The online racing simulator
GP Manager Pro
(587 posts, started )
Just so you guys know I posted that bug with the graphics, its all fixed now.

I came 2nd in only my 2nd race! 60th division now and have a mega beefy technical and design department.
Quote from tristancliffe :I waited. Got my confimation three days later. Read the FAQs I could find. Found it far too complicated for a quick 'manager in my lunchbreak' type of game, and promptly forgot about it. I have no plans to start using it again.

Its not a lucnhbreak game thats for sure . It takes alot of time to gather good consistent speed. Seasons it could even take. Though i used to play a game similar to this game and my first race i finished 4th .

You always need to back up data, tyres, fuel and loads more. I dont and ive gone from 2nd in the championship to 12th
Well I just out qualified a car that should be twice as fast as mine, as I have kept the crappest components and engine. However I hired a good technical director and gave him 50 assistants, then I got a 3rd driver to do the practice sessions. So it seems those are more important than having the best stuff since I out qualified the other team by over a second.
Maybe some one can shed some light on this. I am selling my own engines only for one of the clients that is buying from me its says:

M-Power V8 (cost to build)£ 3,136,000 (profit)£ -3,136,000 (clients name) I seem to be loosing money???

Is this a bug or what?

I am now loosing 3mil every race.....

had anyone seen this before?

mad
Maybe this happens, if the team buying your engine is not racing? I don't know, but that could be it. I'd say you should terminate the contract.
Quote from Madman_CZ :Maybe some one can shed some light on this. I am selling my own engines only for one of the clients that is buying from me its says:

M-Power V8 (cost to build)£ 3,136,000 (profit)£ -3,136,000 (clients name) I seem to be loosing money???

Is this a bug or what?

I am now loosing 3mil every race.....

had anyone seen this before?

mad

selling it for 0€?
Sorry to bump and ancient thread but does anyone still play this, i just started agian as i lost my old account(after a year of inactivity).

more people should join.
I played until I nearly reached the top in a matter of a couple of months and realised it was actually really easy and boring.
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :I played until I nearly reached the top in a matter of a couple of months and realised it was actually really easy and boring.

alot has changed now though and there a privite leagues and such, would be more fun with an lfs league?
Sorry to bump such an old topic but I felt like playing this again. Does anyone have teh calculator still? Send it or upload it? :P
Noone?
Long dead mate.

GP Manager Pro
(587 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG