The online racing simulator
In htlm tpl replace or in your html file

charset=windows-1250
with
charset=utf-8

Gai-Luron
Hi

I try the new LFSstats and i always got the same error, maybe you guys can help me out.
I attached a picture of the LFSstats window atm of the error.

1º tried in w17, dont know if it really works there because of some insim change that might not allow it to work on w17.

Then e tried on w41, first a demo replay, a small one to be easier, but got that same message also

And last i tried with a replay from the bugtest server, and result was the same, that error ocurrs.

Typed insim 29999 in-game, and ran the it by opening the config file with LFSstats.exe, so i guess all steps were met.

Thanks in advance for helping

In what directory you put LFSStat?

In this dir you will have

graph ( a directory)
images ( a directory )
lang ( a directory )
templates ( a directory )
LFSStat.cfg ( config file )
LFSStat.exe ( Exe of LFS stat )
reults3.css ( CSS of HTML Templates)

If you do not, you have a extract problem

Bye

Gai-Luron
Hey

I made a new folder for stats, program fil.../LFS_APPS/LFSStats (One level too many?)
My LFS installs are at program fil.../

But, as you said, i might have an extract problem, since after extract LFSStats 0.6, the folders aren't as you specifie.
I got something like:
bin
cfg
debian
doc
etc
sepc
src
All folders

What should i do?

Thanks
Quote from indie :Hey

I made a new folder for stats, program fil.../LFS_APPS/LFSStats (One level too many?)
My LFS installs are at program fil.../

But, as you said, i might have an extract problem, since after extract LFSStats 0.6, the folders aren't as you specifie.
I got something like:
bin
cfg
debian
Idoc
etc
sepc
src
All folders

What should i do?

Thanks

It looks like you may be missing the english.txt file in the lang folder or that the LFSStat.cfg file is not set for the correct language, open the LFSStat.cfg file & check the part at the bottom that says "lang = xxxxxx, (default is french maybe change it to english, just type it in and save.
Hopefully that works.
Well

Thanks guys for the help

I found that folder string exactly as Gai-Luron describes in the bin folder as you said Flinty. I'm yet to try it, but at this moment i doubt something will fail, i'll post my progress shortly.

Now, i believe that in my 1st post regarding this dificulty i had the correct folder list after extracting version 0.6 right?
The thing is that we, less skilled users, need only to use the contents in bin folder. Am i understanding this correctly?
I should expect that the app behaviour in that folder is similar to old stats?

Thanks a lot
Quote from indie :Well

Thanks guys for the help

I found that folder string exactly as Gai-Luron describes in the bin folder as you said Flinty. I'm yet to try it, but at this moment i doubt something will fail, i'll post my progress shortly.

Now, i believe that in my 1st post regarding this dificulty i had the correct folder list after extracting version 0.6 right?
The thing is that we, less skilled users, need only to use the contents in bin folder. Am i understanding this correctly?
I should expect that the app behaviour in that folder is similar to old stats?

Thanks a lot

Yes that is correct indie, LFSSTAT is the bin folder, I only extract the bin folder and then rename it to LFSSTAT, then its ready to go. I do however change the LFSStat.cfg file to english language for obvious reason (read my previous post).
It does behave very similar to the old LFSStats that Smith developed, which is a good thing - if you could use the old one then you will find this version by Gai-Luron's is just as easy

Gai-Luron, maybe you should rename the bin folder in the RAR file and call it LFSSTAT to avoid further confusion?
Quote from Gai-Luron :In htlm tpl replace or in your html file

charset=windows-1250
with
charset=utf-8

Gai-Luron

Thanks, that works, it shows all the letters correctly (also needs to be changed in lbl.tpl, and any other we use). Now you just need to strip LFS codepage codes from the names: ^E ^C ^J and I forgot which other ones are used. Examples: Miloš Miljkovi^Eć , ^CНевојдић Владимир (I got some problems with my host, I can't show you the example) It's great that these letters now show correctly in graphs as well, while in older stats they were removed.

In qualifying stats html actual duration is not shown but instead: Duration {QualLength} min.

In both qual and race stats, only short track names are displayed: BL1 (BL1)

Thats all I noticed so far. Thanks again for keeping this program alive!
Thanks Misko, I will change all the other templates to UTF-8 also, hadn't even thought of that.

Gai-Luron, I have also noticed that there is no stats data in the flags & penalties columns in the race results table. I am not sure if they are programmed yet or a bug that needs correcting?
Firstly, many thanks for taking this project on. It is very much appreciated.

Now a couple of requests

1. Could the filenames be generated with leading zeros where necessary?

2. Could the results folder location be configurable?

Hi Gai-Luron,

Some bug reports for your enjoyment.

Qual Stats
Qual replay (7MB)
1. The 1st shortcut link at top of page says "Qualifications Qualification Results", should just be "Qualification Results" imo.
2. Flag column in Qualification Results Table, is it required, no stats.
3. As mentioned earlier Qual Duration doesn't list how many minutes in the event table.
4. Track details only show the shorthand version - twice "AS7 (AS7)", does this in the race template also.
5. Strange Lap Time Stability figures from 11th place down, seems odd, not sure if it is a bug?
6. Average Lap stats from 12th spot down seem strange.
7. Combined Best Lap Time seems wrong "1:36.05", considering the best possible lap for 1 driver is a 1:48.81? This is also an issue with the race template.

Race Stats
Race Replay (22MB - sorry)
1. As mentioned earlier Track details only show the shorthand version - twice "AS7 (AS7)", does this in the qual template also.
2. Flags & Penalties in Race Results table are blank? Not sure if LFSSTATS is capturing penalties yet?
3. Combined Best Lap Time seems wrong, same as above in Qual Bugs.
4. Drivers who have no pit stops still appear in Pit Stops table.

Sorry for seeming to be very demanding but best to list what I see and let you decide what needs fixing.
Keep up the great work

EDIT: I have questions about the number of laps counted in Qual:
Does it count the outlap as a completed lap? It probably shouldn't if it does.
Also does it count whole laps only or part of a lap as a whole lap?
Quote from flinty72 :
EDIT: I have questions about the number of laps counted in Qual:
Does it count the outlap as a completed lap? It probably shouldn't if it does.
Also does it count whole laps only or part of a lap as a whole lap?

Depends on the track, if you cross the finish line during pit exit the lap will count. You will notice it at Aston, try GP and GP reversed for example
Hello Racers,

New Version : 0.61

0.6 --> 0.61
- Change charset in HTML template to "charset=utf-8"
- Choice of folder for the result in the cfg file
- filename generated with leading 0
- Fix shorcut in qualification template
- In qualification ignore Lap where time is under best lap + X% in cfg file.
( PB when player stay in pit or don't move on track for avg time and lap stability )
ex: maxTimeQualIgnore = 10
ignore lap where time is over than Bestlap + 10%
- Lap counted in qualification are lap under best lap + X%
- Fix Combined Best Lap Time, PB When there are 3 Split
- Drivers who have no pit stops don't appear in Pit Stops table
- Letter ^C ^E etc... removed in color and B/W nickname
- Qualification length appear now
- Long track Name implemented
- You can put your own header template in the folder "include" without modifying html_race.tpl, html_qual.tpl, lbl.tpl when you got a new version of LFSStat
- for race : headerrace.tpl
- for qual : headerqual.tpl
- for lbl : headerlbl.tpl
- You can put your own footer template in the folder "include" without modifying html_race.tpl, html_qual.tpl, lbl.tpl when you got a new version of LFSStat
- for race : footerrace.tpl
- for qual : footerqual.tpl
- for lbl : footerlbl.tpl

TODO: ( when i have time to spent )
- csv file for qual
- Flags and penalties to implement
- Pubstat posibility for WR

Sorry, but i don't want to change bin directory to LFSSTAT. For me it's normal to put the live version in bin folder. I am UNIX developper

Enjoy

Gai-Luron
You, Sir, are an absolute star.
Gai-Luron, Thankyou, Thankyou & Thankyou!!!

I love the new feature of a the custom header templates, it sure will make life a lot easier when you release updates, great work
It is also great to see you fixed the bugs you could fix so quickly and implemented many of the improvement suggestions, excellent.
I understand the reason for keeping the bin folder, ppl will soon work it out.

"LFSSTATS FTW"

EDIT: New bug found, still using v0.6, split times for split 2 & 3 are the same - both Divisons?
DivA Race Stats Note same files replay as yesterday above.
DivB Race Stats Can supply replay file for DivB if you need it.
Quote from flinty72 :...
EDIT: New bug found, still using v0.6, split times for split 2 & 3 are the same - both Divisons?...

Normally, it is fixed on 0.61. It's the same bug as "Combined Best Lap Time"

Bye

Gai-Luron
Quote from Gai-Luron :Normally, it is fixed on 0.61. It's the same bug as "Combined Best Lap Time"

Bye

Gai-Luron

Ah, excellent. Sorry for posting it without first testing it with v0.61.
Excellent, thank you!

Just few things:
^E ^C etc... still appear in .csv and .tsv (therefore in graph too)

Would be nice that results3.css gets copied to new dirs with results ./resultsrace and ./resultsqual. But we also need to copy graph.exe there as well so... nevermind.

And one more important thing: One guy didn't finish the race, got disconnected, but joined the track after the finish, maybe crossed the line and appeared in stats as last, and DNF, with 1 lap completed (33x minutes, race was 31x minutes). He appears to the right in starting grid. Is it possible to prevent this? (In the same example race, other driver was late at the start, started 4 laps lates as that is ok, his stats are there.)
Hello,

I don't understand what you say about disconnect player. A player when is disconnectecd join the race and restart at the beginning. LFS do that. Perhaps with an MPR i will understand better.

Gai-Luron
Well, here's the replay: http://www.mixaracing.co.yu/do ... /Lfs/OPS/OPS2_r2-1_g1.mpr
and stats: http://www.liveforspeed.ee/mis ... 5.22.06_results_race.html
Saša Pašić scipy gets disconnected on lap 25, but after the race has finished he joines the track for the next race of the day.

When doing stats I could just end the replay when all drivers finish and before anyone joins again, but it would be nice that we wouldn't have to watch for that if possible.

Btw, pink colour is kinda too light against gray.
in short: The lap counter resets if someone rejoins.
Hi

As i promised here is my feedback, more doubts then feedback sry

I was able to do some stats already. All seems normal comparing with old version, and everything ran smoothly, done stats @ x8 i believe.
It created 4 files, 2 html, one like old stats and a new one "lap by lap" graph.
Created also a TSV and a CSV. I f i recall correctly, the TSV file is the one used to created the graphs right?

I downloaded the graph generator from Smith's thread, and extract it in the bin/graph, copied the .TSV inside it and ran the app, is this the correct procedure?
It promped a dos window that closed after a while, but no file were created as far as i can understand.
Any suggestions?

Thanks

Edit: desregard my problem, i solve it, i'm just the biggest newbie in tried to make this things work, imagine that i copied stats from Smith's thread and not the graph lol, all cool now.

Thanks again Gai-Luron and also Flinty for all the help
Quote from germanpio :in short: The lap counter resets if someone rejoins.

Like old lfsstat!!! no??

Gai-Luron
Quote from Gai-Luron :Like old lfsstat!!! no??

Gai-Luron

hey gai-luron. is there a way you can keep the laps and laptimes and pit-stops if someone reconnects or rejoins a race, that he did before? can you make it as an option somehow. this will help some of the league admins like me.
Pls. help.
Here my statement:

I installed LFSstat yesterday and only 1 hour later a guy crashes my server.

Read my post 11th June 2007, 06:13 screenshots included at

http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=24994

Now I would like to hear from Gai-Luron that this was an coincidence and has nothing to do with his LFSstat prg..

LFS stats is born again
(397 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG