The online racing simulator
GP Manager Pro
(587 posts, started )
I just hired third and fourth drivers for next season, and it turns out one of them is injured for five races, the other for one race. It didn't mention any of this in the driver info screen!

Some other chump had already hired my two lame duck drivers from this season. Ha! Good luck with those two slowpokes!
^^ same here so i've gone for some 'high class' drivers. Although I already have one and he was on for a win and stuffed it!

A well bring on next season.
I got M&M sponsor me with 1 million per race. Good that I sacked my old sponsor who only gave 240 thousands for the engine cover. Hired expensive 1st driver for next year, 240 thousands per race. I better get some results for that money. Making almost two million of profit per race for now! :O

It seems that there was 2 races or something last night. Weird thing is that my component enchantment went forward but engine development stayed still.
Here is another one I came across

http://www.gpro.se/

Looks a lot more technical. But i'm looking for one where you don't have to keep waiting for the races. I know it wont be against another human but my work can be boring sometimes so it would be fun if I could just start a new race when I felt like it. It needs to be online tho!
Quote from Blackout :It seems that there was 2 races or something last night. Weird thing is that my component enchantment went forward

It's against the regulations to use enchanted components.
I've done nice race's and still no sponsers
nice? You mean nine, right?
race's? You mean races, right?

After nine races you should probably have a couple of 3* sponsors, assuming you went at them with 50% each. I think you are doing something wrong. You're not 'DamonHill' on the GPMP Forum are you?
http://www.gpmanagerpro.com/team_stats.php?te=1901

Not won a championship yet (expect the one when no one else raced!), but now in league 21. Should have an okay season, but hoping to get better facilities and better parts more than ultimate results. Wins can wait until I have everything perfect

My contribution should go through today, so I can rename my drivers and take advantage of a few other extras... And I like my custom livery too
Well I spent a little to much on a HQ and ended up with not enough money. Think I have around £250,000 so i'm just going to have to wait for my sponser to pay me(for doing nothing) before I can even race
They moved me up to league 46 I was doing crap! The only other team to have qualified so far beat my fastest driver by 1.5s...

Do you get more sponsorship money in the higher leagues?
I cant get my head around the promotion side of it either...I was in league 145 or something...Had a crap season, only did 4 races due to going bust at start...finished about 6th in league, and got promoted to league 40!!!

HTF do they work THAT out??
I wonder if it's really promotion or just spring cleaning. Maybe they put all the most active teams in the same leagues and leave the lower ones to fester?
It's partly based on the last seasons results, partly based on total point acculmulated, and partly based on the facilites etc that you have at the end of the season.

Apparently.

Example: Last season I was beaten by MelonF1, who is now in league 26, five below me. I can only assume it's because I've spent more energy on updating facilities, attracting sponsors and had a dominant 2nd season when nobody else raced me.
league 56, my other team is in there aswell which i dont use O.o

Doing a one stopper at Bahrain
Im in 49th.. no sponsor yet. Overall third in the last season. I am still getting used to the game ^^
53rd for me. should be a good season.
lol, there is a team in my league who is 2,5 sec faster than anybody else, and I am around a sec faster than the other team in my league
Seems my lot are really spread out, each team is .5 to 1s apart in pace for the first race anyway.

I don't care too much, I'm too busy trying to develop my crappy chassis. It takes ages!
I won
*goes to check race report*

looks like im in the boring league! only one other team competed............and beat me easily
Developing parts...

Y'know when you do testing, and you get 1 extra crappy % for every <x> laps you do... Well, does that mean you can basically develop your part faster or does it mean the overall quality of the part you get is better, but it takes the same amount of time to complete?

At first glance it seems best to develop one-race parts because you get less % increase with each race you spend developing it, but is the idea to test a lot so it takes less races to finish development?
They'll complete quicker, but have the same final stats. Also, I think you can see which aspect is least progressed, so you might choose to test that aspect of it.

I tend to do 10 race development processes, and with lots of staff I get bit improvements
I need improvements fast, that's why I've been doing lots of short developments! Any improvement on my car is welcome! Now I understand how it works though I will probably run my developments a bit longer to take better advantage of the testing bonuses.

Cheers.
37th league, had the pole again but finished 2nd and 6th. The other teams really have much more expensive and better drivers! At least I'm leading the team standings for now. :P

Upgraded to level 3 headquarters, a fancy house!

GP Manager Pro
(587 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG