?
you really mean you think it looks like an xrr... it aint
Yes, that isn't an XRR. Just liked the look of that wing on the XRG. More drift'ish.
Quote from Furiously-Fast :Ok, now I'm starting to feel like the odd one out not having car editing tool.

But nice work on the Clio V6, looks totally awesome!

He didn't made it...
Quote from mantvisrep :did i say, i made it?

No, but Furiously-Fast told you "Nice job on the Clio", so he thought it was yours work.
-
(Furiously-Fast) DELETED by Furiously-Fast
After finding it, I couldn't resist doing this:
Attached images
Clio V6 vs AE86.jpg
AE86 and Clio V6 are both mods. First one is by MagnoT. The other one I don't know who the hell made it, I only hope it is for XFG...

Nice reflections! Mod or PS?
Oh shizzle.

There goes the original .vob's
Quote from Danny LFS :AE86 and Clio V6 are both mods. First one is by MagnoT. The other one I don't know who the hell made it, I only hope it is for XFG...

Nice reflections! Mod or PS?

Reflections were in-game, made by Lynce.

Quote from only.one.RydeR :Oh shizzle.

There goes the original .vob's

Original .vob files are a thing of the past now, bro.
Quote from Furiously-Fast : Original .vob files are a thing of the past now, bro.

You are simply dumb. No offense, just truth.
Quote from Shadowww :You are simply dumb. No offense, just truth.

May you prove your point, sir?
Quote from Furiously-Fast :May you prove your point, sir?

Sure. All non-original cars look ricy and smell fish. Especially intercooler on non-turbo FZ5 and Juiced2 spoiler on XRT. Complete car replacement mods (e.g. AE86) suck just because XRT won't have AE86 physics with this mod. People like you need to play NFS.
Quote from Shadowww :Sure. All non-original cars look ricy and smell fish. Especially intercooler on non-turbo FZ5 and Juiced2 spoiler on XRT. Complete car replacement mods (e.g. AE86) suck just because XRT won't have AE86 physics with this mod. People like you need to play NFS.

I bought LFS, and I do what I want with it! That includes putting so-called 'rice' mods on it.

And as for the AE86, I don't think that was meant to change physics. It should handle relatively close to the XRT irl anyway. No point wasting time to create all new physics to a car that handles like a car already in the game. If you want super-realistic physics to a car, just talk to the devs.
It's straying away from the original point of the current LFS: no mods for the meantime.

I'd accept a mod if it's still the same car, i.e. why not a hi-res UF1 for example. That thing hasn't been updated for ages. Not a mod that changes the dimensions of the car and changes the parts, example your uLTrA-1337 AE86 y0.
Quote from LFSn00b :it's a mod from a site i shall not say out loud

or how they call it: "a bus"

Too late, you gave away the site on that FXO's number plate.
an UF1
Attached images
OGUF1_1.jpg
Just some edits...
Attached images
XRRNB.jpg
XRRWR.jpg
Quote from Tazka :This is sick! great job buddy.

Hangover+ps cs2=

SICK EDIT! Have to agree with Lynce, you are one of the best...
Yes, I know, I copied it with IMG tags, so don't even try and STFU!

Edited pics
(14118 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG