The online racing simulator
GP Manager Pro
(587 posts, started )
DoomLocks Racing now present in 43rd.
Started off with an 1-2-finish Over a minute faster than the rest. Plus I got Deep Clone on my rear wing now; I'm quite a new team, so I can live with "only" £1.6m
Can you get five-star sponsors without having a decent motorhome first?

Actually, can you get a decent motorhome without getting a decent HQ first?
Quote from thisnameistaken :Can you get five-star sponsors without having a decent motorhome first?

Actually, can you get a decent motorhome without getting a decent HQ first?

You can't have better motorhome than your HQ. Having a wealthy sponsor is possible, but it takes more time with a smaller and less efficient team than it takes with a better motorhome and a bigger department. Your success also has an influence on the negations I think.
started well, my main guy got into 2nd easily, but crashed, so my 2nd driver pulls it out and pushes into 2nd place, could have had a good 1-2 but, a 2nd is good enough
I have no idea what i'm doing, but I suppose i'm doing something good now.
3rd win in a row, while i'm beating in qual by a team usually by 2-3 seconds.
leading CC by 13 points now.

My first driver Parkash Singh (21 years) won 3 races in a row, my new "talent" Arnold Aufschnaiter (20 years) has now 2x 3rd place, and i'm training my 17 year old talent Handy Priaulx in testing.

Now have a win ratio of 50%, have a 1 star sponsor (perhaps I should have gone higher, but I just wanted some cash).

Chassis is Super Suzuka (with some custom parts), Williamson Dynamic engine and GoodDay tyres.
ive got £1,116,063 but i dunno what to do with it, what does it go to??
wait a while then upgrade the HQ for £2,000,000
Second in drivers and constructors championship, need a miracle to get a title.

First half was fabolous, second half was bad.

Got a good engine deal for next year for 175,000: 732 bhp, 118kg, 17029rpm and 3 star reliability.
Flame tyres and Toyocar chassis.

Going to use my trainee as second driver. 17yr and 3 1/2 star for speed.
Bought a 4 1/2 speed driver as first driver. Expensive, but so would have been extending my current drivers their contract.

Signed a new rookie (16 yr), which i'm going to train next season.

Looking forward to next season!
gonna be a good last race, joint top on constructors and 3 points behind on drivers championship
same happened here mark, but i lost im in division 39 now, anyone else there?
ah poo, if one of my guys didnt crash i could have been in there, 40th here
35th... somehow I am not pleased by my performance
I am in league 51, only problem is it is still empty with only me on the grid?? I know some people may still join before the race tonight but how does the league placing work exactly after a season is finished. All the teams that I was racing with disappeared! are you randomly placed into another league after each season?
its based Race Points. People with around the same amount will go into the same league, like i came 2nd my league last year and went to 40, 1st place went to 38 (could be wrong, but thats what i think it is)
yeah, all but one team is racing this season which is good! apart from me being one of the bottom two teams so far
I am currently using the Reynard Toyota 06 engine Haven't raced it yet but it's promising, i've done the best times in qualifying with my drivers.
So you are! Glad to be of service
I'm currently in a state where I have a solid income, all basic equipment I could get, but still not enough ingame money that pro-time would be any use to
Oh, yeah 18th division
Quote from herki :I'm currently in a state where I have a solid income, all basic equipment I could get, but still not enough ingame money that pro-time would be any use to
Oh, yeah 18th division

DoomLocks Racing?

You finished infront of me a couple of seasons ago, but I'm in league 11 now.

Blackout - Are you "Flying Racing"? I think I've been in a league with you, too!
how do I use engines made by other teams... I want a Reynard Toyota 06 engine too

Just started : 231st devision
6th Division
56th in leaderboard with 18,096 19 452 27% 1,008 10,868
£9m profit per race
Going to start using my own chassis in a few races as it will be better than any bought one.
Saving up for my Level5 test track (called Snetterton).
Not doing very well in Div6 though - about a second off the pace, and routinely on or near the back of the grid.
My next engine, Reynard Toyota 07 (see the convention?!) will be out by the end of the season, and I might start using it myself (although the lure of 1050hp engines from elsewhere is quite strong).
Quote from thisnameistaken :
Blackout - Are you "Flying Racing"? I think I've been in a league with you, too!

Yep, that's me alright.

Not making much profit at the moment, but have 43 million in the bank I can't use because I don't have anything to buy. Anyway, not much profit because my ridiculously powerful and mighty expensive engine, but so far I've taken 2 double victories this season with my own chassic!

I hope I could get that pro account soon, got to get myself another Visa electron which actually works with Paypal!. :P
Currently earning 4m per race. All facilities up to 5 stars escept the engine factory which I have to save up for. Currently in 51st division me thinks. Still have a crap chassis!
Quote from tristancliffe :6th Division
56th in leaderboard with 18,096 19 452 27% 1,008 10,868
£9m profit per race
Going to start using my own chassis in a few races as it will be better than any bought one.

Apparently you've been going 2 seasons longer than me, but my chassis is already better than any of the "brand" chassis. My stats all went up to 60% tonight.

But then I've only had an engine factory for 2 seasons, so I suppose that's where your efforts went.

Quote from tristancliffe : Saving up for my Level5 test track (called Snetterton).
Not doing very well in Div6 though - about a second off the pace, and routinely on or near the back of the grid.

I'm supposed to be saving up for the max test track too (called Kevlington Airfield), but I've been putting all my money into the bottomless research pits to try to get more cash coming in.

I'm not doing badly in league 11 so far. Leading the constructors and 3rd and 4th in the drivers after 4 races, but the points at the top of both are very close. I'm scoring all my points on strategy though - we're not one of the fastest teams. Most of the teams in my league are 9 or 10 seasons old so I don't mind being a tenth or two slower than them.

We've got one team that is nearly a second a lap faster than everybody thanks to using the #2 team's engine, so they get a 1-2 every race they finish. They're having problems getting that engine over the finish line though.
Currently in the 21st Division, just got a Pro account.
Just starting to get my Research Facility under way, haven't yet got my test track going
Of the initial 5 facilities, I've got all but the engine one up to 5 stars.
Currently getting £2.4 million profit a race. Almost half-way towards being able to use my own chassis. And just over half-way to having a worthwhile engine of my own to use.

GP Manager Pro
(587 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG