The online racing simulator
GP Manager Pro
(587 posts, started )
Indeed somebody has killed it
Works now. Double win as planned in 142nd division.
Making 1,3 million profit per race now! Got to upgrade my chicken shed.
2nd victory in 3 races
Quote from Leifde :That game is seriously addictive. I played for about 3 hours earlier without meaning to

Yeah it is, I was playing Grand Prix World with the season 2006 update yesterday. The Grand Prix Manager 2 annoyed me as windows had to run in 256 colour mode so I gave up on it. Also the race day action looked a little cartoony. In Grand Prix World though it looks all more realistic and is just as detailed in game play. I have taken over to manage BMW and they still have J Villeneuve in my first race though he did shit, mainly due to me fogetting to put enough fuel into his car for qualifying so he retired and started near the back. N. Heidfeld n the other hand got p4 in Melbourne which i was impressed with. Currently building myself a new factory with a wind tunnel and a few development updates for the 2006 car.. damn the game is fun!

back to GP Manager Pro:

I am in serious trouble, It says i don't have enough money to race in the next race help! I accidentally hired a forth driver when i was still learning the interface by clicking on the wrong thing... now he is sucking my team of 60k and I cant get rid of him otherwise i will have to pay him 113k to cancel the contract!... I am laying in 2nd team constructor place in league 145 and both drivers are doing ok...... now how do I get more money :P can i take a loan
#80 - robt
but paying him £113k is nothing compared to the (approximate) £250k for the rest of the season!
ok.. sacked! Now i am skint!
#82 - robt
jsut try and get one sponsor, even if its one of the 1 star ones, gives me quite a bit per race. helped me get a 2nd driver and lots of staff.
I have a chassis,engine,tyres, one good driver and an average driver, a test driver, staff, develop parts, 100 testlaps each race and I still only earn money, and I have no sponsors

Two victories,3 podiums, 37 points, leading constructors championship (and drivers championship if it would have countain my best driver )
Hmm... now it says the race tick is estimated to complete at h.
Very interesting this h....
2nd and 6th
bah, forgot to put on wet's,got 6th and 8th i think
Strange,won the last race but got no money.
Quote from 11SuLLy11 :Strange,won the last race but got no money.

I've noticed that...get a message saying won/placed, won so much dosh, but it never shows up on profit/loss chart...must be a bug
#89 - robt
yeah same here. tho i seem to have it in my final balance (top right hand corner) as my profit/loss chart says i made a loss, then im £100,000 richer
hmm some reall annoying bug's in the sim,the other night the race thick was all messed up.
What lap is everyone pitting in?

Im at 25-26 and 50-52
not and 40 or so
Something is really screwed up with the race reports lol
why? :P
last 30 laps dont load at all, I went from -5 laps to the lead lap in a single lap
My 1st driver is so dead after this season, he crashed from the pole again. Second driver did hardly any better, started 2nd and ended up sixth! Dead, both of them.
Quote from GPManagerPro.com :Game currently unavaliable

The game is currently unavaliable due to the commencement of the daily race tick. The race tick is estimated to complete at 20h40.11 server time (Current time is 23h14.49)

O yea, first win in the season.. and also got a third for the 2nd driver.
2-stop-strategy bit them all
Ahh nice 1st and 2nd and another sponsor,...just what i needed!
omg :/ it did the race twice, i came 3rd tho xD

GP Manager Pro
(587 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG