The online racing simulator
sup all i got the demo 3 days ago and just registered
Hi guys, after a few 'demo racing' days i upgraded to S2!!!!
and now it's time to learn ... learn learn learn learn

oh.. Hello everyone, and keep an eye to your mirrors

Bye
Hello!

I know the game for some time, play it a few times, but I was keep thinking, now that I wow a Longitech Rumble Pad 2 Wirless, what games will I play with them.

So since I made a few money this week, and I saw LFS accepts money from Moneybookers, I said... WTF and I brought it.

Later Edit: Why do I appear as a Demo racer, also I can't see my avatar?
hello, first but not last post, hopefully!! going to get s2 licence in a wee while for sure!! getting 1`38s around blackwood with Ps2 controller, ive got a wheel but not easy to use with laptop(space wise). wont be racing online for a while prob till i get s2. think im going to like it here
Hi all I am Kostas from greece...

I installed the game today but I can't get it to work online... Cannot connect to server.

both posts (63392 and 29339) are open for tcp an udp
I've been playing LFS for a while, since LFS S1, but just know I've decided to say hi.

I'm a mouse driver, and with a lot to learn yet.
Hi all !! (look at my signature )
Quote from beastie74 :Hi all I am Kostas from greece...

I installed the game today but I can't get it to work online... Cannot connect to server.

both posts (63392 and 29339) are open for tcp an udp

Hi mate and welcome, do you have any firewall's blocking it.Turn them off and you should be ok
Hy

How do i ectept seendet setup?

How do i use it?

Damn this game.. I downloaded the demo just for fun. Then bought g25. Then I bought the s2 license. After that I begun to have trouble sleeping

I just can't get enough of it. damn it!
Hello, first post (heh second actually), just joined today,been racing about in Richard burns rally and toca 3 the past while, and found some videos of LFS on youtube which really impressed me. so i had to join, plan on going s2 licence real soon, a shiney new graphics card being delivered tomorrow after a blow out last week, and a g25 on its way the following. the keys just dont cut it in this game huh.

Looking forward to handing some ass on the track asap

Richie.
You've been playing RBR using the keyboard? I don't envy you .

Welcome by the way .
Wow this game is awesome. Oh and hi.

I bought the Logitech G25 racing wheel yesterday and so far am loving it. I've played 3 different games with it, rFactor, GTR 2 and this. And I'm not just saying this because I'm on these forums, but LFS is by far the best. It's the only one out of the 3 you have to use the clutch in and it's such a joy to play.

Nice to be here and hopefully I'll be buying the S2 license tonight, see you all on the track!
Quote from Crowze :You've been playing RBR using the keyboard? I don't envy you .

Welcome by the way .

Believe it or not I cut good times out too..

and thanks
not sure where to post this so i`ll do it here!!

sorry to noob(sp) i didnt realise youd entered the server i was on till you logged out:ashamed: my racer name is Remy. big sorry mate rookie error, hanging my head in shame.....
well download demof rom official site go multyplayer internet game and ull see plenty of demo servers to join
Hi
Hi i'm a demo racer and i want to be in a team but there is no Demo Teams can u tell me some demo teams that are drift teams or grip teams. for the drift teams the teams have to let people that drive the xrg NOT the xrt.
and for the grip teams they have to drive them xfg

thank you my name on the demo racing is called volkgti but i will be changing it soon.
my advice? wait till you get yourself S2 because one of 2 things could happen if you join a demo team. Either you'll get a licence while all your team mates are still demo or the other way round. As I can see it, there are more S2 teams so get yourself S2 then consider looking at teams. Also, you've only been playing 2 weeks, give yourself a chance to get to know people and used to LFS.
Not sure what Kev'll say to that last name, but WELCOME anyway!
Hey all!

I've had the demo for about a week, but i've had a demo back in the beginning of S1, but i was a little occupied with Grand Prix Legends. I still am, but i just love the way this game has developed. I bought an S2 licence 2 days ago, and i love it! The Sauber is crazy btw. I'm just looking for people that want to drive fair. I don't care which track or car, i love them allI have a G25, just bought it a month ago for Grand Prix legends, but as it turns out it's GREAT with LFS. Hope to see some of you on servers soon!

Maarten
Hi im new here
Just posting to say so
Hello everyone.

I've been sneaking around this forum for a while now and think it's time for me to start posting ^^

I started playing LFS for about a week ago, and i'm loving it. Also, the LFS community seems awesome.
Welcome all of you... lol... lots of new ppls to give the devs more money so we can get S3 out even sooner... YAAAY

As he said... don't join demo teams... u'll only end up leaving as soon as u get S2, and you will get it... lol... I don't care what you have to do, just get it.. lol u won't regret it

Ven

New players say hi here
(3706 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG