This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify
it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or
(at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
along with this program. If not, see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.
http://cgtavc.monespace.net/la ... d/lfsstat/LFSSTAT1.12.zip
In the rar you can find source of this prog.
JackCY Moded Version 2.0
Version 2.0 Topic http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?p=937716#post937716
Bin http://home.zcu.cz/~jcerny7/do ... sTaTs/LFS_sTaTs_v2.00.rar
Sources http://home.zcu.cz/~jcerny7/do ... s/LFS_sTaTs_v2.00_src.rar
v2.00 - DONE:
* Nickname colors - fixed
* Nickname 2 HTML - fixed
* Chat 2 HTML - fixed
* Some minor renaming of templates and generated files
* Changed templates (hope old templates will still work), more space saving, added link to Chat
* When exporting on STAte changed (leave, exit) added option to CFG yes/no/ask to decide if export.
* When exporting on Race STart (race [re]started, mpr [re]starts from begining) added option to CFG yes/no/ask to decide if export.
* Question for name of stats instead of generated time, for STA and RST separatedly
* Globals in templates now work for chat to.
* Chat template and language files updated.
* StartOrder Nickname link to LFSW - fixed
* Dns.Resolve() changed to Dns.GetHostEntry()
* integrate Graph.exe (got original src files for v1.20 )
** integrated as .DLL
** fixed .TSV path
** added option to LFSStat.CFG, generate automatically YES/NO
* fix some tables in templates, no white backround
* update Console.WriteLine() stuff (names, emails, ...)
Big thanks to MonkOnHotTinRoof, because he release his source of Lapper and i can use and modify a part of MonkOnHotTinRoof ' sources for writing LFSStat. You can find LFSLapper HERE
How to use
Original version use also graph.exe of older version for the graph and generate a csv, tsv et html file for now.
You'll have to modify LFSStat.cfg to adapt the configuration for your UDP port and admin password.
you can find graph.exe in the old topic : http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=75
make a bug report with the mpr if it's possible ( little mpr please )
All prog by Gai-Luron
LFSStat : http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=24933