The online racing simulator
GP Manager Pro
(587 posts, started )
Would it be good if I got a Pro account? I am in league 36.. BUT I am 4 secs better than the rest, lol. I am getting 4.6million per race and have the best chassis/tires avalaible (at least for me) and the 07 Reynard engine

I mean, would I get any benefits with the pro account or should I wait until I get better?

Tristan? Kev? Any suggestions?
Well, the pro-account allows better facilities (e.g. engine facility to level 5, test tracks, and research facilities). So I would say don't bother until you need them.
Okay thanks!
Oooh, shouldn't have come across this on my Lunch Break...I know what im doing all afternoon instead of "working" now!
Well I just signed up. No idea what I'm doing, but it's looking pretty cool so far.
No races run yet but my practice and qualify times are near the top, so let's hope tonight's race goes well.
If I don't get some sponsor money soon, I'm gonna run out of cash (since I'm running a slight loss per race)
New season now and I'm up to Div 10.:jawdrop:

Still working on getting my Research & Engine Facilities up to level 5, and only just put in my first level of Test Track a couple of races ago
Going to finish the Research and Engine facilities first before looking to move up the Test Track levels. The prices for them are steep!!!
im at devision 37 and already makin my own engines a little longet and my level 6 chassis will be done
Finally got my pro account and test track! Used my own chassis this season, but now I have a usable engine too. Got to invest in money making.
Now up to 26th league, and this season will be running my own engines for the first time!
Was in your league (again) last season blade. was a good championship.
League 4 now!!!!

Still really uncompetative, even though my own engine is over 100% on everything, and my chassis is above 90% on everything... Grrrrrr. Must keep developing components/engines as fast as I can!

Have cancelled my Merchandising company now, and am hoping to get a Junior Racing League company tomorrow. Then I can just plow money into getting the final few research levels and into the Junior Race League.

Might even think about getting a decent engine at 3m per race, but first I need to have my major cash cows filled a bit more.
wish i had the money to be able to get the full options available. ah well. maybe wen im working.
I'm in 11th now.
Cheapo self-built engine and lousy self-built chassis. I'll contribute next season, when I have plenty of money to get everything to level 5 at once
I'm in league 8 this season, not looking too competitive but I have just built the top-knacker test track so I should pick up a tenth every race from that, and I've got a new engine worth (I think) about a quarter of a second coming at the half-way point of the season. Might be enough to get me into the points at least.
Quote from herki :I'm in 11th now.
Cheapo self-built engine and lousy self-built chassis. I'll contribute next season, when I have plenty of money to get everything to level 5 at once

I'm in 11th too...which is way too much for me.

Noticed that you are the only team I managed to beat in the first race.
Quote from robt :Was in your league (again) last season blade. was a good championship.

Looks like we may meet again next season...got hammered in the first race..6th & 7th...cant wait until my uber chassis is ready!
Wooot - Reynard Racing (Junior Racing League) is formed, and is ranked 28th! (out of 28 probably).

And I've bitten the bullet. 4m per race for an 1160hp 21,000rpm engine seems excessive, but I'm not even in the top 4 of qualifying with it... Must develop chassis harder! Doing all 9 components in ten race development periods, but with testing I'm getting them in 3. That's 20% (5% each) in 3 races. And I'm still not on 100% chassis yet, although I will be by the end of the year.

Yikes this game is hard!
Just for reference, what times are you doing for example.. In Silverstone?

EDIT: Canada now.
Quote from diablo21 :Just for reference, what times are you doing for example.. In Silverstone?

last race, fastest lap=1:22.600

eek!
My fastest Silverstone lap was 1:21.351, but it was a wet race.
devision 21 with 2 races left of the season and im leading it currently developing brakes its taking a while to get the whole cassis together cant wait till its done tho
I couldn't even score points in league 8 at the start of the season, but my new engine completed development mid-season, ploughed a lot of money into tech department research and a test track and now I might even snatch third on the table with 2 races to go.
engine development take as long as chassis then?
Well I've been running my chassis development to bring improvements every race, but yeah my engines have been taking seven races to complete. I actually think they're going to develop even slower now, which sucks because I'm rather behind with engine development...

I'd get the engine factory as early as possible if I were you.
already have an engine factory im busy trying to develop my chassis first so it matchs the ferenzi one then i can improve it from there

GP Manager Pro
(587 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG