The online racing simulator
GP Manager Pro
(587 posts, started )
Yep...best thing I've seen so far is auto-renew on sponsors

Looks like I'm up against Robt AGAIN....when he starts using his OWN engines instead of buying them at extortionate rates...I'll cream him :P

Talking about engines...got some 130/130/100/100 for rent if anybody wants them
Hello 5th division again
I have 2 free production slots for engines, from a starters' one to a 180/130/100/130 if anyone wants
Quote from Bladerunner :Yep...best thing I've seen so far is auto-renew on sponsors

Looks like I'm up against Robt AGAIN....when he starts using his OWN engines instead of buying them at extortionate rates...I'll cream him :P

Talking about engines...got some 130/130/100/100 for rent if anybody wants them

I would use my own engine, but without a pro account they are a bit erm...rubbish. I dont mind the price, this one was only £4m i think, they are usualy about £8m! making a small profit the last two seasons too. got 5 seasons worth of savings if it al goes pear shaped.
Anyone have a ~1,200-1,300bhp engine? Rest of the stats around those numbers.
Quote from diablo21 :Anyone have a ~1,200-1,300bhp engine? Rest of the stats around those numbers.

I got: 1220 bhp, 20725 rpm, 95 kg, 130% Reliability.
Price: 1.5-1.6m
1020 bhp/ 20,660 rpm/ 95kg/101% reliabilty

£1,050,000 per race
This server changing thing is ridiculous

My Little Team lost its engine supplier for the last race of last season (Rpm Racing) to the Zanardi Server and now ive lost this season's (Bulgarian Racing) too. The good thing is, my new engine (irony below) is 1/2 second faster.

My team is called Team England, and my supplying Team is called Fernando Alonso Racing - we should get along like a house on fire!!
nevermind. lol
Just a quick bump so that I can gloat...actually WON a couple of races this season....come on RobT....gimmee some competition!!!!
Chassis + Engine coming together fine now...at last ..Gawd knows, took long enough..I got off to a really bad start, went bust after just 2 races, and had to wait almost 2 whole seasons before I could start building properly, and took bloody ages to get everything put right and balanced.

So, BIG TIP to new players, start off SLOWLY and keep everything BALANCED...it will make life a LOT easier in the long term!
I see you "big improvement half way through the season" actually took 3 seasons to get there i would catch up but i cant do too much without a pro account. im not doing too bad!
Here's another important advice: Never, ever buy an engine that has 200% bhp and only around 100% reliability -- it may make you the fastest team of your division, but you're not gonna win a constructors or drivers championship with it .

In the seven races of this season, I've had seven engine failures. Monza was particularly frustrating, where both of my drivers retired on lap eight! On the other hand, the only two races where both of my drivers finished, they finished first and second.

Still, this season is the most interesting so far, for me. I'm not the fastest in qualifying (I usually qualify between 2nd and 4th), but race performance is good, and winning a race where you didn't set pole, is much more rewarding than a start/finish lead.
Divisionm 12 now. where did you go blade?
I just love div 5
at least I got my engine to 1300 bhp now, let's see if I can score a few points this season
Quote from robt :Divisionm 12 now. where did you go blade?

Up to 11 now...getting close to the big boys

That last season was my bestest ever...1st Drivers champ, and grabbed Constructors Champ too

Prolly see you next season, unless you double jump me...cant see me getting promoted next year..going to concentrate on getting my facilities bang up to scratch.

Of course, it would help my cause greatly if some guys in the lower leagues would rent my engines..(HINT!!!)
LFS Club
Who wants to join the LFS club that i've created on GP manager Pro - its called the LFS club in the list! Please comment below if you want to join please comment below - then i wont kick you :-)
Me!
I'm in!

Do we get any club benefits? Trackdays at discount prices, newsletters on rule changes, engines for half the market value, t-shirts and bumper stickers?

I'm in!!
...er
(How do I join?? )

[edit]
No probs..application submitted
Count me in
Count me in too.

What's the point of joining a club BTW? Does it allow us to race together or is it just for the sake of having the same tag?
Great - we have 6 people join already!

Please can you put your team name in this thread so that I can check who you are!

Thanks and let's get going!
Mine is EASY to guess...The Blades!
Mine's hardly cryptic...
Sorry about my epic stupidity and not thinking whilst typing my original message! I had realised that, amazingly, Tristan Cliffe is tristancliffe, herki is herki and Bladerunner is Bladerunner! I was just wondering about Paul McDonald and mr. Jones, and whether they play LFS at all. Im sorry to tristancliffe and Bladrunner for wasting your time in replying to the message!

:cake: Here's some cake to compensate!
EDIT 1:
Quote from tristancliffe :Last edited by tristancliffe : Today at 17:13. Reason: Started talking about coal mines, but I meant "mine is"

LOL

EDIT 2: Im on holiday for the w/end - so ive put tristan charge
Tristan - can i have it back on Monday? please!

GP Manager Pro
(587 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG